8 replies to this topic

Posted 07 May 2021 - 10:03 AM #1

iZuk
Super Donator

iZuk

• Time spent:
      1d 7h 42m 57s

• Total level:

I'm always really bad at starting these, so here goes nothing..

Oiii, I'm iZuk! My momma gave me the name Michael at birth, but later in my life just started calling me "Shithead"... so take your pick. :)

I'm 25, about to be 26 in June, and I've lived in Florida my entire life. How I haven't melted yet is beyond me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not so fun facts about me:

• I'm an Amazon delivery driver, and I work on average 10-12 hour days, 5 days a week. Summer has just begun, and as of writing this, I have had heat stroke twice in the past 2 weeks, how fun! (P.S. Y'all be ordering way to many packages. Ya wallet is screaming for help)
  • I got married July 13th, 2019 to my best friend in the world. Her and I have been together for 6 years now. This year we will be celebrating our second year wedding anniversary, and we will finally be taking our long overdue honeymoon. We will be heading to Sedona, AZ to both see her family (that's where she's from), and to go cliff jumping, hiking, cave exploring, etc. Very excited.
  • I have played Runescape since about 2008. Played until EoC ruined the game (for me at least. No hate to the RS3 players. <3) I then quit for a few years, being young, and ruining my life with my gosh dang shenanigan's. Some years later, around 2013 or so I started diving into the RSPS scene. Played on tons and tons of servers, and even got a staff position on a few. One of the most notable was iKov (it was brief because I quit shortly after). I've always liked 317 servers, they're the best imo. Then when Old School was released, I decided to give it a shot, bc of the whole nostalgia effect. Started the second week of Old School release, and have been playing ever since. Got hacked in January of 2020, and quit for a whole year after losing a 1.5b bank (I was ignorant and thought the 2FA was just inconvenient). Recently returned in the past few months, and have had more fun rebuilding than I ever did before. Although I've been enjoying it, I'm starting to get burnt out a bit. Decided to try out some RSPS again, and welp... here we are! Already loving it here, and plan on staying for awhile. I've seen Alora around the Runelocus site for years, but never gave it a try. I know, I know. Big dummy head I am.
  • I genuinely enjoy helping people. If you need help with something, and I feel I'm capable of helping you, then I'll try my best to do so <3
  • I'm a huge forums whore. Idk what it is about forums, but they're just so aesthetic to me. I do enjoy making guides, however I'm sure all the guides that are needed have already been made for here lol. Who knows, may make something in the future. 
  • I'm about 70% covered in tattoos. None on my face tho, that'll never happen... at least that's what I tell my mom *wink* My wife is also getting pretty covered... Her father thinks it's my fault..... and he's right >:)
  • I cant take anything seriously. Everything must be made into a joke. Everything. My life's a joke, so might as well make everything else one too :D
  • I am a meme god. 
  • I can do that thing with my tongue that you like ;)
  • BabySharkDooDooDooDoo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, That's about it. I'm not the most interesting person on the face of the Earth, but that's okay. Because then too many people would want to talk to me.. and that's not it chief. 

If you ever wanna hangout, or do some PvMing together, lemme know. I'm REALLY good at canceling plans :)

I've already met quite a few great people in game, and look forward to meeting more.

P.S., Nice Serp Sulleste

P.S.S., Here's a picture of my wife & I the night before our wedding.

Spoiler

Thanks for reading,

iZuk

4Kk8p1K.png

6pvdeLb.png

OswdJl1.png

Posted 07 May 2021 - 02:00 PM #2

Hint
Super Donator

Hint
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      47d 19h 18m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

Welcome to Alora.

4qmyjc2.png

Hardcore Ironman: Hints

Posted 07 May 2021 - 02:31 PM #3

Moe

Community Manager

Moe
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      247d 4h 39s

• Previous username:
    IM Moe

• Total level:
    Awards

Welcome to Alora Zuk, you'll enjoy the community here. Just don't break any rules having too much fun! ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 07 May 2021 - 08:32 PM #4

Sulleste
Super Donator

Sulleste

• Time spent:
      1d 13h 38m 3s

• Total level:
    Awards

10000% on taking anything seriously and meme god, but welcome to Alora it's been a blast having you so far, don't stop now

Posted 08 May 2021 - 02:23 AM #5

Arosa
Veteran

Arosa

• Time spent:
      492d 6h 27m 32s

• Total level:
    Awards

Welcome to Alora iZuk :D Very nice introduction you wrote there! I enjoyed reading through it

Posted 08 May 2021 - 04:29 AM #6

Kyle
Administrator

Kyle

• Time spent:
      149d 21h 13m 48s

• Previous username:
    Ky

• Total level:
    Awards

Welcome to Alora, despite saying you hate doing these, I think you did a great job. Some really interesting facts and some quite hilarious! Look forward to seeing you around.

Spoiler

Posted 08 May 2021 - 06:42 AM #7

Sagacious
Veteran

Sagacious
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      53d 18h 1m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards

Great introduction! Welcome to Alora and enjoy your stay. :)

Posted 08 May 2021 - 10:29 AM #8

Realmungard
Realism

Realmungard
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      91d 12h 28m 28s

• Total level:
    Awards

This stuff made me smirk, I love it! 

Welcome and enjoy thy stay.

I +1 this 

Posted 14 May 2021 - 08:58 PM #9

Xo
Group Ironman

Xo

• Time spent:
      9d 14h 8m 43s

• Previous username:
    76ers

• Total level:
    Awards

Welcome to Alora brother

ed13a5ba8659812e7244c6211eec6c36.png

200m's

- Range / Magic / Hitpoints

- Farming / Woodcutting / Prayer

- Thieving / Cooking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 32 user(s)