Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:37 AM #1

Hexza
User

Hexza
Clan: Help & Alora Clan Chats.

• Time spent:
      13d 13h 3m 28s

• Total level:

Over the past few weeks i have come across certain things i think need improving or adding to the game so please take the time to read over these and Support or Decline.

I have suggested some of these on different topics and just to make sure i am not trying to spam these but more trying to put all of my suggestions into one amazing post! Thanks!

Giant Mole

The Need of the "Falador Shield 3" which when placed in your inventory acts as a locator for Giant Mole. This is in OSRS and i really think it should be added here being that every time i get Mole at the moment i just want to skip. 

The Falador shield 3 also makes Giant Mole drop noted Mole Skin and Claws.

This is in OSRS and i think this should be somehow implemented here maybe adding it to the "Achievement" shop.

http://oldschoolrune...alador_shield_3

I have also noticed after killing Giant Mole it spawns again randomly when i am most definitely sure it respawns in the middle of the cave on OSRS. 

Block Task

I understand this is a private server and it is really easy to skip tasks but i honestly think this feature needs to be added in future updates. Not all people enjoy doing certain tasks or tasks that take much longer than others.

Even if the point cost was a bit more than OSRS to complement having the feature.

Black Jacking (Thieving)

Blackjacking is where you use one of the 3 types of blackjack to knock and lure certain npcs before pick pocketing.

While there is a good number of easy thieving ways i think this would really help towards getting 200m XP. 

Not a bigger but would be cool if looked over. http://oldschoolrune.../wiki/Blackjack

Lunar Spells

Certain lunar spells need to be activated. 

- Tan Leather

- Magic Imbue

- Spin Flax

"Vengeance" works and is obviously needed for PvM/Pking but i really think these need to be added especially for Irons. Credit to @Iron bo v3

Ancient Shards & Dark Totems (Arclight/Skotizo)

While this has been suggested i really want to make sure it has been thought over. 

At the current time with Skotizo being a wilderness boss i have had no real motivation to do it as i have never really enjoyed bosses that have been changed to other things. 

The fact they are dropped but have absolute no use is a tad mehh for me. Pretty sure i have 3/4 pieces of each and a couple of ancient shards. I would love to see Arclight in the game as it looks amazing and destroys demons.

Please really think over this one guys as i think it will make the boss a whole lot more enjoyable for a number of people.

I will be updating this post with anymore i find or think that are necessary to the players of Alora.

Thankyou

Matty/Hexza

Lr7DKYZ.jpg

Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:00 AM #2

Pdawg
User

Pdawg

• Time spent:
      16h 53m 54s

• Total level:
All of the suggestions are awesome and would benefit they server wonderfully I support

Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:18 AM #3

Harmonic
User

Harmonic

• Time spent:
      1d 15h 19m 26s

• Total level:

Blackjacking would be alright, but I don't think it's that important. Everything else I agree with, especially the Giant Mole suggestion.

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:57 PM #4

Chance
Donator

Chance
Clan: Boop

• Time spent:
      78d 12h 39m 37s

• Total level:
    Awards

Support for all, besides Skotizo. I feel it's fine that Skotizo is in the wilderness but make ancient shards and Dark Totems useful in some way. Like add the Arclight and make it have charges so ancient shards be useful.

Blackjacking would be cool to have but is not needed. If it was added it would be added later on down the road, imo.

Lunar spells same as Blackjacking, would be cool to have but is not needed.

qYbeEEa.png

| My Profile | My Hiscores | Vote | Knowledge Base |

| Player Report | Bug Report | Support | Appeals | Updates |

| Price Guide |

| Bonus Skill Schedule |

| I carry's EIM Duo Thread |

Past Signatures!

Spoiler

Only Accounts:

Chance - Main

Wisteria - Classic Mode

I carry him - Elite Ironman

Endless spoilers

Spoiler

Posted 04 July 2017 - 02:31 AM #5

Ninth
Ironman

Ninth

• Time spent:
      9h 57m 11s

• Total level:

I support everything because you have very valid points for reasons

Posted 04 July 2017 - 04:30 AM #6

Diva
Master Donator

Diva

• Time spent:
      229d 4h 45m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards

Support on all of these, we've had similar suggestions in the past, I think those would be beneficial to the server. Thanks Hexza. :)

Posted 04 July 2017 - 04:31 AM #7

Veteran

Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      299d 6h 1m 39s

• Previous username:
    Monaco

• Total level:
    Awards

Magic imbue would have no use on here. I agree with the other suggestions.

Posted 04 July 2017 - 05:44 AM #8

McGravy
Legendary Donator

McGravy

• Time spent:
      15d 5h 57m 37s

• Total level:

Support all of these, some of which have been suggested before and have just been blanked  :unsure:

hTZuGqR.png

Posted 04 July 2017 - 03:34 PM #9

Hexza
User

Hexza
Clan: Help & Alora Clan Chats.

• Time spent:
      13d 13h 3m 28s

• Total level:

Thankyou guys, i will be definitely updating when i find new things. Make sure you check @The Kenpachi's suggestion thread as well as he has valid suggestions also!

Lr7DKYZ.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 0 user(s)