23 replies to this topic

Posted 02 March 2019 - 02:23 AM #1

Ugly African
Group Ironman

Ugly African

• Time spent:
      2d 23h 54m 19s

• Total level:

These are extremely pricey considering all the people playing GIM are ironman and can't afford it. 

The way i see it is that you have to pay $35 because someone else in the game has screwed you over. 

Also one thing that i'm curious about is what if you want to leave your GIM group but you can't because nobody will vote you out?

(Edit - I notice all the people saying no support are staff and ex staff members... And none of them are GIM. You aren't able to predict what your teammates are going to do regardless of who they are.)

Posted 02 March 2019 - 02:28 AM #2

M Efer Jones
Group Ironman

M Efer Jones

• Time spent:
      16h 43m 7s

• Total level:

I support. Shouldn't cost tokens to vote a member out. Should just be a vote in general. If Majority vote a member out then he should be out. 

Posted 02 March 2019 - 02:33 AM #3

40a
Donator

40a
Clan: ICE / Ex-Staff /

• Time spent:
      74d 20h 44m 23s

• Total level:
    Awards

No support

I think it's pretty fair considering how in the beginning of GIM release, it was stated that the groups will remain permanent. The fact that there is now an option should be considered a blessing.

This is the price you have to pay for making a poor decision on who you decided to group up with. 

OnPlUPY.png?1aZ0IAix.png?1

apSE9iG.png?1dQqXtgo.png?1

vDDHk5x.png

RAc5bnT.png?2    

Other accounts:

Eim 40a (I will primarily be on my elite iron-man account)

Softcore 40a

HC 40a

Go to class

Uim 40a

Posted 02 March 2019 - 02:35 AM #4

Champ
Veteran

Champ

• Time spent:
      526d 17h 16m 52s

• Previous username:
    Iron Champie

• Total level:
    Awards

I fully agree with 40a. If you chose your teammates poorly you pay the price.

No support.

• 40a likes this

champtransparent.gif
Signature made by the wonderful Sunnii

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 02 March 2019 - 02:36 AM #5

skt faker
User

skt faker

• Time spent:
      48d 8h 21m 28s

• Previous username:
    ThotGreegree

• Total level:
    Awards

I'll pay more then 35$ to be removed from my group, give me the option!

Posted 02 March 2019 - 02:50 AM #6

Defiler
Elite Ironman

Defiler

• Time spent:
      7d 10h 10m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

I think 100 tokens is plenty a price to pay to remove a member, but 350 seems excessive.

Posted 02 March 2019 - 02:52 AM #7

Curaga
Group Ironman

Curaga
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      23h 15m 13s

• Total level:

We should be glad that we actually have these tickets as an option to remove people from teams. Although it may seem too much for some, it seems pretty reasonable if I do say so myself. If my team wanted to have a member removed, we would all discuss it before we think about purchasing the ticket. That way, it won't be a waste buying it only for the votes to decline the removal. If each member can contribute the money for a bond for one person to purchase the ticket, I think it's feasible.

With that said, as a GIM myself, I am not supporting this suggestion.

Posted Image

Signature by Eim ash

Posted 02 March 2019 - 02:55 AM #8

Ugly African
Group Ironman

Ugly African

• Time spent:
      2d 23h 54m 19s

• Total level:

We should be glad that we actually have these tickets as an option to remove people from teams. Although it may seem too much for some, it seems pretty reasonable if I do say so myself. If my team wanted to have a member removed, we would all discuss it before we think about purchasing the ticket. That way, it won't be a waste buying it only for the votes to decline the removal. If each member can contribute the money for a bond for one person to purchase the ticket, I think it's feasible.

With that said, as a GIM myself, I am not supporting this suggestion.

Once again another staff member who is not supportive of the update, I definitely can see where this is going....

Posted 02 March 2019 - 02:57 AM #9

Sir Dodo
Donator

Sir Dodo

• Time spent:
      1d 11h 29m 17s

• Total level:

I think price of 200 would be ideal for this ticket

Posted 02 March 2019 - 03:00 AM #10

ON MY GIM
Group Ironman

ON MY GIM

• Total level:

Support this completely. 

You are literally paying $35 to leave a group which isn't active anymore, people obviously wanted to test this GIM update as it was new, a fresh update? So you have to realise people were going to give up and leave, then it falls badly on the team mates in the GIM who actually play? 

I agree with the token thing, but $35 is extremely pricey, come on...

Posted 02 March 2019 - 03:01 AM #11

Old Boot
Elite Ironman

Old Boot

• Time spent:
      2d 15h 10m 40s

• Total level:

A big NO SUPPORT from me,

It has been said numerous of times now,  GIM removal used to be permanent, for now to be a solution for that is a big thing!

