Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      419d 16h 58m 22s

• Total level:
    Awards

Hello everyone,

With the recent release of our third Alora Leagues tournament, we're really excited to hear everyone's feedback about the mode, what they think about it, and how we can improve your experience. We'd like to hear any feedback you have regarding changes that can be made in any and all ways to improve the League. This includes changes to tasks (Ex: reduce 25 Master clue collection log slots to 15), as well as even adding new tasks that would be a fun challenge for players.

We're also looking to hear your feedback about balancing relics that may be underpowered or overpowered. We've expanded this league to include two new regions (Karamja and Desert), and we want the experience to be as enjoyable as possible, so if there is any content in these areas that is missing to improve the game mode (eg. Perhaps Desert Treasure pyramid access?), let us know and we'll implement it given that it can be done within a reasonable time frame.

We are also open to the idea of extending the League game mode access for longer, so let us know if that is something you'd be interested, and how long you'd like the League to last for. We would still very likely end the tournament on April 5th (since we have already made a commitment to doing so), but the game mode itself can potentially remain accessible for longer if a majority of players are interested in continuing to play. The only thing to keep in mind is that League point transfers occur at the very end of the League, so the further we extend it, the longer it takes for all players to access their points.

We hope you're enjoying our third Leagues iteration, and we're looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Best Regards,
Omicron

Accepted Feedback

• League Extension:
    • By popular demand, the League has been extended to be 6 weeks instead of 3 weeks — ending on April 26th rather than April 5th.
      • The Tournament, however will still conclude at the scheduled date, which is April 5th at 7pm Eastern time.
      • This gives players more time to earn points, but also means that the final League point transfer will occur a few weeks later than expected.

Posted 18 March 2024 - 12:42 PM #2

Shuika
Ironman

Shuika
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      6d 7h 43m 26s

• Total level:
    Awards

I'm always eager to play leagues on alora, I played all 3 leagues and it was a blast every time! Unfortunately I can't play as much as I would like to considering IRL is quite active for me. So I would greatly appreciate if you could extent leagues, Easter is also in the middle of this short period of time of 3 weeks.... That's all I'm asking, cuz is the most fun I have in alora - when leagues are live

Posted 18 March 2024 - 12:49 PM #3

Real Cheese

Realism

Real Cheese

• Time spent:
      68d 9h 47m 3s

• Total level:
    Awards

Would it be possible to add the Mahogany Homes rewards shop to Angelo? There are tasks to equip full sets of an outfit but not the Carpenters. Since there are tasks to complete contracts which award points and also relics that give a multiplier on points earned, at the moment the points are useless and would be nice to be able to cash them in. This would also be a way to earn more collection log unlocks.

Posted 18 March 2024 - 12:54 PM #4

LuckyLucky

Ironman

LuckyLucky
Clan: AFM

• Time spent:
      3d 21h 10m

• Total level:
    Awards

Loving the Leagues, most fun I have had in a while. Boost combat xp by atleast + x2.0 from start.

Posted 18 March 2024 - 12:57 PM #5

gogimli
Donator

gogimli

• Time spent:
      23h 44m 33s

• Total level:
    Awards

I havent really played leagues a lot but, most of the tasks felt like very coppy paste. Just get x level in x skill seems quite boring and uninspired.

Posted 18 March 2024 - 01:01 PM #6

A Nellsecks
Leagues

A Nellsecks

• Time spent:
      1h 55m 40s

• Total level:

Would really love seeing leagues extended, its a lot of fun, also maybe first take a look at bugs. Some things need a hotfix asap. After that you could have a look at new content.

Posted 18 March 2024 - 01:12 PM #7

Real Alex

Realism

Real Alex

• Time spent:
      2d 19h 27m 46s

• Total level:
    Awards

SEND HELP - Range relic isn't working as intended at minimum the ammo preservation is absolutely not working. Should be sorted out asap being a huge downside to range atm

Posted 18 March 2024 - 02:05 PM #8

Tauri
Event Manager

Tauri
Clan: ESTSOF

• Time spent:
      119d 4m 56s

• Previous username:
    Not Tauri

• Total level:
    Awards

Thanks for the topic, I really appreciate gathering feedback on an early stage of leagues, giving people a possibility in making their game experience even more enjoyable. I've been having a blast so far!

My few suggestions that could be Leagues exclusive and would attract more people to continue their run in the long term:

1) DT2 - Make vardorvis/leviathan (only accessible DT2 bosses in the leagues) drop all the soulreaper axe pieces + completed DT2 rings just for the League players. Soulreaper axe drop was actually a thing in OSRS too, so I am not sure if that's something you already implemented or not. DT2 rings werent like this in the main game, but still giving people a chance to equip and try out would be hella fun!

