4 replies to this topic

Posted 11 November 2020 - 09:23 AM #1

Fiekert
Classic

Fiekert

• Time spent:
      3d 5h 37m 29s

• Total level:

Hey guys, i've been wanting to post this thread somewhere fitting, so i hope this is the spot.

i've been playing loads of alora with this pandemic period still going strong. 

and i noticed that i'm kinda burnt out on skilling what i mostly did on this account. 

with the recent surge in drops by pvm monsters and slayer monsters i decided i wanted to actually get gud in the pvm game. 

i assume most players who have had membership and played more diversely than i did so far make it look easy. 

can you guys help me out on what would be an easy/accessible way of getting used to boss mechanics and making some money on the side?

i've done barrows and general easy slayer tasks to start off with. my armor and weapons aren't really that special. mostly runite/dragon with a abby/tent whip, iban's, toxic staff otd, msb/blowpipe and basic ranger armor. got a archers/berserker and ring of the gods (i). also got some barrows equipment. i have around a 50m cash deck, so i can buy some supplies to get going. everything aside my magic is >80-99. 

thanks for this great server.

• Moe likes this

Posted 11 November 2020 - 09:32 AM #2

Cussler
User

Cussler
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      28d 14h 7m 33s

• Total level:
    Awards
There are some really good guides for most PvM bosses on the forum that may be worth checking out. Everyone has their preference on what their favourite bosses are that you can grind. I’d suggest maybe deciding which boss you want to try out and find a relevant guide.

Feel free to PM me in game if you need any help/questions :)

Good luck!

N9nm99e.png

Posted 11 November 2020 - 09:59 AM #3

Falske
User

Falske

• Time spent:
      9d 22h 10s

• Previous username:
    Rowy

• Total level:

To be honest, if you'd like to learn most bosses, put on boss slayer tasks, think it's 200pts, then everytime u get a task learn it! there's a guide section here on forums, and if there's something you don't know feel free to pm me brozzer, U can use ;;Guides ingame! 

No7F4SY.png

EIM: KSon

Posted 11 November 2020 - 10:04 AM #4

Fiekert
Classic

Fiekert

• Time spent:
      3d 5h 37m 29s

• Total level:

thanks for the suggestions so far :D i know where to find you in game. lets boost up my point count and in effect my pvm experience. 

Posted 11 November 2020 - 10:36 AM #5

Lunar Spell
Banned

Lunar Spell

• Time spent:
      9d 8h 34m 52s

• Previous username:
    Slayer

• Total level:
    Awards
I agree with @Rowy completely. Training combat through slayer is the best way to go, especially if you enjoy pvming, once you start doing boss tasks you’ll become like a lot of us and fall in love with pvm in general. I have a few certain bosses I enjoy doing just for fun as well, so you’ll probably find a few you enjoy doing along the way! Best of luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 75 user(s)