OldMacDonald
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      10h 35m 58s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - OldMacDonald

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Oe#1200

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - SofaKingHCIM or some shit, idk his exact name

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit I guess

What are your strengths? - Memes, talkativeness, im online quite a  bit, im retarded

What are your weaknesses? - I'm retarded but the good kind of retarded, you know? I get too focused on one objective and that's all i focus on until I complete it, can sometimes demoralize my team mates. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I mean I'm a recruit, does this need any explanations, I'm a fuckin noob, I just don't want to be a smiley anymore. Idk what I'm doing, ya'll have helped me out a lot, why not become part of the community, I'm slowly learning so I can pass on my extremely limited knowledge to the young padawans of the next wave of alorians. 

Posted 07 June 2020 - 01:29 AM #2022

Pacino
User

Pacino

• Time spent:
      1d 3h 23m 1s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - EIM Crumpet

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Pacino#3102

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Open Casket

What rank are you applying for? - First rank

What are your strengths? - quick learning, love to help people, love the grind.

What are your weaknesses? - game knowledge still isn't 100% as ive not long been back playing but picking things up everyday off other ice members!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel I deserve a rank as I am very active in game and will go out my way to help people. I feel like I have helped a good few people already and overall really enjoy been a part of ice cc and would love to climb the ranks :) 

Posted 07 June 2020 - 08:04 AM #2023

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - OldMacDonald

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Oe#1200

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - SofaKingHCIM or some shit, idk his exact name

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit I guess

What are your strengths? - Memes, talkativeness, im online quite a  bit, im retarded

What are your weaknesses? - I'm retarded but the good kind of retarded, you know? I get too focused on one objective and that's all i focus on until I complete it, can sometimes demoralize my team mates. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I mean I'm a recruit, does this need any explanations, I'm a fuckin noob, I just don't want to be a smiley anymore. Idk what I'm doing, ya'll have helped me out a lot, why not become part of the community, I'm slowly learning so I can pass on my extremely limited knowledge to the young padawans of the next wave of alorians. 

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Account Name (IGN) - EIM Crumpet

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Pacino#3102

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Open Casket

What rank are you applying for? - First rank

What are your strengths? - quick learning, love to help people, love the grind.

What are your weaknesses? - game knowledge still isn't 100% as ive not long been back playing but picking things up everyday off other ice members!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I feel I deserve a rank as I am very active in game and will go out my way to help people. I feel like I have helped a good few people already and overall really enjoy been a part of ice cc and would love to climb the ranks :) 

Congratulations!

Graveyard [only dcs sad game]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 08 June 2020 - 01:48 AM #2024

PlankSofa
Ironman

PlankSofa

• Time spent:
      3d 9h 32m 50s

• Previous username:
    HCSofaKing

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - HCSofaKing

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - SofaKingH4rd#3436

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 5 days prior.

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - Enthusiasm, Trustworthy,  Discipline, Determination, Respectfulness and Patience.

What are your weaknesses? - I could use more experience in providing constructive criticism.  I have a hard time letting go of a project I'm working on, or working towards. I like to get things done before moving on to other things.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am 27 years old, and work in a delivery service in the uk as a manager. I have 4 years of managment experience and I beleive I can use this to help the community understand the game, and help them where needed, and also help them to improve. I see my self as a helpful and outgoing person who is very reachable when people need someone to speak to, game related or real life related. Further more, I love growing as a person and joining a new community. I feel this will help me loads, as I am active hours a day due to being off work currently, sadly. Thank you.

Adding to the application every time, as copying and pasting seems lazy to me. Over the past 5 days I've been using ;;yell to promote Ice and try and gain more community, and it's worked! I've managed to recruit a couple people which I'm proud about. I've been mentioning in the chat for people to apply for a rank and also join our discord in order to make the community even better than it currently is.

As I have mentioined before, I love working my way up the ladder, and I feel the next step is a brilliant step for me to show my leadership skills, and work with higher ranks to gain more reputation and success, whilst learning and taking notes from those above.

I'd also love to say thank you to Open Casket and Wise Old. They have been amazing help towards me, great friends and also motivational people. Thank you Casket for intoroducing me to Ice. Best decision I've ever made!

Posted 08 June 2020 - 02:34 AM #2025

Im Foxs Sin
Ironman

Im Foxs Sin

• Time spent:
      4h 36m 34s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Im Foxs Sin

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ban#8995

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Wise Old

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit i guess :)

What are your strengths? - Friendly, Respecfull, Trustworthy, Helpfull.

