1 reply to this topic

Posted 14 May 2017 - 12:50 PM #1

RAARARAAARAA
User

RAARARAAARAA

• Time spent:
      5d 18h 59m 26s

• Total level:

I'll start with gilded scimitar. Gilded scimitar should be the best F2P scimitar,however it doens't work properly. It has right bonuses but it's too slow and doesn't have proper animation.

Clan wars purple portal

As soon as ppl enter purple portal they get into the waiting area/the area where u're supposed to go when u die. I won't try to explain how it's supposed to be when u enter the cw arena, I'll show u a video instead. 

https://www.youtube....h?v=oLOWjb0J-68

The orbs for viewing don't work too.

Binding, re-binding (in f2p wars)- almost perfect. If u bind someone, bind does damage for some reason (it shouldn't do damage obviously). Also in f2P CWA mode, people are able to use P2P spells like entagle and snare.

People can use P2P prayers aka redemption, retribution and smite in f2P more.

Time for few suggestions,

maybe add explorer's ring to achiev store

add anchovy pizzas to the food store @ general store north west of edge bank? They were always the best food for tanking in F2P warring.

Leather boots- yes, they are craftable but it's annoying to make em if u're here only for fun events,especially for f2P events. They are the only f2P boots together with fancy boots, however fancy boots have - attack bonuses and leather boots don't.

Leather gloves- not that easy to obtain them aswell. Best gloves for maging in f2p I'd say. They don't have -mage attack bonuses too.

Well, that's all from me for now I guess. hopefully u can fix these things asap so we can enjoy some f2P fights. Thanks

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:31 PM #2

uTorrent
Super Donator

uTorrent

• Time spent:
      164d 17h 18m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Hey, I forwarded this thread to Omicron. I agree with all of this (besides the scimitar as I thought it was same as rune, not familiar with OSRS though).

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 0 user(s)