Posted 13 July 2019 - 01:44 PM #1

ooydups
Realism

ooydups

• Time spent:
      2d 4h 27m 52s

• Total level:

What is your suggestion?:

I would like to suggest adding a teleport on the Myth's Cape to the wrath altar.

Is this in OSRS?:

Yes, because of the teleport on the cape. No, because of the location.

Has this suggestion been accepted already?:

Not to my knowledge from reading through the list.

How would this benefit Alora?:

By changing this, wrath rune training should become a more competitive method of training the skill. With it being a more competitive method this should provide a more consistent amount of runes coming in the game and help with stabilizing the price.

Posted 13 July 2019 - 02:05 PM #2

Imnotsocial
Super Donator

Imnotsocial

• Time spent:
      4d 14h 45m 32s

• Total level:
    Awards

Well I would see this update be good for another rc training way but in terms price of the runes I dont actually agree with you, because overall those runes would be used mainly in splashing or reg ironman to kill kraken or something like that and from what I imagine wont be that much trading since wrath runes dont have any use besides surge spells from what I know, and besides from what I said earlier I dont see that much use of them since pvp on alora is quite dead  

But overall I support, new rc training method is always welcome especially for realism later on and eim/classic

Posted 13 July 2019 - 09:30 PM #3

GIM Rockstar
Group Ironman

GIM Rockstar
Clan: Boredom Prevails

• Time spent:
      4d 9h 45m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards

I think Wrath Alter should have a much closer tele, at least at the start of the start of the Myth's guild basement. 

qhC9CMN.gif

1kXgkdd.png

Posted 14 July 2019 - 08:12 AM #4

ooydups
Realism

ooydups

• Time spent:
      2d 4h 27m 52s

• Total level:

Well I would see this update be good for another rc training way but in terms price of the runes I dont actually agree with you, because overall those runes would be used mainly in splashing or reg ironman to kill kraken or something like that and from what I imagine wont be that much trading since wrath runes dont have any use besides surge spells from what I know, and besides from what I said earlier I dont see that much use of them since pvp on alora is quite dead  

But overall I support, new rc training method is always welcome especially for realism later on and eim/classic

There may not be many means for the runes besides splashing or some minor various activities. At the moment Wrath runes on the market are either super expensive or in existent on the modes. But maybe this simple change could add so many more runes into that game that using them to splash wouldn't be terrible. I would imagine that with a home teleport and follow that up with a, "Wrath Altar Teleport", we will call it. That this could potentially be the best method of RC in the game. Anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong. I haven't tested any sort of potential exp/hr with what I think the method would look like.

I think Wrath Alter should have a much closer tele, at least at the start of the start of the Myth's guild basement. 

Not sure how hard it is to move an altar vs adding a teleport, but that may work aswell. My main thought is, that by shortening the distance to the wrath altar with just a simple, "Home and Wrath Altar Teleport (Myth's Cape)".  We save those extra steps that increase the exp/hr and atleast puts it on par or greater than doing deaths or the other alternative methods.

Posted 14 July 2019 - 11:52 PM #5

GIM Rockstar
Group Ironman

GIM Rockstar
Clan: Boredom Prevails

• Time spent:
      4d 9h 45m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards

@ooydups bro xp per hour? lol not much xp per hour difference. you can do death runes runs in 15 sec. wrath runes runs are only 2k difference in xp on a gim.. not doing it for the xp.. if you're doing rc for the xp. death runes is the best hands down

qhC9CMN.gif

1kXgkdd.png

Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:37 AM #6

ooydups
Realism

ooydups

• Time spent:
      2d 4h 27m 52s

• Total level:

@ooydups bro xp per hour? lol not much xp per hour difference. you can do death runes runs in 15 sec. wrath runes runs are only 2k difference in xp on a gim.. not doing it for the xp.. if you're doing rc for the xp. death runes is the best hands down

So i've been testing rates this morning to see how close this new method would put Wrath rune crafting compared to other methods. *Note that all these methods were tested on Realism mode.*

I've broken down laps to approximately 7 minutes with some flex up and down on; Deaths, Wraths (Current Method), Wraths (New Method). This is the approximate time it takes to do a run of soul runes with Varrock Armor 4. Obviously predicting the exp rate on the newer method is a little tough considering I have to stop and start the stop watch over and over with what I think the teleport location would be.

Souls ~7 Minutes for ~42k exp

Deaths ~7 Minutes for ~37k exp

Wraths (Current Method) ~7 Minutes for ~14k exp

Wraths (New Method) ~7 Minutes for ~37k exp.

Just by adding this teleport puts Wraths right up there with doing Deaths. Which could even surpass Souls if there ever were any future changes of increasing exp on Wraths. 

Posted 15 July 2019 - 12:44 PM #7

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards
The myth cape teleport could also be a perk on the comp monkey if it gets added into the game. However, prices of wrath runes may start crashing hard and may not be as good of a money-making method compared to now. Not everything has to be made easy, such as with making soul runes. Neutral.

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 18 July 2019 - 11:46 AM #8

Detharrow26
Immortal Donator

Detharrow26
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      118d 20h 43m 7s

• Total level:
    Awards

The teleport location should be in line with OSRS location

T.O.B. Lootations:

Spoiler

Road to ALL Pets - Click Here

Posted 19 July 2019 - 05:08 PM #9

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      420d 7h 29m 27s

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been accepted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 51 user(s)