Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      47d 20h 33m 7s

• Previous username:
    Otto

• Total level:
    Awards

Well, well, well..

In all honesty I never thought I'd see the day I returned to Alora. But a combination of letting bygones be bygones as well as old friends returning/still playing I thought I'd give Alora another shot!(As long as my client issues sort themselves out, any genius' HMU)

I figured I'd like to give a little explanation as to where I've been, why I was banned and my story I guess!

A little about myself; I began playing Alora in November of 2016. I really enjoyed the skilling and gambling aspect to Alora. Maxed fairly quickly and began working my way up the HiScores. The more I played the more I was able to help newer players which is something I took pride in. I ended up applying for staff but was initially declined. Thankfully I was accepted at the second time of asking!

Long story short I worked my way up from Server Support to Administrator and it was something I was very proud of. Unfortunately life took over and I was unable to fulfill my duties and was rightfully demoted. However, the way my demotion was handled is where I was left salty which ultimately lead to my ban. It was handled with no message to say I had been, no explanation(anyone could've figured why) but ultimately I thought I deserved a little more respect as a staff member for as long as I was along with all the hours I had put into making Alora what it was at that moment in time.

I stupidly decided to take 1b from the 'Gamble' account and gamble it away. My intentions at that moment were to win as much as I could and eventually sell it. Thankfully I lost at the first attempt. That is what I was banned for. I betrayed the trust put in me by both staff and fellow players, and now I'd like to issue an apology for what had transpired.

As previously stated, I'm now over the demotion(I was a week afterwards) and would like to return to Alora. I have a nice goal that I'll be sharing with everyone soon enough, client depending.

I would like to thank you for reading. Any old faces be sure to PM me for a catchup, and any new faces I hope to see you ingame and get to know you better.

~ Otto/Ryan :)

December 13 2016 - Server Support
January 16 2017 - Server Moderator
February 7 2017 - Global Moderator
March 15 2017 - Administrator

Now just a Veteran passing by...

"Heisenberg"
"RIP HC"
"Dead Otto"
"HC Otto V4"
"Rhubarb"
"Another Otto"
"PlankmanOtto" ingame now. Feel free to add me! I will get good at Hardcore...

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:09 PM #2

Poor Level 3
User

Poor Level 3
Clan: Help / Alora

• Time spent:
      29d 6h 37m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards

Welcome back, thanks for being honest and sharing the whole story of what happened, takes courage to be that honest.

Hope to see you around.

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:20 PM #3

Chance
Donator

Chance
Clan: Boop

• Time spent:
      78d 12h 39m 37s

• Total level:
    Awards

Welcome back Otto! Looking forward to seeing you around again and thanks for sharing your story with us. ^_^

qYbeEEa.png

| My Profile | My Hiscores | Vote | Knowledge Base |

| Player Report | Bug Report | Support | Appeals | Updates |

| Price Guide |

| Bonus Skill Schedule |

| I carry's EIM Duo Thread |

Past Signatures!

Spoiler

Only Accounts:

Chance - Main

Wisteria - Classic Mode

I carry him - Elite Ironman

Endless spoilers

Spoiler

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:34 PM #4

Flowers
User

Flowers
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      63d 1h 21m 5s

• Total level:
    Awards
hi guyo

x

Posted Image

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:37 PM #5

Jedzio
Super Donator

Jedzio

• Time spent:
      38d 4h 42m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Welcome back to Alora man! Shit happens bro, accept and move on. Always nice to see vets return.

Posted Image

Posted 22 November 2017 - 05:50 PM #6

Fapple
Super Donator

Fapple
Clan: Help

• Time spent:
      6d 16h 8m 35s

• Total level:

Welcome back my dude. Hope your return visit is better than your last one! :)

Looking forward to seeing you in-game :D

b4aqzt.jpg

Posted 22 November 2017 - 07:39 PM #7

Achtryn
Donator

Achtryn

• Time spent:
      4d 21h 26m 46s

• Total level:

While I'm not aware of who you are, what all the details were, etc., I can say that many people have made mistakes and even I was made to put in the situation to pull the plug on them (other communities of course) and so on and so forth but never held a grudge towards them (unless it was extremely serious). So I don't see why you shouldn't get on as long as you know that you've changed in your own mind and moved on, and come back to be a better and bigger impact positively. 

Haha... short story, welcome back. ;)

DzEMDyf.png

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:16 PM #8

Solomission
Master Donator

Solomission

Clan: DW

• Time spent:
      38d 21h 44m 5s

• Total level:
    Awards

#bringbackotto

Posted Image

Posted 22 November 2017 - 09:29 PM #9

Postimees
Uber Donator

Postimees
Clan: #papi

• Time spent:
      111d 14h 34m 7s

• Total level:
    Awards

Welcome back my man <3

<p class='bbc_center'>Posted Image</p>

Posted 22 November 2017 - 10:47 PM #10

Diva
Master Donator

Diva

• Time spent:
      229d 4h 45m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards
Welcome back @Otto botto.
It's been a while. <3

Posted 22 November 2017 - 11:00 PM #11

B a n d o
Extreme Donator

B a n d o

• Time spent:
      7d 4h 23m 50s

• Total level:

#freeotto

#yaya

KxRtUkx.png

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:01 AM #12

Sheep
Veteran

Sheep

• Time spent:
      254d 15h 25m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards
I guess... welcome back, Otto.

