Posted 17 January 2019 - 04:44 AM #1

Iron fixal
Ironman

Iron fixal

• Time spent:
      5d 22h 58m

• Total level:
Hello fellow forum junkies,

I’ve been enjoying the forums alot lately, and i wanted to get to know some of the other forum junkies a bit better.
I made up some questions for you to answer.

1. What gives you the ability to be on the forums so much? (Type of work etc.)
2. What type of posts do you enjoy the most?
3. Do you have any forum goals?

Ofcourse i will answer the questions as well so you guys get to know me better as well.

1. I run my own handyman company, i renovate and fix houses for people. I don’t have a boss checking up on me all the time, so i can be on the forums about 6-8 hours a day.
2. I think i like the rare drop posts the most, when somebody uploads a picture with some insane rng.
3. Reach 1k posts before the end of 2019, get some forum awards and reach 300 likes.

I’m looking forward to your answers!

Ps. Forum junkies be aware, i’m coming for that top poster overall rank :D

Kind regards,

Iron Fixal

TVs3xZz.png

01/01/18

Posted 17 January 2019 - 04:48 AM #2

iOlmlet
User

iOlmlet
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      8d 8h 1m 50s

• Total level:

I'm glad to see another active forums member :)

1. What gives you the ability to be on the forums so much? (Type of work etc.) Smartphones make things so much easier! Plus you'd be surprised at how many posts you can check out on your 15 minute/30 minute breaks.

2. What type of posts do you enjoy the most? I personally enjoy seeing the Goals and Achievements that our community achieves, A lot of dedicated people on Alora. 
3. Do you have any forum goals? Indeed,https://www.alora.io...ts-forum-goals/

Posted Image

GIM - OCE User
Elite Ironman - Elite Olmlet
Normie - Pet Olmlet

Posted 17 January 2019 - 04:51 AM #3

Iron fixal
Ironman

Iron fixal

• Time spent:
      5d 22h 58m

• Total level:

I'm glad to see another active forums member :)

1. What gives you the ability to be on the forums so much? (Type of work etc.) Smartphones make things so much easier! Plus you'd be surprised at how many posts you can check out on your 15 minute/30 minute breaks.
2. What type of posts do you enjoy the most? I personally enjoy seeing the Goals and Achievements that our community achieves, A lot of dedicated people on Alora.
3. Do you have any forum goals? Indeed,https://www.alora.io...ts-forum-goals/

Nice to meet you Olmlet,
Yes smartphones make it so much easier, and i love how Alora provides a mobile version of the forums!
I saw your forum goals, i wish you the best of luck and i hope you will achieve them! :)

Kind regards,

Iron Fixal

TVs3xZz.png

01/01/18

Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:04 AM #4

Fe Network
Ironman

Fe Network
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      4d 44m 14s

• Total level:

Before I took a break, I use to be real into being so active on the forums (older account) I've only recently started picking it back up & want to be up their with you gods <3

1. What gives you the ability to be on the forums so much? (Type of work etc.) Stay-at home dad, for now I'm out of work once again & mainly focus on the kids for now until I get a call back on other things I've applied for. So now I have some more free time to surf around the forums all day long like I use to enjoy. Back when I had a job, I was a Commercial Cleaner/Labourer and would have the forums logged in while I worked between the jobs/smoko of a morning lol. 

2. What type of posts do you enjoy the most? At the moment I don't really have a favourite, or one in general I enjoy overall. I do like welcoming people over at the Red Carpet section even though it doesn't count your post count - generally I enjoy posting all over the Alora community :) 

3. Do you have any forum goals? I don't have any set in stone but would love to eventually hit 500 post count or at least 600 by mid year.

Find myself adding a bit to the community, either inputs or guides since I haven't done anything to help benefit anyone or myself. & my main goal since I don't really play my main any more is to achieve later on that sexy Veteran rank mm mm ;) 

Posted Image

Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:11 AM #5

Iron fixal
Ironman

Iron fixal

• Time spent:
      5d 22h 58m

• Total level:

Before I took a break, I use to be real into being so active on the forums (older account) I've only recently started picking it back up & want to be up their with you gods <3

1. What gives you the ability to be on the forums so much? (Type of work etc.) Stay-at home dad, for now I'm out of work once again & mainly focus on the kids for now until I get a call back on other things I've applied for. So now I have some more free time to surf around the forums all day long like I use to enjoy. Back when I had a job, I was a Commercial Cleaner/Labourer and would have the forums logged in while I worked between the jobs/smoko of a morning lol.

