Uber Donator

Mob
Clan: #peeks

• Time spent:
      43d 19h 56m 33s

• Total level:
    Awards

hello gamers

Firstly, I urgently request that the seed pod issue be addressed as soon as possible. I am surprised it hasn't been fixed despite being a problem for a few weeks now. It significantly affects gameplay and allows people to exploit it regularly.

I strongly suggest implementing a feature that allows us to skip our targets without the need to log out each time. It is quite bothersome, and a simple solution would be highly appreciated.

The accuracy of dragon claws needs to be fixed. Currently, players can consistently hit almost their maximum damage, leading to excessive damage output.

Since the wilderness has been changed to basically single-plus, I propose that non-player characters (NPCs) in the wilderness should not be aggressive when a player is already engaged in combat. The wilderness is already less active, and constant interruptions from NPCs such as zombies and skeletons make it even less enjoyable.

IqL4U4z.png

kJKHufz.jpg

gcALcML.png

Posted 04 August 2023 - 08:04 AM #2

Rm
Master Donator

Rm

• Time spent:
      4d 9h 51m 17s

• Previous username:
    D0X

• Total level:
    Awards

Ameen, Preach Siski Moberto 

• Mob likes this

bts-hello-bts-cute.gif

Posted 04 August 2023 - 08:07 AM #3

F 8
Ex-Staff

F 8

• Time spent:
      180d 20h 10m 15s

• Total level:
    Awards

Support.

All of these issues ruin the experience for both pkers and pvmers in the wildy. It would only benefit the health of the wild.

Posted 04 August 2023 - 08:50 AM #4

Marg
User

Marg
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      15d 11h 25m 2s

• Total level:
    Awards

I agree with everything stated here... Seed pod bug is insane especially when used to totally erase the risk in wilderness scenarios (e.g. bloody chest, revs drop, wildy bosses). Even though it has been stated multiple times that it falls under bug abuse and is a permanent ban, not everyone has shadowplay enabled (or even installed) and I doubt anyone is gonna record an entire session of wildy pking, which makes this bug abuse almost impossible to verify and punish.

Skipping targets would also be a good idea because sometimes you get the same person you killed 2 minutes ago as your target, and they won't provide any pkp if you kill them again. By being able to skip them would give pkers the opportunity to get someone else as target and saving them the hassle of having to logout N times hoping for a new one.

As for the claws I think it's pretty evident that they are not working as they were before and as they should. Personally I've been enjoying it, I can't lie... Hitting 80's to 100's regularly on pretty much any PvM boss and 121'ing someone in a NH fight is fun but... it's not fair. I agree Omi should take a look into it and fix them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ma un giorno, una volta lei ci riuscirà

Posted Image

Posted 06 August 2023 - 06:48 AM #5

gim crohn
Group Ironman

gim crohn
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      9d 22h 38m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards
Full support the fact that game breaking PvP bugs like this exist for MONTHS almost every single update is honestly a spit in the face to everyone who plays PvP in alora.

It's so bad even people who've abused it support this.

UMnEjFQ.png

4152348766b38bfc37ae3ffead4bff9e.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 54 user(s)