DiFZ2Y0.png

hK2Oxeq.png

lOWOdZK.png

unknown.png
gcsafeR.png

Spoiler

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:57 AM #13

User

• Time spent:
      247d 9h 20m 25s

• Previous username:
    Kaamea 22

• Total level:
    Awards

haha i remember u welcome back.

admin l0c

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:03 AM #14

Yahweh
User

Yahweh
Clan: FTO

• Time spent:
      27d 11h 15m 21s

• Total level:
    Awards

Welcome back man, hope to see you around more now

SjRXRO5.png

Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:42 AM #15

Not Salter
Ironman

Not Salter
Clan: Help

• Time spent:
      112d 8h 35m 6s

• Total level:
    Awards

Welcome back!

I'm sure you'll climb the ranks once more ;)

[url=""%20title="External%20link"]Posted Image[/url]

Posted 24 November 2017 - 05:32 AM #16

Mewtwo
Veteran

Mewtwo

• Time spent:
      157d 20h 10m 56s

• Total level:
    Awards

Welcome back my man!

#BringBackOtto

Part of Alora's Dream Staff Team

Oldschool Inc.

classic_large.png Classic Mew 1.2/4.6B

hcim.png Death Loc

Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:21 PM #17

Volta
Veteran

Volta

• Time spent:
      56d 11m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

Can't say I'm too psyched to see you lurking around now. I wasn't planning on commenting on this, but since I see you saying "#BringBackOtto" every 5 minutes and because knowing the shit that goes down on this Staff Team, you're probably going to make it back. And in all honesty, if you ever decide to make a Staff Application I most likely won't be around to comment on it, so I figured I might as well.

First of all, I'd like to say that I actually do admire your honesty and bringing the entire story to the public. Not a lot of people would do that, so kudos to you.

Secondly, just because you decided to be honest with the public, does not mean you should get a second chance to be on the team. Hell, I don't even think you should be unbanned right now, but seeing as Dan loves to unban scammers/RWTers, it all makes sense. You had a position of power, you went inactive and then decided to take from the CC you were trusted with, stake it and had the intentions to sell the gold for your own profit. Not only that, after you were banned you tried to hold the Gamble logs hostage for your unban? That's all kinds of shady shit that I don't understand could be let back into this community, let alone considered for another spot among the team. If you did it once, I wouldn't be surprised if you did it again.

While I'm at it, I might as share my opinion of you even before this incident happened. At the start, I strongly recommended you as a Server Support because I saw you helping around a lot and you seemed like a nice guy. Once you were promoted, everything was smooth sailing until you reached Global. That's where shit hit the fan. I can honestly say from my time on the team with you, you're an arrogant, power hungry individual and I wasn't surprised at all when I heard the news. You had a tendency of helping out your friends and being unfair with your punishments, but none of that seems to matter since Dan and the staff team enjoy you as a person. You have none of the traits someone on the Staff Team should have.

I guess since this is a "Welcome Back" thread, I might as well say this. You really shouldn't be here, and since you are it's just a sign that the staff team who have commented on this and the ones responsible for bringing you back have gone severely downhill. 

Cheers!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 27 November 2017 - 02:04 PM #18

O T T O
Donator

O T T O

• Time spent:
      47d 20h 33m 7s

• Previous username:
    Otto

• Total level:
    Awards

Can't say I'm too psyched to see you lurking around now. I wasn't planning on commenting on this, but since I see you saying "#BringBackOtto" every 5 minutes and because knowing the shit that goes down on this Staff Team, you're probably going to make it back. And in all honesty, if you ever decide to make a Staff Application I most likely won't be around to comment on it, so I figured I might as well.

First of all, I'd like to say that I actually do admire your honesty and bringing the entire story to the public. Not a lot of people would do that, so kudos to you.

Secondly, just because you decided to be honest with the public, does not mean you should get a second chance to be on the team. Hell, I don't even think you should be unbanned right now, but seeing as Dan loves to unban scammers/RWTers, it all makes sense. You had a position of power, you went inactive and then decided to take from the CC you were trusted with, stake it and had the intentions to sell the gold for your own profit. Not only that, after you were banned you tried to hold the Gamble logs hostage for your unban? That's all kinds of shady shit that I don't understand could be let back into this community, let alone considered for another spot among the team. If you did it once, I wouldn't be surprised if you did it again.

While I'm at it, I might as share my opinion of you even before this incident happened. At the start, I strongly recommended you as a Server Support because I saw you helping around a lot and you seemed like a nice guy. Once you were promoted, everything was smooth sailing until you reached Global. That's where shit hit the fan. I can honestly say from my time on the team with you, you're an arrogant, power hungry individual and I wasn't surprised at all when I heard the news. You had a tendency of helping out your friends and being unfair with your punishments, but none of that seems to matter since Dan and the staff team enjoy you as a person. You have none of the traits someone on the Staff Team should have.