350 Donator tokens isn't the end of the world, and I personally think its the right amount for a poor decision.

zczvWVW.gif

Posted 02 March 2019 - 03:07 AM #12

Miidgee
Donator

Miidgee

• Time spent:
      1d 4h 8m 26s

• Total level:

No Support

Made the mistake myself with my first GIM but we had plenty of warnings to say that 'You won't be able to change your partners' Not only has Omni done everyone a favour by even implementing a way out of a group but he went back on what he previously stated at the start, so I think everyone should just be thankful.

I Am a GIM Player and I'm Currently active on my GIM, the only thing I agree with is that maybe if it was possible being able to spend the 350 Token Ticket on removing yourself from the team without a vote, just for those who have a 5 man where 4 have stopped playing.

Posted 02 March 2019 - 03:07 AM #13

GIM Dodq1
Group Ironman

GIM Dodq1
Clan: #Paragon

• Time spent:
      15d 16h 14m 46s

• Previous username:
    Groupe 3

• Total level:
    Awards

Support this, changing the price to like 200 would be much better, 1 of our GIM players died at car crash according to other gim that stopped playing cuz he was his brother. We are 3 with 2 literally afk spots that will never be played, not my poor decision that something bad happened in someone's else life. 

Posted 02 March 2019 - 03:16 AM #14

LTG Arrow
Veteran

LTG Arrow
Clan: #Dynasty

• Time spent:
      42d 19h 23m 44s

• Total level:
    Awards

350 seems a fair Price to me, the only thing i dont get is How people should be able to leave a team if no one Else in the group plays? Like why dont give people the option to leave a team for 350 tickets as a one time thing only?

<p class='bbc_center'>Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image</p><p class='bbc_center'><br /><br /><span style='color: #ff8c00'>Check the links down below if you require any help! </span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...count-recovery/' class='bbc_url' title=''>2FA & Account Recovery</a></p><p class='bbc_center'>|</p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...t-issues-guide/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Client Assistance</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...official-rules/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Official Rules</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...rum/27-appeals/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Appeal</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'>Bug Report</p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'>Updates </p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Promoted to </span></span><span style='color: #99ccff'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>Server Support </span></span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>on August 31th, 2019</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Promoted to</span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='color: #1e90ff'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Server Moderator</span></span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'>on</span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'>September</span><span style='font-family: Arial'> 30th, 2019</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Stepped down from the staff team on October 23rd, 2019 :(</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Proudly returned to the team as </span><span style='color: #1e90ff'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>Server Moderator </span></span></span>on November 5th, 2019 :Poggers:</p>

Posted 02 March 2019 - 03:24 AM #15

Kharyrll
User

Kharyrll
Clan: #SEA

• Time spent:
      220d 5h 58m 40s

• Total level:
    Awards

Hello, I am staff and group ironman (I think... I at least play it a lot). 

We were all warned to pick wisely when the gamemode was released.

I get it is hard to predict what could happen to the players in your group.. but hey at least we have the option to actually kick inactive members now.

40a smart

Posted 02 March 2019 - 03:31 AM #16

GIM Raids
Group Ironman

GIM Raids

• Time spent:
      4d 8h 12m 23s

• Total level:
    Awards

They should just make a one-time option to leave ur current group..

Posted 02 March 2019 - 07:13 AM #17

Morgen
Youtuber

Morgen
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      107d 12h 31m 49s

• Total level:
    Awards

I give up with GIM.

rXJhDzL.png

yfA7Oq7.png

DyNW4eI.png

5Y09rbM.png

RnWyEzY.png

A picture taken from the famous no BXP riots:

VXSGlaB.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An old man.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Things:

Spoiler

Posted 02 March 2019 - 07:38 AM #18

Sayso
Veteran

Sayso
Clan: MOST HATED

• Time spent:
      131d 8h 55m 30s

• Previous username:
    T S

• Total level:
    Awards

Lmao imagine buying a GIM removal ticket for $35

And the vote to kick fails.

GG ez no re

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 02 March 2019 - 08:41 AM #19

soahC
Group Ironman

soahC
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      5d 9h 38m 34s

• Total level:
Here is my situation. I was the one who created the group. All my group members have quit and I have no way of contacting them so no one can vote me out. Was it my fault who I group with? Partially, because how am I suppose to know that they would throw in the towel. Its just like a marriage. You aspect to live and die with your partner but suddenly things don’t work out and you have to divorce. Did you see that coming?

chaossig.gif

Posted 02 March 2019 - 08:44 AM #20

Dab
Veteran

Dab

• Time spent:
      134d 2h 33m 36s

• Previous username:
    GIM Dab

• Total level:
    Awards

I agree with this except for the fact that it wasn't a "poor decision" on who we picked. We can't help it they decided GIM wasn't fun after starting. I had 1 person go into the army, and another get kicked off the staff team for being inactive. Just super unlucky

No support

I think it's pretty fair considering how in the beginning of GIM release, it was stated that the groups will remain permanent. The fact that there is now an option should be considered a blessing.

This is the price you have to pay for making a poor decision on who you decided to group up with. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 25 user(s)