Photo

Teleport protection for wilderness boss teleports?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Posted 03 August 2017 - 09:50 AM #1

BltSerguZIV
Donator

BltSerguZIV

• Total level:

I noticed a problem with clans camping wilderness boss teleports (Vet'ion, KBD)

My suggestion is adding like 5-10s protection when you teleport in...

Few problems with teleports I listen up top.

1.For example, Vet'ion teleport it's in the middle of multi if a clan of 2-3people is camping that spot it's impossible to escape... Some of u will say well yes if u are shit at the game... but what if they have d spears and there is "Teleblocker" there... you will need to tank 35+ wilderness levels while u are being chased by a clan with multiple spec weapons...

2.KBD teleport It's not that hard to escape them but when u teleport in they are standing on top of the mountain and u get an instant freeze and "Teleblocker" comes in and gives you 2.5 - 5minutes of tank test... sure there a bunch of spiders down the ladder and couple greater demons up at gate... but if there are 5 people there 2 guys with blowpipes and they can't even hit you or them.

P.S. I saw a lot of people teleporting in when they want to go to abyssal sire or smth and lose bank.

P.S. My suggestion for fixing the problem is arguably bad but still a start for fixing this problem so tell me your suggestion for this problem.

P.S.S. Thanks for taking your time to read through my suggestion...

#realcrybaby

Posted 03 August 2017 - 10:01 AM #2

Yin
User

Yin
Clan: live to kill

• Time spent:
      9d 16h 7m 10s

• Total level:

I accidently teleported to a wildy boss by accident one time and I had about 600m worth of items on me, this should prevent that

+1 support

Posted Image

Posted 03 August 2017 - 10:13 AM #3

Doctor Drew
User

Doctor Drew

• Time spent:
      16d 6h 56m 49s

• Total level:
    Awards

I would prefer just having a warning before teleing so you have a backup incase you accidently click it as I did when I lost a ton.

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:35 AM #4

Ponyboi223
User

Ponyboi223

• Time spent:
      9h 29m 17s

• Total level:
Might as well disable pvp. Adding immunity to teles and having risk protection? Lol.

I would prefer just having a warning before teleing so you have a backup incase you accidently click it as I did when I lost a ton.

If anything, this would be good, but nothing that protects the person when they actually get into the wild. The whole point of the wild is you risk dying, nothing should alter that, no matter if you are trying to pvm or be a roleplayer doing clue scrolls etc, you are at risk.

ponyboi-gfx_zpstckqzjze.gif

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:57 AM #5

Doctor Drew
User

Doctor Drew

• Time spent:
      16d 6h 56m 49s

• Total level:
    Awards

Might as well disable pvp. Adding immunity to teles and having risk protection? Lol.

If anything, this would be good, but nothing that protects the person when they actually get into the wild. The whole point of the wild is you risk dying, nothing should alter that, no matter if you are trying to pvm or be a roleplayer doing clue scrolls etc, you are at risk.

That was my point I just did not explain it thoroughly. I get that the wild is... wild and I like that. I am no pker but if I get pked in the wild I laugh about it because I knew the risk as soon as I went there. I do not however, like that I can accidently tele there with my entire bank just with a missclick or if the wizard glitches momentarily. So a requirement of confirmation to tele to the wild would be appreciated, but I am 100% against there being a delay of being attacked when you get there unless it is simply 1 second for your screen to load.

Posted 03 August 2017 - 01:01 PM #6

BltSerguZIV
Donator

BltSerguZIV

• Total level:

I see where you are coming from...  wilderness is wilderness but in osrs, there are more worlds to choose from... for example u can log out after they mess up and can't hit u fast enough... but then what? they still are camping there if u have 2 minutes left on your TB they still are there and u can't do shit about it. they camp there 8 hours or so in a day and if it's your only account that's it you can't play the game anymore because you know that those PKers are still there and scouting the place for you...

also, can we get some staff to review this suggestion and if it's even a valid suggestion? because we can sit here and talk and make suggestions but nothing might be done about it...

Posted 03 August 2017 - 03:07 PM #7

Diva
Master Donator

Diva

• Time spent:
      229d 4h 45m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards

Having a short term protection would prevent people from accidents or just implementing a warning system prior using dangerous teleport would help loads.

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:46 PM #8

Savitr
User

Savitr

• Time spent:
      59d 5h 35m 28s

• Total level:

Warning System - yes. Teleport protection? Absolutely not. The Wilderness is designed for you to die. You don't need protection. Don't wanna die, don't go. But I can understand warnings for teleporting on accident.

Posted 04 August 2017 - 06:12 AM #9

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 26m 58s

• Total level:
    Awards
I agree on a warning before teleporting there, <- this has been suggested before and should've be implemented earlier imo.

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:03 PM #10

uTorrent
Super Donator

uTorrent

• Time spent:
      164d 17h 18m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 3 user(s)