I guess since this is a "Welcome Back" thread, I might as well say this. You really shouldn't be here, and since you are it's just a sign that the staff team who have commented on this and the ones responsible for bringing you back have gone severely downhill. 

Cheers!

At this point in time the #BringBackOtto is more of a meme, you’re just too egotistical to look past that. Whenever I’ve been asked by players if I am going to go for staff again since my return, the answer has been no. I have no intentions to be staff again, be it if I was asked to return or not. It’s not happening.

FYI, it was Blank who unbanned me, not Dan. I remained banned for 8 weeks? And appealed, just like everyone else. You’re entitled to your opinion regarding how I ‘changed’ after getting higher positions but in reality you weren’t ever around that much to see anyway. Takes an inactive one to know one I guess! The amount of people who would like me back on the staff team speaks for itself.

As for the staff members who have commented on this post; they were friends with me before the fiasco happened, during and remain afterwards. None of them agree with what I did, neither do I. They most certainly don’t condone it. Because they’ve welcomed back someone who’s been a friend of theirs for a year you question their integrity towards the server? That says more about yourself than those in question.

Thanks for the comment!

"Heisenberg"
"RIP HC"
"Dead Otto"
"HC Otto V4"
"Rhubarb"
"Another Otto"

Posted 27 November 2017 - 02:13 PM #19

Volta
Veteran

Volta

• Time spent:
      56d 11m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

At this point in time the #BringBackOtto is more of a meme, you’re just too egotistical to look past that. Whenever I’ve been asked by players if I am going to go for staff again since my return, the answer has been no. I have no intentions to be staff again, be it if I was asked to return or not. It’s not happening.

FYI, it was Blank who unbanned me, not Dan. I remained banned for 8 weeks? And appealed, just like everyone else. You’re entitled to your opinion regarding how I ‘changed’ after getting higher positions but in reality you weren’t ever around that much to see anyway. Takes an inactive one to know one I guess! The amount of people who would like me back on the staff team speaks for itself.

As for the staff members who have commented on this post; they were friends with me before the fiasco happened, during and remain afterwards. None of them agree with what I did, neither do I. They most certainly don’t condone it. Because they’ve welcomed back someone who’s been a friend of theirs for a year you question their integrity towards the server? That says more about yourself than those in question.

Thanks for the comment!

You can say it's a meme all you want, when you're going around spamming it, that's when I find it hard to believe. Judging from the kind of person I believe you are, I find it very hard to believe that the reason for your coming back was solely to be part of the community again. Keep trying to tell yourself and others that, but I wouldn't be surprised to see your Staff Application in the next few weeks!

If you think Blank unbanned you without Dans consent or knowledge then you're more of an idiot than I thought. Dan has done this kind of stuff before, so I'm confident in the fact that he had a part to play with you being here now. If you want to call holding the gamble logs hostage as "appealing" then you do you, pal. And I was inactive for parts of my time on the staff team, no denying that. But if you think it was even a competition between you and I near the end of your time, then you're dead wrong. Even @Prague was more active than you. And that's exactly what I'm concerned about. The fact that this staff team knows what you have done and still want you to be part of their team says more about them than it does for you. You can say what you want about them, they're your friends. I personally think it's a dumb move by them and they need to get their priorities straight. 

Have a fun stay, princess.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 27 November 2017 - 02:46 PM #20

O T T O
Donator

O T T O

• Time spent:
      47d 20h 33m 7s

• Previous username:
    Otto

• Total level:
    Awards

You can say it's a meme all you want, when you're going around spamming it, that's when I find it hard to believe. Judging from the kind of person I believe you are, I find it very hard to believe that the reason for your coming back was solely to be part of the community again. Keep trying to tell yourself and others that, but I wouldn't be surprised to see your Staff Application in the next few weeks!

If you think Blank unbanned you without Dans consent or knowledge then you're more of an idiot than I thought. Dan has done this kind of stuff before, so I'm confident in the fact that he had a part to play with you being here now. If you want to call holding the gamble logs hostage as "appealing" then you do you, pal. And I was inactive for parts of my time on the staff team, no denying that. But if you think it was even a competition between you and I near the end of your time, then you're dead wrong. Even @Prague was more active than you. And that's exactly what I'm concerned about. The fact that this staff team knows what you have done and still want you to be part of their team says more about them than it does for you. You can say what you want about them, they're your friends. I personally think it's a dumb move by them and they need to get their priorities straight.

Have a fun stay, princess.

Saying it once or twice a day is far from spamming as far as I’m concerned. I held no one to ransom regarding the list. I simply asked to be unbanned from Discord. From there one thing lead to another and here we are.

At the end of the day you’re getting your panties in a twist because you don’t want me back here in Alora. Well here I am so get over it. I’m not applying for staff, nor have any intentions to do so. What’s done is done. So either get over it or leave.

Take care sweetie.

"Heisenberg"
"RIP HC"
"Dead Otto"
"HC Otto V4"
"Rhubarb"
"Another Otto"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 40 user(s)