User

Silvernova
Clan: Maxed

• Time spent:
      5d 2h 44m 27s

• Total level:

Skiller Content

Daily Skilling Tasks

You'll be able to get a daily skilling task from an NPC in a random skill. If you manage to complete the task within' a range of time, you will get huge chunk of XP in the skill and points. You'd be able to spend your points in the Skillers Shop, which is also handled by the same NPC. The shop would contain items such as the Infernal Pickaxe/Axe and items that would give you bonus experience in a skill. For example wearing the Graceful outfit would be purchasable in the shop and each piece of the outfit would give 1% bonus experience in Agility.

Clan Content

Clan Banks

Every clan will be capable of using the clan bank.

In the clan bank, all members above a certain rank can insert and withdraw items.

It is up to the leader of the clan to set rights for all the ranks, if they can or can't take/put items in there.

This way, clans will actually be capable of cooperating. PvMing/Skilling clans can share resources and armour while PvP clans will be able to share weapons/armour. It'll make the general life much easier for all the clans because they wont have to check if a certain player has x20 hybrid sets.

Clan Levels

Clan levels is a unique piece of content never seen before on any server.

Each and every individual clan will start out at level one. In order to level-up your clan,

you will have to kill players, bosses or gain milestones (99/120). Every level will have a unique unlock such as a;

Clan Pet = Gives bonus DMG and higher skilling rate (catching/chopping/thieving)

Clan Events/Scoreboard

Every 7 hours there's an announcement saying eg; "First clan leader to hand in 7,500 Dragon Bones to a NPC will recieve X clan experience". Other then the timed events, clans can also battle each other in many ways. There will be PvP Battles, Skilling Battles and even PvMing battles. A clan can challenge another clan through the NPC/Scoreboard and set certain rules. The duel arena interface can be used for the PvP battles and dialogues can be used for Skilling/PvM Battles.

Example of dialogues;

- What clan do you want to challenge?

- What item and amount? (eg; 391 200)

- What's the time limit? (5min, none)

-> Sends challenge to the clan leader of the challenged clan (He will see text on login saying "You've been challenged to a Skilling Battle by SuddenKnockOut [SKO]."

The clan that is #1 at the end of a week/month with most victories will recieve a unique item with the same amount of members. This item will be untradable and undropable. Could be a cape/mask for a PvP clan, or just a decorative piece of outfit for the skillers, such as the Golden Decorative Armor set from Clan wars.

Pull yourself a fucking whisky and go back to sleep, bitch.

Tell daddy that I hate a dirty motherfucker like you, mom.

Yeah I'm sick, oh so sick - I'm so sick of this shit!

Posted 30 September 2016 - 09:10 AM #2

Caliphate
Ex-Staff

Caliphate

• Time spent:
      14d 6h 2m 40s

• Total level:
    Awards

Maybe implementing an "SOTD" > Skill of the day, this particular skill when training you would receive a small boost in terms of exp than you normally would (not double). This would be chosen randomly each day of course. 

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:28 AM #3

The Sexy
User

The Sexy
Clan: CYF

• Time spent:
      4d 10h 48m 45s

• Total level:

The clan would be op if you had a lot of clan members and they were farming things like the bones for that one purpose, it'd make the server more competitive yes, but in the long run you'd see a lot of cancerous clans come out of the woodwork.

Yd5Gc7z.png

Calm Your Forehead 

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:05 AM #4

Silvernova
User

Silvernova

• Time spent:
      5d 2h 44m 27s

• Total level:

Maybe implementing an "SOTD" > Skill of the day, this particular skill when training you would receive a small boost in terms of exp than you normally would (not double). This would be chosen randomly each day of course. 

I've seen that on servers already on other servers and no one seems to care about it because it gives very little reward. For example the skill could be Woodcutting where you'd either have to get 40-100 magic logs or 80-200 regular/oak logs. No one does it because its better, and sometimes even double the experience to just cut maples/willows and ignore the SOTD.

The clan would be op if you had a lot of clan members and they were farming things like the bones for that one purpose, it'd make the server more competitive yes, but in the long run you'd see a lot of cancerous clans come out of the woodwork.

Aaah, well I've thought about that already. It's going to be a large amount of items since it is for clans and multiple members can grind out for it. This means that if a clan gets 7,500 bones, they will be able to win once as they would then start from scratch and work all their way up again. But the other clans that lost, will have an advantage because they already have eg; 500-6000 Dragon bones. So in order for a clan to win multiple times in a row, they'd have to spend literally all their time towards gathering that specific resource, which I doubt is going to happen'.

P.S: Obv wont be 7500+ of one certain item, but it could be between 1000 to 5000 depending on the item.

Not to mention the fact that the skill will rotate and it's going to be different resources every time (Dragon, big, frost, regular, bat, wolf bones).

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:06 AM #5

The Sexy
User

The Sexy

• Time spent:
      4d 10h 48m 45s

• Total level:

Aaah, well I've thought about that already. It's going to be a large amount of items since it is for clans and multiple members can grind out for it. This means that if a clan gets 7,500 bones, they will be able to win once as they would then start from scratch and work all their way up again. But the other clans that lost, will have an advantage because they already have eg; 500-6000 Dragon bones. So in order for a clan to win multiple times in a row, they'd have to spend literally all their time towards gathering that specific resource, which I doubt is going to happen'.

P.S: Obv wont be 7500+ of one certain item, but its going to be between 1000 to 5000 depending on the item.

Not to mention the fact that the skill will rotate and it's going to be different resources every time (Dragon, big, frost, regular, bat, wolf bones).

You haven't seen niceman play before.. He'll out farm any clan, solo - He's hardcore

Yd5Gc7z.png

Calm Your Forehead 

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:07 AM #6

Silvernova
User

Silvernova

• Time spent:
      5d 2h 44m 27s

• Total level:

You haven't seen niceman play before.. He'll out farm any clan, solo - He's hardcore

Maybe. Maybe I haven't. But I really doubt he can get 2,000+ of each resource in-game in all skills in order to win all the clan competitions.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:15 AM #7

Caliphate
Ex-Staff

Caliphate

• Time spent:
      14d 6h 2m 40s

• Total level:
    Awards

Maybe. Maybe I haven't. But I really doubt he can get 2,000+ of each resource in-game in all skills in order to win all the clan competitions.

This would get abused regardless.

It would get abused regardless

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:03 PM #8

Flnal Wlsh
User

Flnal Wlsh

• Time spent:
      7d 14h 19m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

I like the creativity, but I am just not feeling the clan suggestions.

Posted 01 October 2016 - 04:25 AM #9

Silvernova
User

Silvernova

• Time spent:
      5d 2h 44m 27s

• Total level:

I like the creativity, but I am just not feeling the clan suggestions.

Alright. I just feel like there will be barley clan action in the server if any at all since a clan is basically just members in a friends chat (currently).

Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:27 PM #10

Flnal Wlsh
User

Flnal Wlsh

• Time spent:
      7d 14h 19m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

Alright. I just feel like there will be barley clan action in the server if any at all since a clan is basically just members in a friends chat (currently).

Oh trust me, if there's a clan out there they will always encounter mine ;D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2 user(s)