EIM Zarox
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Shazadeh

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Shazadeh#1950

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Lieutenant previous to mass-ban

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - mars/april

What rank are you applying for? - Lieutenant

What are your strengths? - friendly, active in clan-chat, active in discord and somewhat on forums. Love the game and I've played for long time and always member of ICE.

What are your weaknesses? - few to none

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

My account was hacked with the password leak that happened last month and was banned. 

Also if anyone with the powers reading this can fix my yell-tag so it has my UIM logo next to it as at the moment it is written (player)

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Sergeant!

Graveyard [only dcs sad game]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 02 July 2020 - 07:11 AM #2062

MrDylan
User

MrDylan
Clan: Aftermath CC

• Time spent:
      3d 2h 11m 49s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  MrDylan

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  Back in 2018, cant remember when was on my old account

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit

What are your strengths? -  Helpfull, very kindly ( Have my ups and downs like every one )

What are your weaknesses? -  No patient when skilling :P

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  The reason i deserve this is i never ask for anything, always there to help when i can and when i meet new people i always tell them to join ice.

Posted 02 July 2020 - 08:10 AM #2063

Class addic
User

Class addic

• Time spent:
      13h 22m 26s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) -localcrakhor

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -N/A

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - GIM Wise

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -NEVER

What rank are you applying for? -the rank above recruit cause i aint no nooby booby. my acc is 854 days old

What are your strengths? -i know errything im an obby maul pure so i got lots of str trust me..

What are your weaknesses? -probably a little magic here and there but only the srong survive

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -i deserve a rank cause i been round the block 4 times. i seen new to old to dark to skinny to fat players. we all get along. i help when i can but usually i need help 

Posted 02 July 2020 - 09:08 PM #2064

Miya
Veteran

Miya
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  MrDylan

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  Back in 2018, cant remember when was on my old account

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit

What are your strengths? -  Helpfull, very kindly ( Have my ups and downs like every one )

What are your weaknesses? -  No patient when skilling :P

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  The reason i deserve this is i never ask for anything, always there to help when i can and when i meet new people i always tell them to join ice.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Account Name (IGN) -localcrakhor

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -N/A

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - GIM Wise

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -NEVER

What rank are you applying for? -the rank above recruit cause i aint no nooby booby. my acc is 854 days old

What are your strengths? -i know errything im an obby maul pure so i got lots of str trust me..

What are your weaknesses? -probably a little magic here and there but only the srong survive

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -i deserve a rank cause i been round the block 4 times. i seen new to old to dark to skinny to fat players. we all get along. i help when i can but usually i need help 

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 03 July 2020 - 06:37 AM #2065

HC Simply
Ironman

HC Simply

• Time spent:
      11h 42m 55s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - HC Simply

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - SimplicityQQ#4624

What is your current rank?  - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you?  - Sofaplankhc is the reason I'm applying

When did you last apply for a rank?  - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - I'm gonna be very active, and I like to believe that I'm a nice person

What are your weaknesses? - I'm not too knowledgeable about OSRS in the later stages of the game, I'm hoping that playing on Alora I can potentially learn alot.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -
I believe that I deserve the rank because I've been in the cc for awhile and I hope that I can be part of the great community.

Posted 03 July 2020 - 06:01 PM #2066

Miya
Veteran

Miya
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 7m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - HC Simply

What is your current rank?  - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you?  - Sofaplankhc is the reason I'm applying

When did you last apply for a rank?  - N/A

What are your strengths? - I'm gonna be very active, and I like to believe that I'm a nice person

What are your weaknesses? - I'm not too knowledgeable about OSRS in the later stages of the game, I'm hoping that playing on Alora I can potentially learn alot.

I believe that I deserve the rank because I've been in the cc for awhile and I hope that I can be part of the great community.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted 04 July 2020 - 11:04 PM #2067

Tankhead
Classic

Tankhead

• Time spent:
      2d 17h 56m 24s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -Coochiecrumbs

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Coochiecrumbs (Tankhead)#2024

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - June 22nd, 2020
What rank are you applying for? -Sgt.

