7 replies to this topic

Posted 29 July 2019 - 09:41 PM #1

I am Wanheda
Donator

I am Wanheda

• Time spent:
      3d 14h 58m 13s

• Total level:

I'm sort of surprised to not see any League of Legends thread. Any LoL boys or girls that play the game? Also the highest rank you achieved while playing the game? Any opinions on where the game is currently regarding ranked gameplay? Main champs people played? Any odd champs people liked playing with relative success?

A little background regarding my history with the game. Humorously enough.. I got perm banned in season 2 as I was nearing plat at the time. I ended up getting my account unperm'd 6 months later. I ended with my mmr being around 1700 that season which was high gold. Season 3 I ended my being D5. Season 4 was my best season and most hilarious simultaneously...  I was in D2 for about 100 games and lost 7 promos to get into D1. That was the first season I ever had 99 lp and won a game to receive 0 lp after winning. After I finally made it into D1 I lost my first 5 games there in a row and was demoted into D2 again. I got so tilted from that. I lost my next 35/50 games approximately and dropped to D4. After being so annoyed with the game I quit for a few months and played DOTA2 which is literally 100x harder than league hands down. After the season was getting close to ending I came back to league and saw I had decayed all the way back down into Plat 2, while in my promo back to D5 the season ended and I ended my best season of league as a Plat 1 player. That season I peaked around the top 3k NA players in ranked. 2800 or so. Season 5 I landed D3 with minimal investment of time and effort, around 150 games played in total. Next few season I took lengthy breaks of 8+ months each season ending in plat near diamond each season with my rusty mechanics. Last season I got on just before the season and ended up losing my internet before the end of the season with only 10 games played. Landed Gold 4 like a real pleb. This season I came back from a 9 month break and I'm currently hovering Plat 2. Lux is my most played this season. She's a bae.  :wub:  :wub:

Attached Files

Posted 29 July 2019 - 11:16 PM #2

Eim ash
Elite Ironman

Eim ash

• Time spent:
      31d 14h 55m 15s

• Total level:
    Awards

I play league but am not that good :P 

Posted Image

Posted 30 July 2019 - 05:24 PM #3

2 Ridiculous
Master Donator

2 Ridiculous
Clan: #Dynasty

• Time spent:
      54d 16h 46m 25s

• Previous username:
    Iron 2Ridic

• Total level:
    Awards

I started S6 and I peaked d3 in NA in season 8, this season ive hit d4 easily, but i haven't had the ability to play consistently due to SHITTY internet.

I'd be able to hit around d2 for sure if i had a few weeks to grind.

Adc main, fav/best champs are tristana/jhin/jinx/kai'sa/lucian

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 30 July 2019 - 06:48 PM #4

I am Wanheda
Donator

I am Wanheda

• Time spent:
      3d 14h 58m 13s

• Total level:

If you want to do some gamerinos for the luls I'd add either of you. Also if you want to play some ranked I might be interested. I've gone 9 seasons and pretty much only added a few irl friends and never added people. Another funny fact is I knew Shiphtur before league and played other games with him. He taught me a lot of things in my first 2 seasons playing the game. I had always told him that he could probably go pro from how good he was at the game in those early seasons. 

I think one of the most unique things I used to play was AP Janna in season 3. She could be played any lane and at level 7 your tornadoes would clear the back caster creeps and all you had to do was prime the melee with a few autos each. Meaning you had them perma shoved and were never really in any danger. Get a mejai's in the mid game and have teleport. Take care of side lanes and any split pushers trying to siege then TP to any team fights that occurred. I almost always waited until level 10-11 before taking my ultimate. Had a surprising amount of success with it climbing through diamond.

Posted 30 July 2019 - 09:24 PM #5

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards

I started played League back in Season 3, and I quit the game after Season 5 and landed in Gold 5. Returned a while back during Season 9, landed in Bronze 2 after provisionals. Recently, I completed my Gold 5 promos and I skipped to Gold 4. My goal is to hit platinum before the season ends, but I'll be fine either way if I make it to at least Gold 2. I've been a support main throughout my entire League experience. I currently main Nami, but sometimes I play as Soraka, Thresh, Nautilus, and others.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I play on NA.

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 30 July 2019 - 09:41 PM #6

I am Wanheda
Donator

I am Wanheda

• Time spent:
      3d 14h 58m 13s

• Total level:

I have a smurf account in gold atm. I have been just trolling for the most part on it. A friend gave it to me at low silver and I've played stuff like Teemo jungle and Ryze smite with spellbook swap constantly. I decided to give Ryze a try after his rework and found out that he's pretty hot garbage. Whenever I play Jax I try hard though for the luls. Trying to see how far I can push my wr with him.

Attached Files

Posted 24 August 2019 - 09:40 AM #7

Iron Ramen
Ironman

Iron Ramen

• Time spent:
      21h 33m 37s

• Total level:

I still play it now and then, I used to be challenger peaked around 600lp in Season 7 and even played competitively with my team. Top main btw  :P. If you need help improving, lemme know :)

Posted 20 November 2019 - 10:57 PM #8

Maximum73
Ex-Staff

Maximum73

• Time spent:
      30d 7h 51m 49s

• Previous username:
    Just Monika

• Total level:
    Awards

I'm mid gold but ive been playing in a team for meme iron to gold tourneys and been learning alot about teamplay

Posted Image

Just Monika. Just Monika.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 53 user(s)