GIM Rockstar
Group Ironman

GIM Rockstar
Clan: Boredom Prevails

• Time spent:
      4d 9h 45m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards

The Scythe of Vitur is a great weapon but there are almost no Vial's of Blood  for sale and  it's annoying to grind raids just to have to earn them.. For the people who are selling them they're asking a arm and a leg for  Vial's of blood.  In old school runescape these vials only cost 2,300gp each they are cheap and hardly worth anything? why make them so uncommon on here?

Suggestion #1: Add Vial's of Blood to Shops 

Suggestion # 2: NPC to fully charge Scythe of Vitur for a premium price instead of having to find people to buy vial's from.. plus this idea takes money out of the Economy..

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Scythe_of_vitur

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Vial_of_blood

THIS TOPIC IS FOR NORMAL ACCOUNT NOT GIM or IRONMEN

qhC9CMN.gif

1kXgkdd.png

Posted 25 June 2019 - 11:09 PM #2

Roast Master
Donator

Roast Master
Clan: #CamelSquad

• Time spent:
      13d 18h 47m 6s

• Previous username:
    Group HiH

• Total level:
    Awards

Don't support, do tob if you want vials ezpz.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 25 June 2019 - 11:21 PM #3

skt faker
User

skt faker

• Time spent:
      48d 8h 21m 28s

• Previous username:
    ThotGreegree

• Total level:
    Awards

If you can afford a scythe, you can afford 'an arm and a leg' of vials of blood. - no support

Posted 25 June 2019 - 11:41 PM #4

Konar
Group Ironman

Konar
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      33d 51m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

No support, if you want to use it you can either grind tob as all ironmen have to do to charge theirs or pay exorbitant amounts for them, scythe is 2.5-3b, if you can afford that you can afford vials

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 26 June 2019 - 01:23 AM #5

GIM Rockstar
Group Ironman

GIM Rockstar

• Time spent:
      4d 9h 45m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards

I want to use scythe everywhere like on osrs not just at raids just so i can grind to keep it charged?? The whole point is Vial's of blood are a cheap and worthless item in real runescape.. why in the hell on a Private server would you have to spam in chat to trying and find someone to buy them from, Have to grind raids to try and keep your weapon charged or make them so uncommon people want stupid amounts for them.. I dont mind spending 25m 50m or even more for a Npc to automatically charge it fully----(no hassle and helps the eco)

I just don't understand why have the hassle to charge it when it's not like that in real runescape...

If you can afford a scythe, you can afford 'an arm and a leg' of vials of blood. - no support

Don't tell me "If you can't afford a scythe, don't have one"  this has NOTHING to do with "Affording anything" it's about the "hassle involved in it..."
If you could afford one in "Real Runescape" like I have on my OSRS account you would understand to recharge a scythe is zero hassle.. 

OSRS 
Step 1. go to the G.E
step 2. buy vail's of blood 2300 gp ea.. alll you want ZERO  hassle
step 3. buy blood rune.

Done. easy as that. good to go. no worries.

Alora
step 1. go to the G.E "none for sale"
step 2. Spam Chat for 30min pray someone will sale you some or has any. "most likely no one is selling any" 
step 3. Grind raids and hope for vial's of blood as drop and that your scythe doesn't run out before you get some?..
step 4. keep repeating 1,2 and 3. "If you want to keep using your scythe"

@OCE Vajyena  Are you understanding yet? Why make it a hassle on here when it's not like that on OSRS?

qhC9CMN.gif

1kXgkdd.png

Posted 26 June 2019 - 02:12 AM #6

Extremedanny
Veteran

Extremedanny
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      217d 16h 41m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards
No support scythe cones with a costs.
Posted Image

Posted 26 June 2019 - 02:17 AM #7

Eim ash
Elite Ironman

Eim ash

• Time spent:
      31d 14h 55m 15s

• Total level:
    Awards

no support, I have well over 700 and used some for bastion potions, in like 242kc.. just do tob.

Posted Image

Posted 26 June 2019 - 02:37 AM #8

Arkadus
User

Arkadus
Clan: #Phereus

• Time spent:
      68d 8h 12m 53s

• Previous username:
    Classic Arkz

• Total level:
    Awards

No support. Should be costly to use.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Click the banner if you're interested in joining #1 PvM Clan on Alora!

