HoldinAP
Clan: Looking for none toxic one.

• Time spent:
      17d 4h 44m 28s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  26 bugs found

What is your suggestion?: Add Amulet of the eye to the shop

Is this in OSRS?:  Yes, but in the pouch.

Has this suggestion been accepted already?: No

How would this benefit Alora?: So the Amulet of the eye arrived late into the GOTR collection log, am not saying thats bad, but let's say with what items are in the shop that can be obtain for the reward pool, we HAD a problem with Intricate pouch and after the update it appeard to be cloged, now really would be nice if this amulet would in shop and how much would it cost?

I go with 1k or uptoo 2k the amulet would just teleport you to GOTR nothing more but mainly for people that have log don't and just missin' amulet would be completed and won't be worried why its not green.

Road To End Game

• Spoiler

Collection Log

Spoiler

Awards

Spoiler

Posted 09 May 2024 - 03:47 PM #2

Ruwk

Server Support

Ruwk

• Time spent:
      36d 5h 53m 50s

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  22 bugs found
I don't see why it can't be in the shop. But also Omi could just add code that adds in to the Clog upon logging in if you own one, but don't already have the Clog

| EIM "Lydo" | UIM "um im uim" | HCIM "Anticipation" | Classic "REWK" | Realism "uwk" | Main "Ruwk" |

Posted 11 May 2024 - 10:46 AM #3

Mhk
Immortal Donator

Mhk

• Time spent:
      74d 15h 12m 42s

•  Previous username:
    ahk

•  Total level:
    Awards

•  12 bugs found

I support.

It was pretty weird that these got added so late, especially when there was no way to store / reclaim them ingame so most people like myself just dropped them, only for them to be added to the collection log months after the game was out and had been greenlogged by a couple of players.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 35 user(s)