13 replies to this topic

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:27 PM #1

Phatparty
Donator

Phatparty

• Time spent:
      3m 41s

• Total level:

Hello, i recently just started an iron-man and noticed we have no access to any shops at all, i feel like the game mode is hard as is and we should get a rune shop like Aubry on the live game i feel like the absolute need to rune-craft is to much on top of all the other things we have to do. i feel like a shop with basic runes excluding (blood runes,atral,and top tier runes) and a very limited death rune supply. so we would still need to get runes other ways i just feel like early game runes should be Available.Thank you 

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:30 PM #2

Aape
User

Aape

• Time spent:
      7d 10h 49m 4s

• Total level:

You signed up to be an Iron Man for a reason. It's supposed to be challenging. If you don't like how the mode works, just create a normal account.

Posted Image

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:34 PM #3

Iron Fries
Ironman

Iron Fries
Clan: Ironman OG

• Time spent:
      4d 8h 18m 28s

• Total level:

No support.

This is what being an ironman is all about. BEING SELF SUFFICIENT. It doesn't take much to spend a little of your time to craft runes.

You should probably change priorities in what to do first on your ironman. You get tons of basic runes from clues and you can get deaths and bloods in many other ways than rcing.

Catfinal.gif

Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:37 PM #4

Dawarloch
User

Dawarloch

• Time spent:
      1d 4h 10m 28s

• Total level:

No support. Ironman is infinitely easier on this server than osrs as it is, it doesn't need to be made even easier. RC isn't even that difficult on this server in my opinion and runes can be obtained numerous ways quickly. Good idea in concept but it's just not needed and would dumb down ironman mode too much.

Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:42 PM #5

Elle
User

Elle

• Time spent:
      1h 50m 27s

• Total level:

Hello, i recently just started an iron-man and noticed we have no access to any shops at all, i feel like the game mode is hard as is and we should get a rune shop like Aubry on the live game i feel like the absolute need to rune-craft is to much on top of all the other things we have to do. i feel like a shop with basic runes excluding (blood runes,atral,and top tier runes) and a very limited death rune supply. so we would still need to get runes other ways i just feel like early game runes should be Available.Thank you 

personally, i feel as though this is a good suggestion due to the fact that in the live game rune shops are available to ironmen, ironmen on here are extremely limited and i believe this will benefit us :) +1

You signed up to be an Iron Man for a reason. It's supposed to be challenging. If you don't like how the mode works, just create a normal account.

No support.

This is what being an ironman is all about. BEING SELF SUFFICIENT. It doesn't take much to spend a little of your time to craft runes.

You should probably change priorities in what to do first on your ironman. You get tons of basic runes from clues and you can get deaths and bloods in many other ways than rcing.

No support. Ironman is infinitely easier on this server than osrs as it is, it doesn't need to be made even easier. RC isn't even that difficult on this server in my opinion. 

I dont think he was complaining or saying runecrafting was hard, i think he was more focused on the fact that we are extremely limited, whereas on the live game of runescape, ironmen have hundreds, maybe thousands of stores they can access.

Dr%20Pork%20siggy.png

oCGOUqM.png

Posted 21 June 2017 - 12:54 AM #6

Iron Fries
Ironman

Iron Fries

• Time spent:
      4d 8h 18m 28s

• Total level:

personally, i feel as though this is a good suggestion due to the fact that in the live game rune shops are available to ironmen, ironmen on here are extremely limited and i believe this will benefit us :) +1

I dont think he was complaining or saying runecrafting was hard, i think he was more focused on the fact that we are extremely limited, whereas on the live game of runescape, ironmen have hundreds, maybe thousands of stores they can access.

If anything has to be changed about runes... It's being able to get earth runes for vengeance from clues which for some reason isn't the case at the moment. And sure on 07 you can use more shops but you have to keep in mind that this is a private server and everything is significantly easier than the live game. Just compare the speed of runecrafting trips on alora with 07. Alora is at least 10 times faster.

Catfinal.gif

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:29 AM #7

Silver Haze
User

Silver Haze

• Time spent:
      4d 22h 22m 34s

• Total level:
No support. So I have about 7 days in-game time now and I currently have 16million runecrafting experience. I have never had rune problems untill I started doing dagganoth rex with barrage. What I'm trying to say if you boss enough, do clues etc. a shop won't even be necessary.

g0Ubfxd.png

z8MqqE4.png

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:43 AM #8

Hexza
User

Hexza
Clan: Help & Alora Clan Chats.

• Time spent:
      13d 13h 3m 28s

• Total level:

I have yet to start an ironman on Alora but i had a HC on OSRS and while i agree some things were tedious that is the complete idea of playing one of the 3 modes. 

Secondly things are 1000x faster on Alora than they are on OSRS which takes that strain off with certain skills. 

Being self sufficient is all part of the grind, if you're struggling or you don't like it make a new account to play a regular account on or de iron on that account pal.

No Support from me!

Lr7DKYZ.jpg

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:59 AM #9

SnoepDraak
User

SnoepDraak
Clan: Dutch Unity

• Time spent:
      4d 17h 51m 42s

• Total level:

Definitely no support.

I've got an ironman myself and I have no trouble obtaining runes what so ever.
Ironman can be a grind sometimes yes.. but that's pretty much what you signed up for!

Goodluck with your suggestion.

logo.png

Guides - Rules - Report a Player - Bug Report - Clan Base - Clan Events 

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:39 AM #10

Iron josh
Donator

Iron josh
Clan: ironman og

• Time spent:
      1d 23h 20m 9s

• Total level:

i requested this a long time ago but everyones right its ironman and its not hard getting runes later on in the game just keep grinding(:

Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:28 PM #11

sklp
Donator

sklp

• Time spent:
      10d 9h 39m 48s

• Total level:

What even is this thread...

You are an ironman, all alone in the world without assistance.

Grab yourself a pickaxe from rock crabs, teleport yourself to the essence mine and mine some damn essence like the rest of us.

Get more experienced, do some Zulrah runs and get big pure essence drops, and then make the runes.

This game will never be EZscape, the owner does not believe in that and through the reception on this thread, you should acknowledge that ironmen is a more difficult mode, so it is not for those who just want to spam buy from a shop. 

IGN : Sklp

CC: Ironman OG

:ph34r:

Posted 25 June 2017 - 03:25 AM #12

Ruwk

Super Donator

Ruwk

• Time spent:
      18d 7h 50m 7s

• Total level:
    Awards
I thought this when I first started as well. but now There's no way I could support this

|   EIM "Lydo"   |   UIM "um im uim"   |   HCIM "Anticipation"   |   Classic "REWK"   |   Realism "uwk"   |   Main "Ruwk"   |

Posted 25 June 2017 - 10:27 AM #13

alumentum
User

alumentum
Clan: Owner of Live to Kill

• Time spent:
      22d 14h 23m 17s

• Total level:

there are plenty of ways to get runes, in the long run you almost never use magic anywhere anyway.

2ee0f477b1b3cffda8882cf26a1f078c.gif

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:15 PM #14

2 swords
Classic

2 swords

• Time spent:
      12d 22h 49m 34s

• Total level:

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Main Account - Syntax

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 4 user(s)