What are your weaknesses? - I hate Pkers

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -I play this game a lot, trying to help people as much as i can and ranking up whould help me do a better job of that. :)

Posted 08 June 2020 - 02:44 AM #2026

Spiz X
Ironman

Spiz X

• Time spent:
      2d 23h 42m 11s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Spiz X (IM) Spiz (EIM)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Spiz#7138

Name of the player who recruited you? Gayfrog told me about the cc, Wise Old told me about applying for rank :D

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Most pvm

What are your weaknesses? - No pk account / Haven't attempted tob

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm always active and friendly, try to help in cc when i can and overall enjoy the clan

Posted 08 June 2020 - 04:01 AM #2027

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Im Foxs Sin

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ban#8995

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Wise Old

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit i guess :)

What are your strengths? - Friendly, Respecfull, Trustworthy, Helpfull.

What are your weaknesses? - I hate Pkers

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -I play this game a lot, trying to help people as much as i can and ranking up whould help me do a better job of that. :)

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Spiz X (IM) Spiz (EIM)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Spiz#7138

Name of the player who recruited you? Gayfrog told me about the cc, Wise Old told me about applying for rank :D

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Most pvm

What are your weaknesses? - No pk account / Haven't attempted tob

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm always active and friendly, try to help in cc when i can and overall enjoy the clan

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 09 June 2020 - 12:01 PM #2028

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - High groupie

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - DeathSequnce#2016

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - june 3rd 2020

What rank are you applying for? - sgt

What are your strengths? - leadership, helpful attitude, level headed, strong willed, good knowledge base 

What are your weaknesses? - can be sarcastic with responses that do answer people questions  

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been helping people alot in the cc and helping bridging the gap for people to enter end game content, been trying to be a postive beacon along with sharing my knowledge.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Sergeant!

Account Name (IGN) - HCSofaKing

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - SofaKingH4rd#3436

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 5 days prior.

What are your strengths? - Enthusiasm, Trustworthy,  Discipline, Determination, Respectfulness and Patience.

What are your weaknesses? - I could use more experience in providing constructive criticism.  I have a hard time letting go of a project I'm working on, or working towards. I like to get things done before moving on to other things.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am 27 years old, and work in a delivery service in the uk as a manager. I have 4 years of managment experience and I beleive I can use this to help the community understand the game, and help them where needed, and also help them to improve. I see my self as a helpful and outgoing person who is very reachable when people need someone to speak to, game related or real life related. Further more, I love growing as a person and joining a new community. I feel this will help me loads, as I am active hours a day due to being off work currently, sadly. Thank you.

Adding to the application every time, as copying and pasting seems lazy to me. Over the past 5 days I've been using ;;yell to promote Ice and try and gain more community, and it's worked! I've managed to recruit a couple people which I'm proud about. I've been mentioning in the chat for people to apply for a rank and also join our discord in order to make the community even better than it currently is.

As I have mentioined before, I love working my way up the ladder, and I feel the next step is a brilliant step for me to show my leadership skills, and work with higher ranks to gain more reputation and success, whilst learning and taking notes from those above.

I'd also love to say thank you to Open Casket and Wise Old. They have been amazing help towards me, great friends and also motivational people. Thank you Casket for intoroducing me to Ice. Best decision I've ever made!

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Sergeant!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 10 June 2020 - 03:23 AM #2029

lsvd5555
Elite Ironman

lsvd5555

• Time spent:
      1h 18m 57s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Lsvd5555

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - lsvd555#7342

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Gim X

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal, because i want to start slowly, step by step

What are your strengths? - Im kind, helpful, and respectful to every player

What are your weaknesses? - i am not very active on the server, sometimes i play just an hour a day.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I really enjoy being elite ironman on this server, and i would like to be a bigger part of ICE cc.

Posted 10 June 2020 - 07:57 AM #2030

Elite Smoke
Elite Ironman

Elite Smoke

• Time spent:
      8h 33m 55s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Elite Smoke.

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Splash#0391.

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit.

What are your strengths? - Game knowledge, patience, and teaching others.

