7 replies to this topic

Posted 08 April 2017 - 11:43 AM #1

Kenpachi
Donator

Kenpachi

• Time spent:
      4d 14h 15m 19s

• Total level:

As I play alora more and more I really am starting to find joy in playing it great economy great community and great staff, after that being said i wanted to list some things I'd love seeing added into the game.

-Loyalty shop additions.

As the loyalty shop is strictly cosmetic I have a few items I'd love to see put into the loyalty shop

-Fishing outfit 

-hat 12000 loyalty points

-top 12000 loyalty points

-legs 12000 loyalty points

-boots 12000 loyalty points

-magic sectors  10000 loyalty points

-gnone scarf - 12500 loyalty points

-gnome goggles 7500 loyalty points

-fancy short shorts (blue brown tan) 2750 loyalty points.

-bronze cross bow (good skiller cosmetic) 3500 loyalty points.

Achievement rework 

A lot of people may say no because they've already completed these achievements we currently have, but this is a suggestion to add a set of diary's along with keeping our achievements 

Varock diary. will have a set tasks in the varrock area, ranging from easy to elite tasks. (this would be the new way of obtaining the varrock bodys 1-4 (current method would have the item replaced in the points shop*

falador diary. will have a set of tasks in the falador area, ranging from easy to ealite tasks 

reward: Fallador shield 1-4

Ardounge diary, will have a set of tasks in the ardounge area, ranging from easy to elite tasks.

reward: ardounge cloak 1-4

morytania diary , Will have a set of tasks in the morytania area, ranging from easy to elite tasks.

reward: morytania legs 1-4

Seers diary : will have a set of tasks in the seers area , ranging from easy to elite tasks.

reward: seers headband

Fremmy diarys: will ahve a set of tasks in the fremy area, ranging from easy to elite tasks.

reward: fremmy boots 1-4 (these would be replaced with an item in the loyalty shop)

Desert diary: will have a set of tasks in the fremmy area, ranging from easy to elite tasks.

reward: desert amulet.

In addition these new diary's will be requirements to re get your comp/monkey 

all items that are in the current reward store for the "task" system that have been mentioned for the diary system would be replaced with suggested items from the community.

Hunter additions 

Improving the spawns of puro puro, 

Adding lower teir hunts, tropical wintails, kebbits, other methods of reaching 63, Personally its really hard to do with 500+ other plays online some of which want to train hunter aswell.

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread, I apologize for any spelling errors, or grammatical errors, English is not my first language. - kenpachi captain of the eleventh division of the gotei thirteen  

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 08 April 2017 - 12:26 PM #2

Diva
Master Donator

Diva

• Time spent:
      229d 4h 45m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards

All are nice and useful suggestions; would not mind seeing this implemented. :) Good job on making quite a detailed list. 

Posted 08 April 2017 - 12:38 PM #3

Life
User

Life

• Time spent:
      17d 9h 51m 50s

• Total level:

I support these suggestions.

Posted Image

What/who exactly is Life?

Posted 08 April 2017 - 01:13 PM #4

HC King
Donator

HC King

• Time spent:
      18d 13h 5m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Support,

Nice to see some fresh ideas, especially the cosmetic idea, as loyalty shop came out recently.

However i cant support the achievement idea, ardougne cape already provides 15% thieving if i'm correct, and karamja gloves gives agility xp bonus, maybe provide some sort of explanation of what you would like to gain from these achievements? (like what kind of xp boosts etc)

i support the hunter idea also, can definitely get crowded.

no_migu_no_raids.png

Posted 08 April 2017 - 02:10 PM #5

Kenpachi
Donator

Kenpachi

• Time spent:
      4d 14h 15m 19s

• Total level:

The achivments diary rewards as requested will be listed here 

-varrock body 1-4 (will recive the same boost as it currently already does)

-after completing the hard diary you'll beable to buy 250 battle staffs from zaff in a 24 hour period.

-after completing the varrock elite diarys trees harvested on the varrock patch will recive 15% xp boost.

-falador

falador shield will provide a 10% boost to mining.

-after completing the elite diary, you will get a boost to medium clue rewards for there rare "drops"

-after completion of the medium fally diary's the falador teleport will now take you to the east cort yard.

ardounge 

the ardounge cloak will recive the same boosts as it currently does (teiring up to the 15%) 5% for 1, 7.5 for 2, 10 for 3, 15 for 4.

-after completion of the hard ardounge diarys your herb patch would have 20% boosted yeild (only ardounge patch)

fremmy

-after completing the elite fremmy diary, dagganoth bones will drop to the floor in noted form when slaying a dagganoth king.

-boots will provide a 20% restore rate to your run energy 

-morytania 

after completion of the elite diarys you'll recive 50% more runes from barrows when completing a run.

-the legs will give you the option of teleporting faster to the barrows area.

-desert

desert amulet will have 3 teleports to area's around the desert , this could help adding in new content to the area.

-after completing the hard diary's you'll beable to buy a  karis (karis has an increased dmg to kalphites)

I apologize again for my english if some words are misspelt or used in the wrong context, hope this clears up that part @hc king

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:42 PM #6

HC Targaryen
User

HC Targaryen

• Time spent:
      1d 5h 49m 13s

• Total level:

Support for Achievement rework 

tumblr_n5ub3uQR5G1tpjql9o1_500.gif

Posted 09 April 2017 - 01:31 PM #7

Dej
User

Dej

• Time spent:
      16d 17h 22m 24s

• Total level:

It would be cool to see diary's added, Support.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:39 PM #8

KinkyNeko
Donator

KinkyNeko

• Time spent:
      5h 15m

• Total level:

dont forget ducky flippers!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 1 user(s)