Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN): ElitistMitch

Discord Tag (Name#0000): mitch#3174

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): Corporal

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!): N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app): April, 4th, 2020

What rank are you applying for?: Sergeant

What are your strengths?: Skilling/PvM

What are your weaknesses?: Actively using voice chat and social media platforms.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for:

I managed to max out my EIM, and now I'm working on collecting BiS. I've also maintained a rank in the clan for over 2-months now(since March, 19th).

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Sergeant!

Graveyard [only dcs sad game]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 25 May 2020 - 01:39 AM #1982

AeroMorphV2
Group Ironman

AeroMorphV2
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      5h 43m 39s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - AeroMorphV2

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Shao#6548

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Skilling

What are your weaknesses? - Im not the most patient and my grammar isnt the best.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - The reason I think I deserve this rank is because Im active in the cc. Helping and giving what little advice i can. 

Posted 25 May 2020 - 02:59 AM #1983

G2 Wood
Elite Ironman

G2 Wood

• Time spent:
      6h 58s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - G2 Wood

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -mynamejeffvinecompilation#4969

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - General, but more realistically recruit lmfao

What are your strengths? - I've been high-rank staff in older Alora CCs like Ironman OG back in the day, and I work in
managment IRL so I understand how to mediate situations and cool-down tempers. I also get on with everyone and have a
wacky as fuck sense of humour, which has absolutely nothing to do with medication I take, I swear it's unrelated.

What are your weaknesses? - I can get political sometimes, and I eat way too many chilli chicken wraps holy shit

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been playing alora
pretty much since the start of the server, so I'm familiar with the culture of most of the players. I've been the sort of
helpful player for a long-time but preferred the solo game for ages because I'm more of a solo sort of guy, until I found
a CC i liked, which happened to be this one.

RLQ686W.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted 25 May 2020 - 03:06 AM #1984

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - AeroMorphV2

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Shao#6548

What are your strengths? - Skilling

What are your weaknesses? - Im not the most patient and my grammar isnt the best.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - The reason I think I deserve this rank is because Im active in the cc. Helping and giving what little advice i can. 

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 25 May 2020 - 03:13 AM #1985

High groupie
Veteran

High groupie

• Time spent:
      43d 14h 54m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - high groupie

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - DeathSequnce#2016 also in ice discord

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -n/a

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - headstrong, can think things out, not just jump to conclusions, positive person, no hesitant.  

What are your weaknesses? - Can get a very toxic side / sarcastic to people, sometimes people will overall just think im unapproachable ( this has been a fact of life for me) 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

I feel personally could be higher than recruit but gonna let others decide that, besides runescape ive been apart of clans and guilds in other mmo's etc have been from part leader and founder all the way to member in my life, will always try to provide help, knowledge, guidance for those who need it but also sounding board for those people, can get really sunk into grinds but have looked out for clans and guilds ive been in. have tried to keep the cc moderated when nobody higher has been on, each clan and guild has been towards the top, some of my rs knowledge is rusty rn but i got alot stuffed in the noggin. Overall happy and positive person who likes to help people but also wants to see more members join ice so we have everyone who is from, cute noob to end game, clan events in game etc etc to also help build bonding time etc.

Groupie.gifICEGIFYES.gifq24.png

Posted 25 May 2020 - 03:21 AM #1986

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - G2 Wood

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -mynamejeffvinecompilation#4969

What rank are you applying for? - General, but more realistically recruit lmfao

What are your strengths? - I've been high-rank staff in older Alora CCs like Ironman OG back in the day, and I work in
managment IRL so I understand how to mediate situations and cool-down tempers. I also get on with everyone and have a
wacky as fuck sense of humour, which has absolutely nothing to do with medication I take, I swear it's unrelated.

What are your weaknesses? - I can get political sometimes, and I eat way too many chilli chicken wraps holy shit

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been playing alora
pretty much since the start of the server, so I'm familiar with the culture of most of the players. I've been the sort of
helpful player for a long-time but preferred the solo game for ages because I'm more of a solo sort of guy, until I found
a CC i liked, which happened to be this one.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 25 May 2020 - 03:42 AM #1987

Elite cobra
Elite Ironman

Elite cobra
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      21h 22m 8s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Elite Cobra

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ilum#9248

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Private

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Old Iron help members

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal 

What are your strengths? - Helping others out when they are stuck with something

What are your weaknesses? - If i told you i'd have 2 pk you in the wilderness ;)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I just enjoy talking and helping out others and new players and seeing them happy, Also....HELLISH RELEASE ME FAMILY PLISS

47a78aabe0172048d5026261bbe8fdc7.png   

Posted 25 May 2020 - 03:50 AM #1988

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - high groupie

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - DeathSequnce#2016 also in ice discord

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - headstrong, can think things out, not just jump to conclusions, positive person, no hesitant.  

