3 replies to this topic

Posted 04 July 2017 - 01:37 PM #1

Doz
Extreme Donator

Doz

• Time spent:
      4d 23h 54m 15s

• Total level:

After asking around about clue scrolls, it seemed like the consensus on Alora is that easy clues and hard clues are really not worth your time to do.

I would like to suggest the ability to take a certain number of lower level clue scrolls and upgrade them to the next tier or a higher tier.

For example, I'm sitting on 3 easy clues right now, it would be nice to upgrade them to a medium.

An alternative option would be to just increase the drop rate or add better drops on the lower level clues.

Thanks,

Doz

DjbXQH5.png

Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:41 PM #2

McGravy
Legendary Donator

McGravy

• Time spent:
      15d 5h 57m 37s

• Total level:

I somewhat support this, although they could add master clues and make it need one of each as it is on OSRS.

hTZuGqR.png

Posted 05 July 2017 - 04:39 PM #3

sklp
Donator

sklp
Clan: Ironman OG

• Time spent:
      10d 9h 39m 48s

• Total level:

After asking around about clue scrolls, it seemed like the consensus on Alora is that easy clues and hard clues are really not worth your time to do.

I would like to suggest the ability to take a certain number of lower level clue scrolls and upgrade them to the next tier or a higher tier.

For example, I'm sitting on 3 easy clues right now, it would be nice to upgrade them to a medium.

An alternative option would be to just increase the drop rate or add better drops on the lower level clues.

Thanks,

Doz

The general consensus I am aware of is people just leave clues to sit in the bank... which is quite unfortunate

Would like to see the implementation of master clues through the combination of each of the tiers. 

I understand your suggestion but to keep with the original feel of OSRS I do not think that kind of idea would be implemented.

IGN : Sklp

CC: Ironman OG

:ph34r:

Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:07 PM #4

2 swords
Classic

2 swords

• Time spent:
      12d 22h 49m 34s

• Total level:

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Main Account - Syntax

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 0 user(s)