2. What type of posts do you enjoy the most? At the moment I don't really have a favourite, or one in general I enjoy overall. I do like welcoming people over at the Red Carpet section even though it doesn't count your post count - generally I enjoy posting all over the Alora community :)

3. Do you have any forum goals? I don't have any set in stone but would love to eventually hit 500 post count or at least 600 by mid year.
Find myself adding a bit to the community, either inputs or guides since I haven't done anything to help benefit anyone or myself. & my main goal since I don't really play my main any more is to achieve later on that sexy Veteran rank mm mm ;)

Nice to meet you Fe Network,

Stay at home dad? That’s cool! I’m starting to think about having children myself as well! I hope you’ll hear something back from the job offers that you applied for, and best of luck on your forum/game goals!

Kind regards,

Iron Fixal

TVs3xZz.png

01/01/18

Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:14 AM #6

Fe Network
Ironman

Fe Network
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      4d 44m 14s

• Total level:

Nice to meet you Fe Network,

Stay at home dad? That’s cool! I’m starting to think about having children myself as well! I hope you’ll hear something back from the job offers that you applied for, and best of luck on your forum/game goals!

Thank-you, I hope something good comes out of them. 

Also, all the best with your goals too mate; smash'em outta the way :)

Yeah, I stay at home & look after them while my partner works until school starts in another 2 weeks or so. I'm just glad I can be active again! 

Posted Image

Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:15 AM #7

User

• Time spent:
      247d 9h 20m 25s

• Previous username:
    Kaamea 22

• Total level:
    Awards
1. I have the ability of searching the forums on phone which gives me extra time to browse forums.
2. I love threads which requires others people input and of course all the rant threads. I love to give my opinion to all the salty people.
3. 1000 posts, 2000 reputation and of course would love to moderate the forums once again later this year.

Sorry for the grammatical errors writing on phone.

Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:12 AM #8

Not Magnata
Veteran

Not Magnata

• Time spent:
      96d 19h 11m 15s

• Previous username:
    7 Psychodual

• Total level:
    Awards
1. My phone. ^
2. General polls.
3. Yeah, One of them is the Veteran rank.

819684i.gif

Spoiler

Posted 18 January 2019 - 03:57 AM #9

Reload
Veteran

Reload

• Time spent:
      48d 13h 54m 42s

• Total level:
    Awards

1. What gives you the ability to be on the forums so much? need that post count baby
2. What type of posts do you enjoy the most? ones i have some sort of knowledge about.
3. Do you have any forum goals? 250 posts

Likely posting for post count tbh can't get veteran with out it for some reason...

Posted 30 January 2019 - 10:42 AM #10

Chuckoramma1
Veteran

Chuckoramma1
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      46d 20h 20m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

1. What gives you the ability to be on the forums so much? I work for the Government of Canada as a federal agent as have a lot of down time 

2. What type of posts do you enjoy the most? i enjoy reading game suggestions or progress updates bank updates are my fav i enjoy comparing my bank to theirs banks to mine
3. Do you have any forum goals? my goals are to get as many forum awards as i can im so close to a few  

Spoiler

Posted 30 January 2019 - 11:14 AM #11

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards

1. What gives you the ability to be on the forums so much? (Type of work etc.)

I have my phone with me when I go out. Whenever I have some down time, I go on my phone and I'm able to read and post on the forums. I have classes at uni, plus I work in retail and an unpaid internship. Commutes can take a while (bus/train), so that's how I can pass the time haha.

2. What type of posts do you enjoy the most?

I enjoy reading through posts that get a discussion going, both in-game and off-topic. I like to share my perspective on various topics, so I suppose you can say I like reading suggestion posts, too. :P

3. Do you have any forum goals?

My goal is to eventually be the top 5 for top posters on the forums. If I don't reach that goal, then veteran requirements will do. Doesn't heart to get a head start. ;)

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 1 user(s)