Posted 26 June 2019 - 02:46 AM #9

GIM Rockstar
Group Ironman

GIM Rockstar

• Time spent:
      4d 9h 45m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards

@ Eim ash 700 in 243 raids... you understand 700 pots wont last you no time using a scythe?  its 1 vial every 100hits.. i used 200 pots in just a few days. probably took you weeks to go through 243 raids 20min each raid 4,860 minutes thats 81 hours of Theator of blood.... say you do raids 4 hours a day that's over 20 days total of raids to get 700 pots.... I used 200 in a few days.. 

does anyone who says no support have a scythe???

or if you do, do you use it a lot or just sit at ::gamble staking them back and forth??

@ Omicron you read these comments and see where i'm coming from?

Vial's of Blood is a cheap,common item on osrs 2,300ea yet on here becasue there isn't enough people its rare to buy them..

qhC9CMN.gif

1kXgkdd.png

Posted 26 June 2019 - 02:48 AM #10

skt faker
User

skt faker

• Time spent:
      48d 8h 21m 28s

• Previous username:
    ThotGreegree

• Total level:
    Awards
3/6 players that have messaged in have scythes.

Posted 26 June 2019 - 02:49 AM #11

Aritus
Ironman

Aritus

• Time spent:
      130d 1h 9m 33s

• Previous username:
    Arcadus

• Total level:
    Awards
The way of obtaining vials should be fine by now. Back in the days we had struggle obtaining blood runes, due the quickest way was by doing RC. Getting vials were never the issue to the scythe.

Also keep in mind that OSRS has a way bigger player base than Alora. If u stabalize the playerbase with Alora, I’d wish you good luck with buying the vials also.

OT: No support.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:02 AM #12

GIM Rockstar
Group Ironman

GIM Rockstar

• Time spent:
      4d 9h 45m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards

@ iron aritus I thought this game was supposed to be close as possible to runescape, without the hassle..  not make some thing worse. I'm not talking about this being for gim or ironmen accounts this suggestion is for normal accounts just being able to buy vial's of blood... so they dont have to grind for them or spam chat asking to buy them from someone... 

qhC9CMN.gif

1kXgkdd.png

Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:03 AM #13

Eim ash
Elite Ironman

Eim ash

• Time spent:
      31d 14h 55m 15s

• Total level:
    Awards

@ Eim ash 700 in 243 raids... you understand 700 pots wont last you no time using a scythe?  its 1 vial every 100hits.. i used 200 pots in just a few days. probably took you weeks to go through 243 raids 18min each raid 4,860 minutes thats 81 hours of Theator of blood.... say you do raids 4 hours a day that's over 20 days total of raids to get 700 pots.... I used 200 in a few days.. 

does anyone who says no support have a scythe???

or if you do you use it a lot or just sit at ::gamble staking them back and forth??

@ Omicron you read these comments and see where i'm coming from?

Vial's of Blood is a cheap,common item on osrs 2,300ea yet on here becasue there isn't enough people its rare to buy them..

so wait.. is this osrs or alora? if in osrs its 2.3k it 100% has to be 2.3k ea in alora? then why arma chest is like 5-7m here and in osrs 45m.. alora got an economy different than osrs.. 

Posted Image

Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:09 AM #14

GIM Rockstar
Group Ironman

GIM Rockstar

• Time spent:
      4d 9h 45m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards

Are you fucking people not seeing the point im making??? nothing to do with Cash,Money,GP make this shit WHATEVER YOU WANT IN PRICE.... 30k a vial 50k a vial IDC... the point is.. 

It's a Hassle on ALORA to get Vial's of Blood... OSRS buy the shit instantly...

@ Eim ash do you still not understand the last 5 comments ive made? and people are saying the opposite?

qhC9CMN.gif

1kXgkdd.png

Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:17 AM #15

Roast Master
Donator

Roast Master
Clan: #CamelSquad

• Time spent:
      13d 18h 47m 6s

• Previous username:
    Group HiH

• Total level:
    Awards

Are you fucking people not seeing the point im making??? nothing to do with Cash,Money,GP make this shit WHATEVER YOU WANT IN PRICE.... 30k a pot 50k a pot IDC... the point is.. 

It's a Hassle on ALORA to get Vial's of Blood... OSRS buy the shit instantly...