What are your strengths? -Helping peeps, tips, PvMing

What are your weaknesses? -PvPing

To help around during the EST times when most people aren't on and i've been inspired by Sofaking because he's such a great CC member and helps/helped me alot whenever i ask for it and I'd like to get to that point just being to help anyone/everyone whenever they need it, just basically become the Sofaking of the EST but better >:) (Cask, Groupie, and Miya are dope too )Also, this is the best CC on alora no doubt. (also former sgt.  :P)

Posted 06 July 2020 - 12:38 AM #2068

Babyhippyo
Ironman

Babyhippyo

• Time spent:
      16h 9m 45s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Daft Punk

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Fuck(Angry Birds)#1437

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - June 22nd, 2020

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - Helping others in times of need, and generally helping other people with their problems.

What are your weaknesses? - Getting D Picks and PKing

I feel I deserve this rank up because of the work that I feel I've accomplished in the CC. I also feel that in a higher rank I can help more people and I would be able to help a wider variety of people with this rank. 

Cannot Dpick

Posted 07 July 2020 - 07:36 AM #2069

Watto
User

Watto

• Time spent:
      2d 19h 20m 17s

• Previous username:
    Watto94

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Watto94

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Watto#7207

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Creamysky73

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What are your strengths? - Being Helpful & PVMing

What are your weaknesses? - PVPing

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I will be new to the clan and i am looking to progress though the ranks by being helpful and active

Posted 07 July 2020 - 07:41 AM #2070

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -Coochiecrumbs

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Coochiecrumbs (Tankhead)#2024

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -Corporal

What rank are you applying for? -Sgt.

What are your strengths? -Helping peeps, tips, PvMing

What are your weaknesses? -PvPing

To help around during the EST times when most people aren't on and i've been inspired by Sofaking because he's such a great CC member and helps/helped me alot whenever i ask for it and I'd like to get to that point just being to help anyone/everyone whenever they need it, just basically become the Sofaking of the EST but better >:) (Cask, Groupie, and Miya are dope too )Also, this is the best CC on alora no doubt. (also former sgt.  :P)

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 08 July 2020 - 04:25 AM #2071

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Daft Punk

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Fuck(Angry Birds)#1437

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Helping others in times of need, and generally helping other people with their problems.

What are your weaknesses? - Getting D Picks and PKing

I feel I deserve this rank up because of the work that I feel I've accomplished in the CC. I also feel that in a higher rank I can help more people and I would be able to help a wider variety of people with this rank. 

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Watto94

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Watto#7207

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Creamysky73

What are your strengths? - Being Helpful & PVMing

What are your weaknesses? - PVPing

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I will be new to the clan and i am looking to progress though the ranks by being helpful and active

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 08 July 2020 - 09:42 AM #2072

Iron heff
Super Donator

Iron heff

• Time spent:
      9h 30m 4s

• Total level:

Discord Tag - jackheff#8588

How long have you been in ICE? - was demoted for inactivity but a year prior to that.

What position are you applying for? - one or two banana because I'm OG

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - nope

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - its Covid a lot 

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - yes

Why would you like to work with us? -love the pvm cc 

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - filth pvmer lots of game knowledge

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - expect me

Posted 08 July 2020 - 09:44 AM #2073

Iron Aidz
Ironman

Iron Aidz

• Time spent:
      18h 36m 42s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Aidz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Aidzelele#3187

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A but I used to have rank on my old acc - Aidzelele

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Long time ago on old acc - Aidzelele

What rank are you applying for? - Probably smallest one, used to have 3 stripes on old acc.

What are your strengths? - PVM except newest bosses, skilling.

What are your weaknesses? - PVP, not good anymore, used to PK a lot on SoulSplit RSPS un BK clan 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Always been on two cc's, 'Alora' and now only 'ICE'. Even on Aidzelele and Iron Aidz accounts.

Posted 08 July 2020 - 01:21 PM #2074

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - jackheff#8588

How long have you been in ICE? - was demoted for inactivity but a year prior to that.

