Photo

Second Trading Post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

Poll: Trading Post (26 member(s) have cast votes)

Should A second TP be added to Gamble?

1. Yes (21 votes [80.77%])

Percentage of vote: 80.77%

2. No (5 votes [19.23%])

Percentage of vote: 19.23%

Vote

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:08 AM #21

Veteran

Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      299d 6h 1m 39s

• Previous username:
    Monaco

• Total level:
    Awards

I don't think there is any need for this. No support.

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:06 AM #22

Miss Sara
User

Miss Sara
Clan: Sara

• Time spent:
      37d 10h 11m 39s

• Total level:

I personally believe that the tp is at a good location and it doesn't need to be added to another location, so no support to this because you can teleport home to check the tp and it's literally takes 2 seconds away. I think that there's other stuff that needs to be done to the server before a tp that needs to be added on to another location.

Posted Image

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:15 AM #23

Merch gurl
User

Merch gurl

• Time spent:
      20h 17m 22s

• Total level:

I personally believe that the tp is at a good location and it doesn't need to be moved, so no support to this because you can teleport home to check the tp and it's literally takes 2 seconds. I think that there's other stuff that needs to be done to the server before a tp that needs to be relocated.

yo miss sara, with all due respect,
seabound is not requesting that the tp be "moved" i think you have misread this entire post or perhaps didnt read it at all.
feel free to take your time reading every individual comment and reply and feel free to change your support status.

• S likes this

quantenschluesselverteilsystem-499x250px

quantenschluesselverteilsystem-499x250px

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:22 AM #24

Miss Sara
User

Miss Sara
Clan: Sara

• Time spent:
      37d 10h 11m 39s

• Total level:

seabound is not requesting that the tp be "moved" i think you have misread this entire post or perhaps didnt read it at all.
feel free to take your time reading every individual comment and reply and feel free to change your support status.

I understand were you're coming from but, i am pretty sure i didn't misunderstand anything. I just said what i thought in my opinion there's way more other important stuff to be work on the server rather then a another trading post. Like i mention before it's 2 seconds away from gamble location.

Regards,

Sara

Posted Image

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:25 AM #25

Big Hero
User

Big Hero
Clan: Fabulous

• Time spent:
      2d 21h 4m 55s

• Total level:

I'm not sure why you seem to lack respect and seem to want to argue with everyone. Perhaps this thread needs to be licked where only the poll is available.

Road To 10,000 Cerberus Kills | Level 3 Skiller Progress | Fabulous Skilling Clan

​In-Game Names - Big Hero (Skiller) - Little Hero (Bosser)

29c0tgj.jpg

Thank you fossil for the Signature!!

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:35 AM #26

Ultistic
Veteran

Ultistic
Clan: IDFWY

• Time spent:
      205d 18h 13m 37s

• Previous username:
    Lowkey

• Total level:
    Awards

This suggestion was made awhile ago when we first introduced gambling. Omicron made it clear on that suggestion that there will be only 1 trading post and it will be located in edgeville.

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 0 user(s)