What are your weaknesses? - Need to perfect things. Protective.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I believe I deserve the rank in Ice CC for several reasons. I have been a member of the clan chat since January 3rd, 2017 and have seen many people come and go. I have only been a member of Ice, no other clans. I give answers to any of the questions posed in the clan chat, along with helping those who are new to the server adjust to the way the community works. I have many days played and will continue to help those that are in our clan. Ice #1

Posted 10 June 2020 - 01:36 PM #2031

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Lsvd5555

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - lsvd555#7342

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Gim X

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal, because i want to start slowly, step by step

What are your strengths? - Im kind, helpful, and respectful to every player

What are your weaknesses? - i am not very active on the server, sometimes i play just an hour a day.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I really enjoy being elite ironman on this server, and i would like to be a bigger part of ICE cc.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Elite Smoke.

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Splash#0391.

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit.

What are your strengths? - Game knowledge, patience, and teaching others.

What are your weaknesses? - Need to perfect things. Protective.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I believe I deserve the rank in Ice CC for several reasons. I have been a member of the clan chat since January 3rd, 2017 and have seen many people come and go. I have only been a member of Ice, no other clans. I give answers to any of the questions posed in the clan chat, along with helping those who are new to the server adjust to the way the community works. I have many days played and will continue to help those that are in our clan. Ice #1

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 11 June 2020 - 03:38 PM #2032

Addictive
Elite Ironman

Addictive

• Time spent:
      2d 5h 19m 6s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Addictive

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -TiltFlex#3950

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - active

What are your weaknesses? - laid back pretty quite

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - im a friendly and active player

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:30 PM #2033

Per haps

Extreme Donator

Per haps

• Time spent:
      4h 2m 10s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Per haps

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Zoidberg#8662

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) 2 weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Helpful, love the game, always there to support

What are your weaknesses? - Hate long grinds, I like pixels too much

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I really appreciate all the clan has done and has to offer, and would like to expand my reach to further help new players. I am fairly knowledgeable at the game and could be good help for all players.

Posted 12 June 2020 - 09:24 AM #2034

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Addictive

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -TiltFlex#3950

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - n/a

What are your strengths? - active

What are your weaknesses? - laid back pretty quite

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - im a friendly and active player

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Per haps

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Zoidberg#8662

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) 2 weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Helpful, love the game, always there to support

What are your weaknesses? - Hate long grinds, I like pixels too much

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I really appreciate all the clan has done and has to offer, and would like to expand my reach to further help new players. I am fairly knowledgeable at the game and could be good help for all players.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 13 June 2020 - 10:59 PM #2035

samw
Group Ironman

samw

• Time spent:
      3h 58m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - samw

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -scott dog25#8779

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - High Grouipe

What rank are you applying for? - banana 

What are your strengths? - Pvming

What are your weaknesses? - Pking

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -im loayal and outgoing. i can help any player with any questions they might have.

Posted 14 June 2020 - 11:37 PM #2036

Tankhead
Classic

Tankhead

• Time spent:
      2d 17h 56m 24s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -Tankhead

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Tankhead#2024

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -Unranked (Used to be Sgt 2 years ago)

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - June 12th, 2018

What rank are you applying for? -   Recruit

What are your strengths? - Love helping people

What are your weaknesses? - I can't PK at all

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I always loved the CC, took a break around 1.5 or so years ago because I was burned out from constantly playing Alora, plus more work during the Summer, I just started playing again about 3 days ago and felt I might aswell come back to ICE and start over.  And the CC is still filled with mad nice people who are helpful and close to each other it's like when I played all over again so I figured just start from square one and make new friends just like I did before and help anyone who needs it.

Posted 15 June 2020 - 12:00 AM #2037

Babyhippyo
Ironman

Babyhippyo

• Time spent:
      16h 9m 45s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Babyhippyo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Fuck (Angry Birds)#1437

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Hcsofaking

What are your strengths? - ~knowledgeable and will help when asked

What are your weaknesses? - will never touch pking, practically only afk

From the moment I joined the cc I enjoyed it. This feels like a community that I would really enjoy being a part of. I Feel like I can help make a difference in the cc. Personally I just really enjoy the world and the cc and I feel that a rank would motivate me to continue playing.

