Posted 05 April 2018 - 11:14 AM #1

Nike
Donator

Nike

• Time spent:
      8d 10h 36m 34s

• Total level:
    Awards

I know we're expecting "Elite ironman" here in the future, where players can duo, with a unique set of rules and whatever else. I think the idea is great and I support it coming into the game. However, lately I've been playing classic mode and really like the xp rates, but I also very much like the restrictions in place by ironman mode. I feel like the original ironman mode lost its integrity because at launch players could use vote books on their ironmen to give them advantages over other ironmen. With this restriction being fixed now (I believe, don't remember 100%) We could have a competitive game mode that still has it's original goal while maintaining it's integrity. Not to mention the longevity of a game mode where the XP rates are slow, AND you don't lose your status on death. Seems like a good addition. Any thoughts?

EDIT: I'd like to also mention that this mode would take minimal dev time and would be a huge update. Just grab the current XP rates on Classic and slap it on ironman mode and we've got Classic ironman.

Posted 05 April 2018 - 11:43 AM #2

Historia
Ex-Staff

Historia

• Time spent:
      45d 23h 18m 39s

• Total level:
    Awards

I think the game might get a little messy, if we just keep adding more and more game modes.
We currently have the following;

• Normal
  • Ironman
  • Hardcore Ironman
  • Ultimate Ironman
  • Classic

In the near future, we may get another game mode 'Elite Ironman'..

At this rate, I think we should stick to what we have, at the given moment and focus on fixing bugged content and maybe release something new, other then just a game mode.

aaaaahri1.png

The darkest night makes for the brightest stars.

Posted 05 April 2018 - 09:07 PM #3

Vista Point
Super Donator

Vista Point

• Time spent:
      34d 16h 8m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

Elite ironman will have 5x xp rates like classic. Please take a look at the content poll started by Omicron related to it.

http://www.alora.io/...o-ironman-mode/

Posted 06 April 2018 - 12:49 AM #4

Dante
Veteran

Dante
Clan: PWJ

• Time spent:
      101d 10h 24m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

EIM is planned to be same restrictions/experience as Classic, which is basically a Classic Ironman, which makes this a suggestion to add EIM :P

This post will now be closed.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 0 user(s)