Posted 25 April 2019 - 08:11 PM #1

Isekaii
Classic

Isekaii

• Time spent:
      49d 4h 5m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

As of now the only time I see LMS being played is when the 50m LMS event is up. Coming up with suggestions in hopes to make the minigame more active is pretty tough, but what I think LMS is missing is a better shop with rewards that makes it worthwhile to actually play.

The shop is pretty lackluster and offers close to nothing useful other than a imbue scroll which even then is most likely to be obtained doing slayer and some potions that are somewhat easy to obtain even for ironmen and don't have a strong use.

It is pretty tough on what items could be added to the shop that would benefit both normal accounts an ironmen that would play LMS, below is some items I thought could fit into the store I'm open to suggestions as what should be removed or even added.

Current Shop:

a0ce3a1827b724a539fb123784be9479.png

Updated Shop:

2f484103671706f2d0259229bdbd7b54.png

The LMS cape looks like a recolor of the Deadman mode armor so i thought might as well add the rest of the set. I decided to put sanfew's and superior anti-fire as a more beefed up potion upgrade compared to what the shop currently has which can give more incentive for ironmen to use points at the shop. The same went for the anglers/super combat potions that I got idea from the daily point/pkp shop.

I added some miscellaneous items like the seed box, coal bag, and etc just to have there as another way to get the items. The box is a herb box pretty much how it is in osrs with daily boxes from NMZ. Then the keys were more so something that normal accounts can buy as the rest tends to focus on what a ironman might find useful.

That's all I have for the shop, some quick suggestions for LMS moving away from the shop is possibly having boosted LMS points depending on donator rank around 10% boost not too sure on how much. As the points gain seem to be low but that's just based on myself.

Another would be one-click buy at LMS vendor makes it easier for someone to buy food with tokens left in inventory.

Pretty lengthy post but I wanted to explain what I thought, let me know what you guys think!

Posted 25 April 2019 - 08:29 PM #2

Eim ash
Elite Ironman

Eim ash

• Time spent:
      31d 14h 55m 15s

• Total level:
    Awards

tbh anything new to this and PC as i said on seabound's topic I'd take it, would make lms reasonable to do..

Posted Image

Posted 25 April 2019 - 08:33 PM #3

Noahtho
Donator

Noahtho
Clan: Dynasty

• Time spent:
      22d 20h 58m 24s

• Total level:
Great suggestion, I think more content may cause more players to actually have an interest in playing LMS. As of right now, it's dead content apart from events. Support.

Promoted to Server Support on May 19, 2019

Demoted from Server Support on July 31, 2019

Posted 25 April 2019 - 09:00 PM #4

KP
Veteran

KP
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      229d 12h 11m 19s

• Previous username:
    King purple

• Total level:
    Awards

Thank you so much for this post @ Isekaii , I am sure @ Omicron will appreciate these suggestions a ton! 

Support.

KP | One | Horus

298b959afb3954f5e6e256eadcf3063d.png

Posted 25 April 2019 - 09:13 PM #5

Josh
User

Josh
Clan: #Peeks

• Time spent:
      160d 8h 54m 46s

• Total level:
    Awards

As the RANK ONE LMS'ER. Support. I'd love to smash people more actively. Even on a Gim.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 25 April 2019 - 09:29 PM #6

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards
Would love to see the items that you suggested get added into the shop, especially the resources/supplies. Let’s get LMS active again. Support. :)

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 26 April 2019 - 12:02 PM #7

Chuckoramma1
Veteran

Chuckoramma1

• Time spent:
      46d 20h 20m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

Support but here is my thoughts on it 

1. I like this Suggestion i don't know how @ Omicron feels about DeadMan armor as that's a custom set and people who have gotten it before now devalues it                                                
  2. I like the Suggestion other than that SMB (Super mystery box) would have to cost a lot or could be farmed and devalue the ones from ;;shop                                                                        
  3. Totems would be great But also Rune pouch could be added for a Large Sump of Points as HCIM (Hard Core) would have a safe way to get it as well as ULT's (Ultimate)                             
  4. I believe if the new update is to be added games should drop from 1m to 500k as players who suck at Pking often use this mini game to learn how to prayer swap and stuff and 1m adds up quite quick.

Spoiler

Posted 26 April 2019 - 01:12 PM #8

Isekaii
Classic

Isekaii

• Time spent:
      49d 4h 5m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

Support but here is my thoughts on it 

1. I like this Suggestion i don't know how @ Omicron feels about DeadMan armor as that's a custom set and people who have gotten it before now devalues it                                                
  2. I like the Suggestion other than that SMB (Super mystery box) would have to cost a lot or could be farmed and devalue the ones from ;;shop                                                                        
  3. Totems would be great But also Rune pouch could be added for a Large Sump of Points as HCIM (Hard Core) would have a safe way to get it as well as ULT's (Ultimate)                             
  4. I believe if the new update is to be added games should drop from 1m to 500k as players who suck at Pking often use this mini game to learn how to prayer swap and stuff and 1m adds up quite quick.

Ah I didn't know the deadman armor set was a custom set so yeah that could be removed from the LMS shop to keep value for those that currently have the set.

The boxes look like the Super mystery boxes but the intent was they would be herb boxes similar how you get herb boxes from NMZ and would give a set amount of a variety of herbs when opened.

With the other suggestions I support with adding a alternative way to getting a rune pouch and the same with a price decrease.

Appreciate the input and the suggestions!

Posted 26 April 2019 - 01:34 PM #9

Chuckoramma1
Veteran

Chuckoramma1

• Time spent:
      46d 20h 20m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

The boxes look like the Super mystery boxes but the intent was they would be herb boxes similar how you get herb boxes from NMZ and would give a set amount of a variety of herbs when opened.

They would need a Cosmetic change as i can see this being used to scam but all for this idea with a 1/10,000 chance of a herb pet when opening 

Spoiler

Posted 29 June 2019 - 09:36 AM #10

Moe
Community Manager

Moe
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      247d 15h 24m 10s

• Previous username:
    IM Moe

• Total level:
    Awards

Herb & Seed boxes have been added to the LMS shop. 

Your suggestion has been accepted.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 7 user(s)