Photo

Crowns Please.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

Poll: Do we want crowns for ranks? (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Should ranks have crowns?

1. Yes (8 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. No (10 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

3. Dont care (2 votes [10.00%])

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

Vote

Posted 09 October 2016 - 07:12 AM #21

Silvernova
User

Silvernova
Clan: Maxed

• Time spent:
      5d 2h 44m 27s

• Total level:

I'm referring to on the forums. Since I'm assuming our forum accounts tie with the game accounts why not push a condition that who ever is an iron man can have an iron man badge but still being under the user group on the forums?

The problem is that people can have multiple accounts. For example, if I have two accounts one called Hydrix and the other called Onyx. One is ironman, the other is not. Will I get the rank/badge?

If yes; Everyone will make a new ironman just to get that rank/badge

If no; Rank/badge is useless

Pull yourself a fucking whisky and go back to sleep, bitch.

Tell daddy that I hate a dirty motherfucker like you, mom.

Yeah I'm sick, oh so sick - I'm so sick of this shit!

Posted 09 October 2016 - 08:05 AM #22

Tank
User

Tank

• Time spent:
      4d 22h 20m 43s

• Total level:

The problem is that people can have multiple accounts. For example, if I have two accounts one called Hydrix and the other called Onyx. One is ironman, the other is not. Will I get the rank/badge?

If yes; Everyone will make a new ironman just to get that rank/badge

If no; Rank/badge is useless

The example you gave is one of a no forum to game connection or a 1 account, multiple characters connection. Where on any game, have you not had more than 1 account? Ironman and Ultimate Ironman is basically a game mode not a rank, donation ranks can also be handled in that or in an in game rank separate but, having donation grades on the forum makes more sense than Ironman grade. If you are concerned about people just making Ironmen to get a badge and not progressing why not suggest that accounts have active and inactive options where if an account isnt accessed after 2 or so months the active changes to inactive and after a year the account is then moved to a database for inactive users, seeing that someone may come back, sign on then their account is then pushed back to the main user database.

Posted 09 October 2016 - 04:55 PM #23

Dandy
Donator

Dandy
Clan: #lads

• Time spent:
      21d 6h 12m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

I'm referring to on the forums. Since I'm assuming our forum accounts tie with the game accounts why not push a condition that who ever is an iron man can have an iron man badge but still being under the user group on the forums?

Technically iron man symbol would count as a crown rank, and that's what this entire thread is about in the first place. Iron man rank is already the same rank as normal user but a darker grey to differentiate.

Posted 09 October 2016 - 05:52 PM #24

Tank
User

Tank

• Time spent:
      4d 22h 20m 43s

• Total level:

Technically iron man symbol would count as a crown rank, and that's what this entire thread is about in the first place. Iron man rank is already the same rank as normal user but a darker grey to differentiate.

I'm talking about the forum badges, like the server mod one you have being added to forum accounts of people who created Ironmen, assuming you have to access the game by your forum account. Ironman isn't counted as a rank but an account mode, why I'm saying a lone rank is useless and why not instead just give a badge. Take note of my example : You're a server moderator and you create your account and Ironman is defined as a rank and you choose Ironman, then your server moderator rank is overwritten by that Ironman rank, where as by having it defined as a game mode(no rank here), you still have your crown in game but you still are under Ironman conditions as it is the mode you have chosen.

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:44 AM #25

Deimos
User

Deimos

• Time spent:
      1d 11m 48s

• Total level:

It's a game mode so I think it's needed.  <_<

Every ironman having a rank on forums isn't really needed. Just my opinion though

giphy.gif

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:18 PM #26

Life
User

Life

• Time spent:
      17d 9h 51m 50s

• Total level:

True, 'Ironman' is not a 'rank', rather than a mode. Ranks are earned, not chosen upon login.  ^_^

Posted Image

What/who exactly is Life?

Posted 22 October 2016 - 11:57 AM #27

Bobby
User

Bobby
Clan: X

• Time spent:
      23h 6m 44s

• Total level:

I feel like crowns are a necessity.

Posted 28 October 2016 - 01:53 PM #28

Blank
Master Donator

Blank
Clan: Faded XIII

• Time spent:
      143d 15h 32m 58s

• Total level:
    Awards
<p>Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.</p>

belgio#7777

Website Link

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 10 user(s)