Photo

PVP Changes to Classic Mode - Video Example.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:27 PM #21

KP
Veteran

KP
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      229d 12h 11m 19s

• Previous username:
    King purple

• Total level:
    Awards

I originally remained neutral and wasn't too sure, but yeah I definitely agree with what Xuf is pushing. Maybe have some sort of risk-value reward system for what they're currently wearing.

Would be hard to determine what exactly those rates should be but it does suck getting bones for loot.

There is always a solution my friend =D

KP | One | Horus

298b959afb3954f5e6e256eadcf3063d.png

Posted 11 December 2017 - 02:16 AM #22

Worthless
Extreme Donator

Worthless

• Time spent:
      7d 3h 36m 34s

• Total level:

Quoting this from your previous thread;

If its against the Spirit of different Game mode make it that normal Accounts can only attack each other as iron only can go against irons and classics vs classic.

I guess u guys will not like this idea because u cant kill ppl from diffrent modes anymore wich are much less geared then normal accounts since they really have to work for the items they wear and are afraid to lose them against a normal account wich doesnt even know how much it is even worth .

Just sayn . I pvp on Classic with Normal ppl even its shit drops just because its fun and i dont bother making me a normal Account for that  . I worked for my ACC and i want to use it thats what its used to .

If they don't want to make some form of compromise in regards to drops from Classic v. Reg, then simply set it so Regular players can't attack Classics and vice-versa.

5cxd7r.png

Posted 11 December 2017 - 09:31 AM #23

KP
Veteran

KP

• Time spent:
      229d 12h 11m 19s

• Previous username:
    King purple

• Total level:
    Awards

Quoting this from your previous thread;

If they don't want to make some form of compromise in regards to drops from Classic v. Reg, then simply set it so Regular players can't attack Classics and vice-versa.

that's the worse thing that can happen to be honest, it would destroy the pvp aspect of the game :(

KP | One | Horus

Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:19 AM #24

Worthless
Extreme Donator

Worthless

• Time spent:
      7d 3h 36m 34s

• Total level:

that's the worse thing that can happen to be honest, it would destroy the pvp aspect of the game :(

I'm not saying it's the best idea, but Watch Hentai is right, something needs to change in regards to loot for Classic Accounts in PVP, and the only counter argument that Normal Players/PVPers can come up with against OP is simply, "You chose that game mode, make a regular account PVP on that if the loot is so bad." Which is a really crappy argument I might add, and this is coming from someone who primarily plays as a regular account. You guys, the Classics, deserve more than some bones and a small stack of coins when, as OP also pointed out, Classics generally bring lower tiered items because items in classic are worth a hell of a lot more. So not only are you guys out-gunned, but if the regular player kills you, they get those items you paid a lot more for than they would. So either change the drop system so that Classics get a semi-decent reward for their kill, make it so the three different game modes can't fight against other modes (classic v. classic, regular v. regular, iron v. iron) or make it so regular members get the exact same thing the classic would have gotten if they had won (so bones and maybe a small stack of coins, then watch how fast the the suggestion board fills up with this exact suggestion because it's now their problem too.)

5cxd7r.png

Posted 11 December 2017 - 03:02 PM #25

KP
Veteran

KP

• Time spent:
      229d 12h 11m 19s

• Previous username:
    King purple

• Total level:
    Awards

I'm not saying it's the best idea, but Watch Hentai is right, something needs to change in regards to loot for Classic Accounts in PVP, and the only counter argument that Normal Players/PVPers can come up with against OP is simply, "You chose that game mode, make a regular account PVP on that if the loot is so bad." Which is a really crappy argument I might add, and this is coming from someone who primarily plays as a regular account. You guys, the Classics, deserve more than some bones and a small stack of coins when you're, as OP also pointed out, Classics generally bring lower tiered items because items in classic are worth a hell of a lot more. So not only are you guys out-gunned, but if the regular player kills you, they get those items you paid a lot more for than they would. So either change the drop system so that Classics get a semi-decent reward for their kill, make it so the three different game modes can't fight against other modes (classic v. classic, regular v. regular, iron v. iron) or make it so regular members get the exact same thing the classic would have gotten if they had won (so bones and maybe a small stack of coins, then watch how fast the the suggestion board fills up with this exact suggestion because it's now their problem too.)

thank you so much for your input and support! =)

KP | One | Horus

Posted 11 December 2017 - 03:16 PM #26

Worthless
Extreme Donator

Worthless

• Time spent:
      7d 3h 36m 34s

• Total level:

Sent you a quick pm king purple .

