2 replies to this topic

Posted 29 February 2020 - 04:59 AM #1

uim 10hp
Ultimate Ironman

uim 10hp

• Time spent:
      6d 20h 18m 33s

• Total level:
I will be honest before I start this will be very out of character for me but I have to be serious for a second.

I thank everyone for the support I’ve gotten for my return and it made me very glad to come back to the game. This community is no lie so strong and very helpful. I gotta admit you all made me laugh and feel better when I’m in my worst mind set. I respect all of you and love you all. No joke when I started the UIM series I got a lot of haters and those people ended up becoming good friends of mine. I will admit I can be very toxic at times but I never mean to hurt nor offend anyone. I just feel like I can be myself around this community and will be real with you guys 100% of the time.

P.S. All the staff members Most of you probably had to deal with my toxic stupidity lol but just know I do respect you guys and love what you guys do to keep this community strong. Thank you as well because the community wouldn’t be as strong as it is without the events,updates, and Support.

10hp_fcape.PNG

Alora Community <3

THE BOIS!

the_bois.PNG

Posted 29 February 2020 - 08:13 AM #2

Lord Aizen
Ex-Staff

Lord Aizen
Clan: N/A

• Time spent:
      15d 18h 43m 31s

• Total level:
    Awards

We are glad to have you, even if you are weird :P

CAvjvP8.png

U6FVH5y.png

Posted 29 February 2020 - 09:04 AM #3

Rasine
Elite Ironman

Rasine

• Time spent:
      3d 18h 33m 52s

• Total level:

It's always really good and healthy to be able to have somewhere that you can be yourself, having to reserve yourself an more taxes the mind heavily - I've been there and learned this the same way with a different community and a different game. I'm still fairly new to the community myself, but, it makes me happy to see a post like this because it gives me confidence that i can look forward to having a great stay here. : )

I've seen a couple posts from you and the idea of your account is pretty cool and unique! I hope to see more of your achievements in the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 53 user(s)