-edit: fixed the weaknesses

Cannot Dpick

Posted 15 June 2020 - 02:42 AM #2038

Elite cobra
Elite Ironman

Elite cobra
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      21h 22m 8s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Elite cobra

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Paimon#9248

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  old cc member i used to be in another clan before it turned into Ice

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Last month

What are your strengths? - I try my best to help people if they are stuck on the server 

What are your weaknesses? - can't tell or i'd have to pk you in the wilderness now wouldn't i ;)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Because i love talking with people in ice cc and other players and i love helping people especially new Ice members and alora members 

47a78aabe0172048d5026261bbe8fdc7.png   

Posted 15 June 2020 - 04:07 PM #2039

High groupie
Veteran

High groupie

• Time spent:
      43d 14h 54m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards
Discord Tag - DeathSequnce#2016

How long have you been in ICE? - applied for first rank May 25th 2020

What position are you applying for? - LT

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - yes

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - was High command for a police force in gta v rp, did interviews, had imput for promos etc, monitored everyone + responded to calls which people wanted supervisors.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 6+? weather it's on my High account or the old ass normie when i raid on the gim. i miss runelite to keep track of how much of a nerd i am. 

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes
Why would you like to work with us? - To bring my knowledge and brain to the team along with being able to keep the rowdy kids in check easier.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - No timezone (weather that is a skill or just bad luck with irl shit that happened over past) mentor, knowledgeable at the game, motivator, i look at situations fully before making any kind of input, level headed but will call people out on their bullshit and stupidness.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Would like to hope my actions in game have spoke for me more than i could have done on paper.

Groupie.gifICEGIFYES.gifq24.png

Posted 15 June 2020 - 09:52 PM #2040

PlankSofa
Ironman

PlankSofa

• Time spent:
      3d 9h 32m 50s

• Previous username:
    HCSofaKing

• Total level:

Discord Tag - SofaKingH4rd#3436

How long have you been in ICE? - I've been in the ICE Cc since the 20th May or around that time when Casket found me. 

What position are you applying for? - LT

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Yes

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - I'll start with my online previous duties. I used to be an admin on a competitive gaming community known as ESL back in 2013. I was one of the admins for the call of duty area on PC. my duties were to handle player reports, issue warnings/bans if need be.  I had to approve members who applied for premium membership with us, which required me to check their id and personal documents. I therefore had to be DBS checked which I have my document for proof also. Other duties was to be in live chat to offer help and support to players who needed it.

In 2016 I was an ambassador for activision. Ambassador's for activision dealt with support for players. I was responding to players tickets via the call of duty websites, and also using live chat to assist.  This went on for 6 months, but I had to step down due to getting a full time job else where.

In 2011 I was working part time at a supermarket in the UK named Tesco.  I was a general assistant from 2011-2016.  During 2016 I went on a program within tesco called options. This was training to become a manager. I was on Options for 1 year and during this time I learnt managment skills that i didn't previously have which helped me so much with my confidence and career in a whole. I eventually got signed off as a qualified manager. I was assigned a section in the store to manage and control. I was responsible for 15 staff members, that I had to sort their shifts/rotas out, health and safety and most importantly training so the job can be carried out safely and correctly. 

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Currently due to coronavirus pandemic I am still off work, therefore I am playing 16+ hours a day and even sometimes doing 24 hours. This will be the same for at least until the end of June.

When I do go back to work I would be able to provide a solid 6-10 hours a day depending on the time I finish my day at work.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes this would be no issue at all.  I'm currently in the discord but I'm yet to get to know everyone on personal terms.

Why would you like to work with us? - Since joining the clan chat on my very first day here the community was amazing, I instantly knew I wanted to be a part of this long term. Everyone in the chat was amazing and so accomadating towards me when I needed help, or had some questions. I'm eager to push Ice to the top of the ladder once more and create a community for the players.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - Patience. This is a key skill to have while being part of a staff team, as you may be put into situations that require you to be patient and keep the heated things down.

Determination. I strive to be the best I can be. When ever I get a new job,rank or anything that has progression, I'm always trying my best to rank up to prove my dedication and how much I care about my responsiblities and job.

Discipline.  I'm a very chill person. I allow and even join in with banter and conversations, but when things turn sour or someone says something out of line, I will make sure I message them privately just to explain the rules and how to deal with these situations.

Enthusiastic. I'm a very happy person in general, and I try and come across that way in the clan chat so people find me approachable, and even lighten their mood and day.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -

I've started doing giveaways for the clan chat, and I'm hoping to make some fun hide and seek giveaways soon, which is a great way to make the community feel included, and see that Ice host fun events!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2523 user(s)