No replies to this topic

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:36 AM #1

Whiss
User

Whiss

• Time spent:
      30d 11h 10m 59s

• Total level:

hey there tomorrow its NYE and i want to know what everyones plans are for the evening

for me ill be having dinner and just be around the family for the evening and try to get drunk without them seeing it its always a fun thing we do with my cousins and all bcuz were not allowed to drink liquor but we always get to steal some without them noticing

after that we got about 500 bucks worth of fireworks to play with so thats gonna be fun and after that me and my cousins will go freeroaming the city disurbing the order haha we do really bad stuff every nye but hey we are allowed to have fun arent we?! its pretty sad if u take a closer look bcuz we can only have fun by doing bad things........

thats like really nothing special lol thats why i wanna hear everyone elses plans maybe i can find a new and better way to spend nye for 2018

also be safe everyone and have fun most of all

Active accounts:
Whiss
Eagle (scout)
Vados (pure)

!!! Calling dibs on all Dragon ball Z character usernames !!! - If you wish to use one, PM me first and I'll judge whether you're certified enough to bare the name of one character - When not abiding this rule Ser. glen shall rag your PMs as a fase 1 protocol procedure against zionist dragonballers of thy wicked lands. You DO NOT want to step onto fase 2. - Staff could be involved and contacted about this issue as a sort of 'peace judge' to sort out these matters of thy wicked lands of Alora. All hail Omni king!

QNPVwxx.png?1
HZoJOBR.pngTgrtJKG.png
:heart: :FeelsBadMan:

This song is for my funeral:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 0 user(s)