2) Ancient magicks - Right now it seems like that only people that have Ancient Magicks access are the people that have Mage relic, they can swap spellbooks. But we would need an altar into desert (maybe duel arena) for the Leagues, so we could swap our spellbooks to ancients without having a mage relic.

So far it's been a fun journey though, thank you <3

CAQfOl.gif

Promoted to Server Support - 5/07/2022

Promoted to Server Moderator - 24/07/2022

Promoted to Forum Moderator - 28/08/2022

Promoted to Global Moderator - 02/10/2022

Promoted to Event Manager - 01/12/2022

Posted 18 March 2024 - 02:15 PM #9

Ruwk

Donator

Ruwk

• Time spent:
      13d 17h 42m 16s

• Total level:
    Awards

There's bugs with some tasks that should be fixed. Tithe farm, cut any log with steel axe, mine any ore with rune pickaxe, etc.

Also yes, extend leagues to 8 weeks! I made a suggestion thread and everyone supported the idea.

A region locked account with interesting relics to completely change game play is so much fun. I'd play this account permanently if it was left opened indefinitely.

Ultimately what I would like this leagues to become is accounts we can still access afterwards, but after the tournament ends you cannot create a new leagues account. Kind of like how the mobile tournament was - we can still play mobile locked accounts if we had made them during that tournament. Maybe just give us a new icon and points earned after the tournament ends would not be transferred to your main. Though I do realize leagues have always been and are meant to be a non-permanent gamemode, so I suppose this is a bit of wishful thinking.

|   EIM "Lydo"   |   UIM "um im uim"   |   HCIM "Anticipation"   |   Classic "REWK"   |   Realism "uwk"   |   Main "Ruwk"   |

Posted 18 March 2024 - 02:28 PM #10

LordYone
Elite Ironman

LordYone

• Time spent:
      3d 12h 7m 41s

• Total level:

Thanks for the topic, I really appreciate gathering feedback on an early stage of leagues, giving people a possibility in making their game experience even more enjoyable. I've been having a blast so far!

My few suggestions that could be Leagues exclusive and would attract more people to continue their run in the long term:

1) DT2 - Make vardorvis/leviathan (only accessible DT2 bosses in the leagues) drop all the soulreaper axe pieces + completed DT2 rings just for the League players. Soulreaper axe drop was actually a thing in OSRS too, so I am not sure if that's something you already implemented or not. DT2 rings werent like this in the main game, but still giving people a chance to equip and try out would be hella fun!

2) Ancient magicks - Right now it seems like that only people that have Ancient Magicks access are the people that have Mage relic, they can swap spellbooks. But we would need an altar into desert (maybe duel arena) for the Leagues, so we could swap our spellbooks to ancients without having a mage relic.

So far it's been a fun journey though, thank you <3

This is also something I was interested in, and sad to hear we do not have access to all dt2 gear. would love to see that added! 

I would like to see mage training arena added, something we can benefit from having the minigame point booster and having access to mid game magic gear as there is not much for mage upgrades early on. 

Would love to see more unique tasks added to the regions, it feels very limited on what tasks you can do for points early on aside from the global ones

Also in the same boat that I would like to see leagues extended, going through easter and most peoples busy work weeks makes it hard to enjoy leagues as much as you would like. 

Having a blast so far! Thanks for all your hardwork in putting this together!

scuffed.png   

WHERES MY GOLDEN CHIN PET ???!?!?!?!

Posted 18 March 2024 - 03:10 PM #11

LeagueChillz
Leagues

LeagueChillz

• Total level:
    Awards
Hey Omi i have a suggestion

Suggestion: Extend leagues by a further 3 weeks 2 weeks before end unlock full map to league players exception of wilderness! And make boss rooms automatically instanced so doesn’t conflict the main games player base :) think it would be fun! :)

Posted 18 March 2024 - 03:31 PM #12

GIM NoArN
Server Moderator

GIM NoArN

• Time spent:
      7d 16h 50m 17s

• Total level:
    Awards

It is my first time playing leagues, ever, and I'm having lots of fun. I know this gamemode is only for a limited time but would definitely play it once in a while if it wasn't limited. I know lots of people would agree on that, but I know it's the spirit of a challenge and that's it. But I can gladly say it is a lot of fun to make the char and plan most things out.

Only downside I have is that what other players are saying, feels too short for an event like this, especially with Easter coming up.

I know for a fact that some people are not playing Leagues because they just don't want to be 100% focused on it, nor do they have enough time to play it.

But I'm loving this experience, it certainly is an interesting one.

