2 replies to this topic

Posted 08 December 2019 - 07:10 AM #1

Real Easy
Realism

Real Easy

• Time spent:
      16h 36m 28s

• Total level:

Snoop, Casket and Myself are currently playing Zeah locked GIM accounts. Some of Zeah is a little unreliable and would be great to see it polished off with some basic content from OSRS.

Hunter at Lands End
dddddssssssss.png

Fishing at Piscarillus

The ability to fish Anglers, Sharks etc etc at the Piscarilius Docks

Mining/Smithing at Lovakengj

Gang minigame at Shayzien house that sends you around looking for certain gang members to kill, grants XP rewards on finishing

Working shops in and around the area (Or just add Paul into the main bank north of catacombs entrance)

Add a GIM orb inside every bank in Zeah (would help if it was inside every bank in Alora)

Some basic NPCs around the area to train on (Outside of catacombs, Such as moss giants, hill giants and other NPC's currently in Zeah on OSRS)

Posted 08 December 2019 - 08:54 AM #2

Open Casket
Veteran

Open Casket

• Time spent:
      36d 17h 53m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards
Support! But also more basic content everywhere such as canafis and people could be setting themselves challenges all over Alora!
Posted Image

Posted 08 December 2019 - 10:42 AM #3

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      419d 16h 36m 45s

• Total level:
    Awards

Hey, at the moment, I don't think it's in the interest of the game to add a lot of Zeah mini game content such as blast mine or gang members, since most players are not restricted to Zeah and therefore have better methods to train, however some of the other content is a reasonable ask, so I'll add some but not all of these suggestions.

Your suggestion has been accepted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 31 user(s)