Group Ironman

GIMP Jesus
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      17d 6h 2m 6s

• Total level:
    Awards
1 Clickable spec orb
  • Allow us to click the spec orb (like OSRS) unless in wildy to spec.

2 Revamp GIM bank (more slots, the preset tabs get more items)
  • We are a group of friends and we use the GIM bank for everything. But we are limited in space. We would like to see this number increased. Even if its doubled it would be amazing already. Also increase max cash from 10m to 2147m? And maybe herblore secondaries in the herblore tab? Also add all logs to the log tab and coal to ores tab. Maybe make it possible to drag (switch) items from spot?

3 Fix broad bolts recipe (unfinished broad bolts + feathers)
  • Examine text says add feathers and all bolts are made by adding feathers. Not arrowheads.

4 Light up teleports since they require nothing
  • Idk just a QOL thing?

5 Add all agility rooftops
  • Al Kharid, Varrock, Canafis, Falador, Pollnivneach and Relleka. Feels like it would make agility slightly faster.

6 XP drop recolouring when boost prayer is active
  • When you have boost prayer on the xp drop text would not be white but purple for example, like an indicator.

7 Fix weapon attack styles like OSRS did
  • Weapons should remember attack styles. So when you use your melee weapon on defense. Your bow doesn't go to defense too. Why? Because ranged weapons are used on rapid most of the times. Not longrange.

8 Add Wintertodt
  • Firemaking is boring. Lets make it more enjoyable :P

9 Stretched fixed mode
  • Also a RuneLite feature. Would like to see it because for me its the real fullscreen.

10 When typing in clan tab it automatically sends to clan so you don't need to put /
  • Again, QOL (RuneLite feature and its also on Oldschool Mobile)

mr-robot-gifs-7NoMaF.gif

CzTxeZR.png

tyrrTs4.png

P4IwQPL.png

wHW7iaK.png
QSJNrF4.png
zFVlLZL.png

5VieiBp.png

QNazvt1.png

Posted 27 January 2020 - 11:56 AM #2

EIM GRND
Elite Ironman

EIM GRND

• Time spent:
      5d 19h 51m 16s

• Total level:

1: Neutral, I've never used the orb so I can't say whether I would find it beneficial or not.

2: N/A : Don't have a GIM account but 10m max cash sounds bad.

3: Agree. Can also allow ability for fletching broad arrows if not already implemented.

4: Would be a big fan of this. No reason not to be lit up seeing as we will always have a teleport to these locations.

5: I disagree for early levels <50 as boosted xp rates kind of let you skip these levels.

6: I was a fan of it in OSRS but that was so I cold tell flicking worked but on here I cant flick.

7: Agree with this on a case that it doesn't take up too much dev time. Ruined my pure twice due to this, only 3m so not exactly a high priority.

8: Disagree, 200M FM would be too easy. FM may be boring but you get into rhythm of AFKing it completely.

9: I dont mind the current stretch mode at all.

10: Disagree, feels normal to have to use / before messages to send to cc. Would be more awkward to change between modes to speak in public chat.

Posted 27 January 2020 - 12:04 PM #3

Leather Cape
Donator

Leather Cape

• Time spent:
      1h 53m 53s

• Total level:

Wintertodt would be awesome! :D

Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:53 AM #4

GIMP Jesus
Group Ironman

GIMP Jesus
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      17d 6h 2m 6s

• Total level:
    Awards

1: Neutral, I've never used the orb so I can't say whether I would find it beneficial or not.

2: N/A : Don't have a GIM account but 10m max cash sounds bad.

3: Agree. Can also allow ability for fletching broad arrows if not already implemented.

4: Would be a big fan of this. No reason not to be lit up seeing as we will always have a teleport to these locations.

5: I disagree for early levels <50 as boosted xp rates kind of let you skip these levels.

6: I was a fan of it in OSRS but that was so I cold tell flicking worked but on here I cant flick.

7: Agree with this on a case that it doesn't take up too much dev time. Ruined my pure twice due to this, only 3m so not exactly a high priority.

8: Disagree, 200M FM would be too easy. FM may be boring but you get into rhythm of AFKing it completely.

9: I dont mind the current stretch mode at all.

10: Disagree, feels normal to have to use / before messages to send to cc. Would be more awkward to change between modes to speak in public chat.

Appreciate the feedback.

For number 3, broad arrows are fletchable and useable :)

For number 9, the current mode isn't stretched, its just fullscreen. Its hard to explain but it just stretches the fixed gamemode, it basically a zoom.

For number 10, if you have selected the clan tab u can't see the public chat. So you should just switch to public chat (or another tab) to type to public.

mr-robot-gifs-7NoMaF.gif

CzTxeZR.png

tyrrTs4.png

P4IwQPL.png

wHW7iaK.png
QSJNrF4.png
zFVlLZL.png

5VieiBp.png

QNazvt1.png

Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:41 AM #5

RFD
Legendary Donator

RFD

• Time spent:
      9d 14h 36m 28s

• Total level:
    Awards

honestly im a massive fan of wintertodt! so 100% support

as for the other ones i am neutral i would say some are more QOL and some are just wasted time coding in.

nuQTbK2.png87iSE6j.png8d5b84ebf2eb77e3c0e7e80a02eed8e1.pngCLqgHwm.pngwfqfwfqfwqqfwfwq.png

pn1d9wB.gif

Posted 03 January 2021 - 02:44 PM #6

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      419d 6h 41m 28s

• Total level:
    Awards

Most of these have been added aside from 4/5 so I'm going to move this to accepted.

Your suggestion has been accepted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 56 user(s)