What position are you applying for? - one or two banana because I'm OG

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - nope

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - its Covid a lot 

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - yes

Why would you like to work with us? -love the pvm cc 

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - filth pvmer lots of game knowledge

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - expect me

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Aidz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Aidzelele#3187

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A but I used to have rank on my old acc - Aidzelele

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Long time ago on old acc - Aidzelele

What rank are you applying for? - Probably smallest one, used to have 3 stripes on old acc.

What are your strengths? - PVM except newest bosses, skilling.

What are your weaknesses? - PVP, not good anymore, used to PK a lot on SoulSplit RSPS un BK clan 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Always been on two cc's, 'Alora' and now only 'ICE'. Even on Aidzelele and Iron Aidz accounts.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 11 July 2020 - 02:20 PM #2075

HCIM Simply
Hardcore Ironman

HCIM Simply

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - HCIM

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit on HC Simply (But it died)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 03 July 2020 - 01:37 PM As HC Simply

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit Again

What are your strengths? - I'm gonna be very active, and I like to believe that I'm a nice person

What are your weaknesses? - I'm bad at osrs, But i'm learning lol.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I believe that I deserve the rank because I've been in the cc for awhile and I hope that I can be part of the great community.

Posted 11 July 2020 - 03:27 PM #2076

High groupie
Veteran

High groupie

• Time spent:
      43d 14h 54m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

Your rank shall be transferred to the new account. Poggies.

Account Name (IGN) - HCIM

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit on HC Simply (But it died)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 03 July 2020 - 01:37 PM As HC Simply

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit Again

What are your strengths? - I'm gonna be very active, and I like to believe that I'm a nice person

What are your weaknesses? - I'm bad at osrs, But i'm learning lol.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I believe that I deserve the rank because I've been in the cc for awhile and I hope that I can be part of the great community.

Groupie.gifICEGIFYES.gifq24.png

Posted 12 July 2020 - 10:42 AM #2077

PuffDaddy
Classic

PuffDaddy

• Time spent:
      4d 13h 42m 24s

• Previous username:
    EIM2Pac

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - EIM2Pac

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - BIG PEEPEE MAN#0941

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - wise man

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? -any rank

What are your strengths? -pvm knowledge

What are your weaknesses? -pvp

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -wise old told me to apply for it because i actively participate in the ice chat

Posted 13 July 2020 - 02:23 PM #2078

Ketakriger
Donator

Ketakriger

• Time spent:
      1d 8h 32m 12s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - KetaKriger - KetaKrigerHC - GIMKeta

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - MH7707#8823

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Long grinds - helpful

What are your weaknesses? - Ironman still learning

Im active every day, helping ppl in the cc, 

Posted 13 July 2020 - 05:50 PM #2079

EIM Crumpet
User

EIM Crumpet
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      17d 7h 59m 1s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - EIM Crumpet

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Pacino/Crumpet#3102

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -

Corporal 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 06/28/2020

What are your strengths? - Grinds!

What are your weaknesses? - Game knowledge although has improved alot since my last app!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i feel like ive helped alot of people out also done alot of advertising for ice :)

z7arK6X.jpg

Posted 14 July 2020 - 10:47 AM #2080

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - EIM2Pac

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - BIG PEEPEE MAN#0941

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - wise man

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? -any rank

What are your strengths? -pvm knowledge

What are your weaknesses? -pvp

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -wise old told me to apply for it because i actively participate in the ice chat

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - KetaKriger - KetaKrigerHC - GIMKeta

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - MH7707#8823

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Long grinds - helpful

What are your weaknesses? - Ironman still learning

Im active every day, helping ppl in the cc, 

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - EIM Crumpet

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Pacino/Crumpet#3102

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -

Corporal 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 06/28/2020

What are your strengths? - Grinds!

What are your weaknesses? - Game knowledge although has improved alot since my last app!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i feel like ive helped alot of people out also done alot of advertising for ice :)

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2520 user(s)