Awards:

Spoiler

Rng on my side:

YNolgEN.png

2Q7ptCx.png

xdHZk8f.png

viHhfPu.png

kbsocp1.png

qK6qTDm.png

A2ZNQLN.png

Posted 18 March 2024 - 05:15 PM #13

Julewicki
Hardcore Group Ironman

Julewicki

• Time spent:
      1d 13h 26m 8s

• Total level:
    Awards

-Implement last recall

-Lacking Trident for mage relic, and ACB/ZCB for range relic was a huge miss, so unlock Fremennik/Kandarin

-Prioritize bugs/hotfixes (Forthos Dungeon instance being Single combat | Archer's Embrace ammo saving perk not working correctly | Tithe Farm not working)

-Task weightings definitely need some work, but it would take some time to gather that info

-Not having rock cake/orb or a means to lower your HP for Berserker kinda stinks too

-Small QoL, but allow us to decant potions, and smash vials

-Increase the number of hunter hotspots, currently there is only one good spot for chins (both grey/red) for the whole server to compete for

Thanks and I'll edit as I think of more.

Posted 18 March 2024 - 05:25 PM #14

H

Administrator

H

• Time spent:
      223d 2h 49m 51s

• Previous username:
    2OO8

• Total level:
    Awards

Been quite fun so far. Something I found annoying so far is how long it takes for us to teleport using the Obelisk at home. Would be nice if it was faster. 

Posted Image
Spoiler

Posted 18 March 2024 - 06:00 PM #15

maindudeLG3
Leagues

maindudeLG3

• Time spent:
      7h 8m 36s

• Total level:

even if the tourny end on april 5TH please make the leagues last at least 6-8 weeks the mode is so fun!@!@!@!@

Posted 18 March 2024 - 11:18 PM #16

iloveyautja
Leagues

iloveyautja

• Time spent:
      23h 25m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

is adding ice gloves to vote shop reasonable? Right now you always take 4 damage every time you thieve the Tzhaar.

Also, is the farming relic only supposed to give you xp for 1 harvest? When I harvest like 30 herbs/flowers I only get XP for 1.

Posted 19 March 2024 - 11:35 AM #17

praxi gim
Group Ironman

praxi gim

• Time spent:
      4d 8h 35m 6s

• Total level:
    Awards

a large portion of the tasks look like they are copy/pasted with increased quantities on for the same points.

some tasks are either impossible to do, or possible to do if you ignore every single other thing in the league

the range ammo replenishment relic needs fixing at an absolutely first priority otherwise it forces people into picking mage which defeats the point of having the choice.

some bosses need to be accessible despite not being in the useable regions. for example rune crossbow being bis untill tbow or ancient staff being bis untill tumekens shadow does not make for very interesting item progression.

the exp needs to be increased at the later tiers if the duration of the league is only going to be 4 weeks long especially because the regions available dont have any good training spots for a small handful of skills.

last recall needs to be implemented into the game, its one of the big selling points of playing leagues in the first place being able to teleport back to bosses etc. especially when some of the tasks require such large boss kcs

Posted 19 March 2024 - 01:24 PM #18

Tbow Loc
Veteran

Tbow Loc

• Time spent:
      49d 20h 53m 18s

• Previous username:
    Tae Iron

• Total level:
    Awards

I'd love to see some information regarding how much the rewards are going to cost once leagues is over

Posted Image

Posted 19 March 2024 - 03:55 PM #19

wolpentinger
Leagues

wolpentinger

• Time spent:
      1d 14h 33m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

Some quick feedback will be adding:

1. make gold leaf cheaper currently 10m

2. reduce some of the 500 kcs (toa/cox/bosses)

3. make store items a bit cheaper 

4. unlimited store stock 

5. duplicate tasks (not sure if they give pts multiple times)

6. able to purchase skillcapes/avas

7. calquat seeds added to farming contract 85+

8. berserker underwhelming, not sure if broken

9.change executioners axe to 25-30% and/or reduce und retri 3 min to 1.5 min

10. raids items still very rare

11. Able to recharge jewelry 

12. remove ability to use multiple vote books b2b

13. make birds eggs more common after 99 woodcutting 

14. auto complete duel arena tasks

15. item buy back too expensive (rune pouch 1m)

16. increase superior spawn rate

17. ability to pick cox layout for reduced pts or for free

19. reduced price for logs to planks (mahog 15k each)

20. ability to buy cons cape from estate agent

21. add rock cake to store

22. cox drop rate broken, dont think multiplier applied

Top 10 rank players should be able to beta test next league

make it so at 25m wc xp u are guaranteed a egg drop? or similar

add 100m/200m skill task for 500/1k pts

add max cape

Posted 19 March 2024 - 10:23 PM #20

Baby Dabber
Leagues

Baby Dabber

• Time spent:
      3d 17h 53m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Loving leagues so far, I don't have much to add other than saying things seem way to highly priced.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 102 user(s)