Photo

Commemorating Alberts Legacy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Alberts Legacy (9 member(s) have cast votes)

How should they commemorate Alberts legacy?

1. Rename Mos'Leharmless Cave to 'Alberts Den' or 'Alberts Lair' (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

2. Place a statue of Albert and his godliness at the entrance of the cave. (8 votes [88.89%])

Percentage of vote: 88.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Posted 04 July 2023 - 07:26 PM #1

Ghost
Ironman

Ghost

• Time spent:
      11d 12h 51m 38s

• Previous username:
    Xero Ghost

• Total level:
    Awards

What is your suggestion?:

Rename Mos'Leharmless Cave to 'Albert's Den' and/or place a statue of Albert and his godliness at the entrance of the cave.

Is this in OSRS?:

Unfortunately not, they haven't been blessed with his greatness.

Has this suggestion been accepted already?:

Somehow it's never been suggested.

How would this benefit Alora?:

Every community has their unique players and chads that stand out among the rest, why not commemorate them in innovative ways. Gives a nice boost to them and the community, shows people that not only are us the players aware and respecting of the achievements of the game but also those behind the scenes. For those unaware of the god himself Albert4500, he holds the record for most cave horrors killed with an unthinkable 208k KC.

P.S how would this not benefit Alora, give this man his flowers already.

• KP likes this

5Q41UBU.gif

Posted 05 July 2023 - 04:28 AM #2

It Happened
Veteran

It Happened
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      31d 23h 53m 24s

• Previous username:
    Gonna Dc

• Total level:
    Awards

Actually would be pretty cool lmao but id say statue or some kind of item in the cave the same way settled has a RCB in swamp, if change the name of entire cave it would get confusing for new players or anyone who doesn't know him

Posted Image

Posted 05 July 2023 - 04:32 AM #3

Mufasa
Administrator

Mufasa

• Time spent:
      123d 20h 46m 32s

• Previous username:
    El Mufasa

• Total level:
    Awards

No support on changing the caves name for obvious reasons.

Neutral on the statue thing it would be cool, but wouldn't be bothered if it wasn't added.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 05 July 2023 - 03:04 PM #4

Ghost
Ironman

Ghost

• Time spent:
      11d 12h 51m 38s

• Previous username:
    Xero Ghost

• Total level:
    Awards

Actually would be pretty cool lmao but id say statue or some kind of item in the cave the same way settled has a RCB in swamp, if change the name of entire cave it would get confusing for new players or anyone who doesn't know him

Wasn't even thinking about the name change effecting players, that's a good caution. Upon reading your comment I went and checked myself, we don't even have a teleport option to Mos'Leharmless we have a straight teleport to Cave Horrors under 'Monsters'. Don't think this would confuse anybody unless there are specific clue steps or something else I'm not thinking of that would direct a player to the cave by name. Great point though, appreciate the feedback. I think they should have a statue or NPC (Like they have on rooftops for the creator), I think it's something unique you rarely if ever see so would be cool to commemorate some of the bigger stories, memes, jokes, legends, etc that come out of Alora.

No support on changing the caves name for obvious reasons.

Neutral on the statue thing it would be cool, but wouldn't be bothered if it wasn't added.

Appreciate the feedback, I don't think the name change would be detrimental as I described above. Although since we don't even have a Mos'Leharmless teleport it would probably be better to go with a statue. Whether it comes in or not, I think we should have more ways to show some commemoration to legendary players other than just MOTM forum awards.

5Q41UBU.gif

Posted 08 July 2023 - 11:07 AM #5

Jerbear

Realism

Jerbear

• Time spent:
      4d 19h 48m 6s

• Total level:
    Awards

Seems like kind of a waste of dev time, not providing much real benefit for the player base

jerbear.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 48 user(s)