Alora League Information
The first Alora Leagues event will go live very soon! On December 1st at 7pm Eastern Time, starting on fresh accounts that are locked to Zeah, you'll be able to complete tasks and collect points. The players who have accumulated the most points by the end of the tournament will be awarded with some juicy prizes, including a PlayStation 5 for the top prize! There are also many other token prizes that can be won for the first players to accomplish certain tasks, such as obtaining Ranger boots. At the end of the tournament, players can spend their points on new, unique items from the Leagues reward shop.
Start date: December 1st, 7pm EST (Midnight server time)
End date: December 31st, 7pm EST (Midnight server time)
How does it work?
On December 1st, you'll be able to create a fresh account to participate in Leagues. This account will be wiped on December 31st and no items can be transferred off of it to a normal account, due to the increased drop rates on this game mode. Certain areas will be instanced, such as the Kourend Catacombs, to allow players to have a bit more space to train and compete. We are also instancing bosses such as Sarachnis to prevent overcrowding. While donator ranks do apply on these accounts, due to the account being locked at the end of the tournament, you will need to put in a request to transfer the total spent back to one of your main Alora accounts.
Top Alora cash prizes:
- PlayStation 5
- DXRacer PC Gaming Chair
- Airpods Pro
- Logitech G PRO gaming keyboard
- Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse
Top Alora Token prizes:
- First Twisted bow: 1,000 tokens
- First to 200m exp in any skill: 1,000 tokens
- First to obtain a phoenix pet from Wintertodt: 750 tokens
- First to obtain a boss pet: 750 tokens
- First to obtain a 3rd age piece: 750 tokens
- First to complete a Master difficulty task: 500 tokens
- First to obtain Ranger boots: 250 tokens
- First to complete a collection log entry: 250 tokens
Even if you don't receive one of the big cash prizes, there are plenty of reasons to play leagues! If you're feeling lucky, your hand at a specific token prize, such as obtaining a Phoenix pet. You'll also have the ability to spend your points on many different in-game prizes at the end of the tournament, such as:
- Trailblazer Graceful set ornament kit
- Trailblazer Relic Hunter Outfit
- Trailblazer Rug (POH)
- Trailblazer Dragon Skilling Tools Ornament Kit
- Trailblazer Player Owned House Globe Statue
- Trailblazer Themed Banner
- Trailblazer Home Teleport Animation
- The rules and prizes are subject to change based on availability.
- If a cash prize is unavailable in your country, an equivalent prize or amount via PayPal may be substituted.
- Winners of cash prizes can choose to receive Alora tokens and can receive 50% more by doing so.
We'll have more information on the nitty gritty of this tournament on release day, but this thread should give you a basic outline of what's to come. We hope you guys are just as excited to kick off our very first Alora League!
Cyber Week Sales:
In other news, our Cyber Week Sales are now live! Earn 25% more tokens on all purchases in our store, and enjoy many discounted items ranging from Mystery boxes to Elite void sets. This sale also applies to OSRS and Bitcoin donations.
- The following items have been discounted:
- Elite void set - 25% off
- Ultimate Mystery box - 20% off
- Cosmetic Mystery box - 20% off
- Name change ticket - 20% off
- Farmer's blessing - 20% off
- Drop booster - 20% off
- Black santa hat - 20% off
Make sure to take advantage of the discounts and bonuses before the sale ends next week :)
Omicron & Chad