Posted 21 January 2020 - 05:38 PM #1

Bad Behavior
Legendary Donator

Bad Behavior

• Time spent:
      17d 23h 56m 56s

• Total level:
    Awards

Let me know what you guys think about adding the things below.

Player Heads - When a player kills another player in the wilderness, there is an X% chance that the slain players head is dropped. It is trade-able.

Item Rename Ticket - This is a one time use ticket (such as GIM removal), that allows you to rename any item it is used on to, (Players Name)s (Item Name). It can be acquired by purchasing in the PKP Shop for X amount of PKP, or in the store for X amount of tokens. It is trade-able.

Once the item in hand has been renamed, it becomes it's own item. Meaning, it will not stack in the bank or note with the corresponding item unnamed but remains trade-able. It does not change the appearance of the item and can be removed with a cleaning cloth.

HOWEVER THERE IS A BIGGER PICTURE HERE

Along with the introduction of these items comes, more incentive to PK, the ability to add 'contracts' (Hire a PKer to bring you someones head), and the opportunity to hire 'Body Guards' (A player paid to defend you).

Contracts and Body Guards are not items but ranks. You can earn the title Contractor or Body Guard by successfully slaying or defending your target X amount of times (Proof with heads, or screenshot/video evidence). For clarification defending your target means they get out safe, and could also include slaying the attacker. 

This in essence brings something unique to the Alorian community, more and new PKers to the Wilderness, and new clan and sub forum ideas.

Thanks,

Bad Behavior

7e2BlNv.gif

Posted 21 January 2020 - 06:04 PM #2

Lunar Spell
Banned

Lunar Spell

• Time spent:
      9d 8h 34m 52s

• Previous username:
    Slayer

• Total level:
    Awards

The idea itself is pretty neat, but I really don't want Alora to have any type of "custom" stuff like all these other servers do. Colored items, weird mini-games or weird items, etc. Like I said, the idea is neat. But I'm not for this one, sorry. 

Posted 21 January 2020 - 06:46 PM #3

Bad Behavior
Legendary Donator

Bad Behavior

• Time spent:
      17d 23h 56m 56s

• Total level:
    Awards

Thanks for the feedback, but I don't think you fully understand the concept. It would not change the appearance of the item whatsoever. Just the name.

And the heads are not wield-able, more of a collection item.

The idea itself is pretty neat, but I really don't want Alora to have any type of "custom" stuff like all these other servers do. Colored items, weird mini-games or weird items, etc. Like I said, the idea is neat. But I'm not for this one, sorry. 

7e2BlNv.gif

Posted 22 January 2020 - 12:40 AM #4

Foundational
Donator

Foundational
Clan: LMB

• Time spent:
      76d 5h 9m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

Seems like way to custom of content for developers to spend their time on, aside from the fact that we don't know if it'll be a hit or a miss with the players. 

No support.

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 22 January 2020 - 02:53 PM #5

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      419d 17h 34m 5s

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 34 user(s)