• KP likes this

5cxd7r.png

Posted 18 December 2017 - 07:13 PM #27

Hexza
User

Hexza
Clan: Help & Alora Clan Chats.

• Time spent:
      13d 13h 3m 28s

• Total level:
Of course this is a great idea, there has to be some kind of reward for classic players when Pking.
My only issue is the matter of the conversion rate. Xufs suggestion is a great one but the rate would need to match the conversion so classic players aren't making more money pking if that makes sense.
For example: player A which is a normal account has 15m wealth. If player B which is a classic account pks him and gets 15m worth of stuff I believe the current rate is what 1:3/1:4 so they could just sell back the gp for more money on their normal account.
Makes sense in my head but it might not even be relevant, I dunno.
  • KP likes this

Lr7DKYZ.jpg

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:22 AM #28

KP
Veteran

KP

• Time spent:
      229d 12h 11m 19s

• Previous username:
    King purple

• Total level:
    Awards

Of course this is a great idea, there has to be some kind of reward for classic players when Pking.
My only issue is the matter of the conversion rate. Xufs suggestion is a great one but the rate would need to match the conversion so classic players aren't making more money pking if that makes sense.
For example: player A which is a normal account has 15m wealth. If player B which is a classic account pks him and gets 15m worth of stuff I believe the current rate is what 1:3/1:4 so they could just sell back the gp for more money on their normal account.
Makes sense in my head but it might not even be relevant, I dunno.

it makes sense and of course it is relevant. The ep system for example would make it  a gamble if i can call it that. what would make the odds of good loot would be your risk and the opponents risk .  But i  am more than ok with 1/3 of what he is risking.In my opinion swapping shouldn't event exist, because it damages the classic economy  in my honest opinion because a lot of ppl have tons of pure cash stuck in account they don't even play,or if they do it, the gp will be circulating swappers..and we lack GP in classic. in the end i do think your feedback makes sense =)

KP | One | Horus

Posted 19 December 2017 - 03:57 PM #29

Aster
Donator

Aster

• Time spent:
      2d 3h 19m 11s

• Total level:
I don't think this is unfair at all. You're forgetting you're essentially playing group iron man. You are not a regular account. This will also prevent been able to transfer items between game modes and ruin the economy. Same as if iron man wanted to get PVP loot. I'd support maybe a cash drop, so if the kill was worth 10M you'd get a 1M cash drop or something, like that 10% value.

(LOL just realised when I got smiled for an AGS by a classic account they didn't even get it)

giphy.gif

Posted 19 December 2017 - 04:08 PM #30

KP
Veteran

KP

• Time spent:
      229d 12h 11m 19s

• Previous username:
    King purple

• Total level:
    Awards

I don't think this is unfair at all. You're forgetting you're essentially playing group iron man. You are not a regular account. This will also prevent been able to transfer items between game modes and ruin the economy. Same as if iron man wanted to get PVP loot. I'd support maybe a cash drop, so if the kill was worth 10M you'd get a 1M cash drop or something, like that 10% value.

(LOL just realised when I got smiled for an AGS by a classic account they didn't even get it)

i'm playing as a classic, not a group ironman. And a normal player can only trade with 1 game mode,so its not that different.  Ironman know that they wont have a benefit prom pvping and they sign up for it. We got everything a normal game mode player has, trading post,economy etc, ironman don't. It is very different. Like i said previously we are simply a harder game mode than the normal one, but we only trade inbetween us, but so do normal players...with that being said, we should be entitled to the same benefits.. not better,not worse,just different.
PS: if you are talking about "ruin the economy" , swapping should not be allowed, not benefiting from having fun and being decent / good on a huge part of the game.

KP | One | Horus

Posted 27 January 2018 - 02:44 PM #31

Dante
Veteran

Dante
Clan: PWJ

• Time spent:
      101d 10h 24m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

:pvp:

OT: This is a follow-up for your other suggestion, which was recently answered/dealt with. Therefore this post will now be closed as well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 0 user(s)