@ Eim ash do you still not understand the last 5 comments ive made? and people are saying the opposite?

Don't see why you are getting hostile, no one else is having issues with them. I have 50 kc on one account with 200+ vials.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:23 AM #16

GIM Rockstar
Group Ironman

GIM Rockstar

• Time spent:
      4d 9h 45m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards

If everyone believes in this Earn it yourself thing, then take Everything out of shops, Earn all your runes, all your arrows, all your food, all your pots, all your gems, seeds...ect . Hell stay on your iron man accounts.  This topic has nothing to do with Ironmen this is about NORMAL Accounts.. 

qhC9CMN.gif

1kXgkdd.png

Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:32 AM #17

Aritus
Ironman

Aritus

• Time spent:
      130d 1h 9m 33s

• Previous username:
    Arcadus

• Total level:
    Awards

If everyone believes in this Earn it yourself thing, then take Everything out of shops, Earn all your runes, all your arrows, all your food, all your pots, all your gems, seeds...ect . Hell stay on your iron man accounts. This topic has nothing to do with Ironmen this is about NORMAL Accounts..

I'm not sure wether you are retarded or you're just overreading the shit I said on my previous post.

''Also keep in mind that OSRS has a way bigger player base than Alora. If u stabalize the playerbase with Alora, I’d wish you good luck with buying the vials also.''

The fucking point is that you're telling us that you can simply buy the vials at the grand exchange, just like OSRS. The problem here is that;

1. We don't work with a G.E we work with a trade post.
2. Another requote of the sentence earlier. We have a smaller player base than OSRS, you can't compare shit with that. Everything comes from the source eventually, even on OSRS. So if you still want to whine about it, go ahead. I can speak for all of us that ''We don't care''

Have a nice day.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:44 AM #18

GIM Rockstar
Group Ironman

GIM Rockstar

• Time spent:
      4d 9h 45m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards

@ iron aritus And I guess you're over reading alot of shit. IF You think EVERYTHING should be based off "player based" then remove shops that have items in them.. why have them. 

I understand what you was saying clearly.. I'm saying normal account's shouldn't worry about player based when it comes to consumables thats why there are runes, arrows, Potions, items like that in shops.

qhC9CMN.gif

1kXgkdd.png

Posted 26 June 2019 - 03:55 AM #19

LTG Arrow
Veteran

LTG Arrow
Clan: #Dynasty

• Time spent:
      42d 19h 23m 44s

• Total level:
    Awards
Im a Normie and using my scythe everywhere possible, and i still dont agree with this suggestion. Obtaining vials is insanely common from tob so legit No reason to make this game even easier Lol. If u dont even wanna do tob and get some urself, then dont use the scythe No one cares tbh. Or pay top dollars for the vials from other players. Imo Its fine as it is now.
<p class='bbc_center'>Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image</p><p class='bbc_center'><br /><br /><span style='color: #ff8c00'>Check the links down below if you require any help! </span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...count-recovery/' class='bbc_url' title=''>2FA & Account Recovery</a></p><p class='bbc_center'>|</p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...t-issues-guide/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Client Assistance</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...official-rules/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Official Rules</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><a href='https://www.alora.io...rum/27-appeals/' class='bbc_url' title=''>Appeal</a></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'>Bug Report</p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 10px;'>| </span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'>Updates </p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Promoted to </span></span><span style='color: #99ccff'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>Server Support </span></span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>on August 31th, 2019</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Promoted to</span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='color: #1e90ff'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Server Moderator</span></span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'>on</span><span style='color: #a4a4a4'><span style='font-family: Arial'> </span></span><span style='font-family: Arial'>September</span><span style='font-family: Arial'> 30th, 2019</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-size: 12px;'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Stepped down from the staff team on October 23rd, 2019 :(</span></span></p><p class='bbc_center'><span style='font-family: Arial'>Proudly returned to the team as </span><span style='color: #1e90ff'><span style='font-family: Arial'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>Server Moderator </span></span></span>on November 5th, 2019 :Poggers:</p>

Posted 26 June 2019 - 04:01 AM #20

GIM Rockstar
Group Ironman

GIM Rockstar

• Time spent:
      4d 9h 45m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards

Thanks for your normal comment on the topic.@ LTG Arrow  

qhC9CMN.gif

1kXgkdd.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 94 user(s)