What are your weaknesses? - Can get a very toxic side / sarcastic to people, sometimes people will overall just think im unapproachable ( this has been a fact of life for me) 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

I feel personally could be higher than recruit but gonna let others decide that, besides runescape ive been apart of clans and guilds in other mmo's etc have been from part leader and founder all the way to member in my life, will always try to provide help, knowledge, guidance for those who need it but also sounding board for those people, can get really sunk into grinds but have looked out for clans and guilds ive been in. have tried to keep the cc moderated when nobody higher has been on, each clan and guild has been towards the top, some of my rs knowledge is rusty rn but i got alot stuffed in the noggin. Overall happy and positive person who likes to help people but also wants to see more members join ice so we have everyone who is from, cute noob to end game, clan events in game etc etc to also help build bonding time etc.

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 25 May 2020 - 03:59 AM #1989

IM kenny
Donator

IM kenny

• Time spent:
      4d 1h 16m 4s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - IM kenny

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - IM Kenny#2114

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/A I used to be banana 2 but I quit for a while.

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/A but the first time it was Miya.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - months ago not sure how long.

What rank are you applying for? - Banana 1

What are your strengths? - I know the game pretty good and like to help other people.

What are your weaknesses? - my English isn't the greatest, kinda selfish :/

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I play the game for almost 3 years and I've been in ice for a pretty long time swell 

Posted 25 May 2020 - 04:03 AM #1990

Rdog
User

Rdog

• Time spent:
      5h 4m 29s

• Previous username:
    R

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - R

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Cats#3120

What are your strengths? - Knowledge of the game since I've played for well over a year

What are your weaknesses? - I work full time. So sometimes I'm not on during the days (EST time)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Well, I've been playing Alora for over a year now with tons of people knowing who my main is (99). Although i don't promote the clan chat on yell as often as i think it deserves to, I've very much enjoyed being in it and talking, joking, helping and being helped in the chat. It's full of great people and i fit right in

Posted 25 May 2020 - 04:59 AM #1991

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Elite Cobra

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ilum#9248

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Private

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Old Iron help members

What are your strengths? - Helping others out when they are stuck with something

What are your weaknesses? - If i told you i'd have 2 pk you in the wilderness ;)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I just enjoy talking and helping out others and new players and seeing them happy, Also....HELLISH RELEASE ME FAMILY PLISS

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

Account Name (IGN) - IM kenny

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - IM Kenny#2114

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/A I used to be banana 2 but I quit for a while.

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - n/A but the first time it was Miya.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - months ago not sure how long.

What rank are you applying for? - Banana 1

What are your strengths? - I know the game pretty good and like to help other people.

What are your weaknesses? - my English isn't the greatest, kinda selfish :/

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I play the game for almost 3 years and I've been in ice for a pretty long time swell 

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - R

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Cats#3120

What are your strengths? - Knowledge of the game since I've played for well over a year

What are your weaknesses? - I work full time. So sometimes I'm not on during the days (EST time)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Well, I've been playing Alora for over a year now with tons of people knowing who my main is (99). Although i don't promote the clan chat on yell as often as i think it deserves to, I've very much enjoyed being in it and talking, joking, helping and being helped in the chat. It's full of great people and i fit right in

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 25 May 2020 - 06:57 AM #1992

TeddyKillar
Ironman

TeddyKillar

• Time spent:
      3d 8h 51m 5s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - TeddyKillar

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mihkel Klee #1952

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - UniTure

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Cant remember exactly, was a long time ago

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit (banana rank)

What are your strengths? - I am super helpful in any way possible (if i can help i will)

What are your weaknesses? - Since i am finishing school this year, may be offline for day or two. School is the number 1 priority for now.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Many people have told me that i should apply for rank since i am super active and helpful. I treat people like i want them to treat me. Long story short - #GottaLoveICE

Posted 25 May 2020 - 07:16 AM #1993

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mihkel Klee #1952

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - UniTure

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Cant remember exactly, was a long time ago

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit (banana rank)

What are your strengths? - I am super helpful in any way possible (if i can help i will)

What are your weaknesses? - Since i am finishing school this year, may be offline for day or two. School is the number 1 priority for now.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Many people have told me that i should apply for rank since i am super active and helpful. I treat people like i want them to treat me. Long story short - #GottaLoveICE

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 25 May 2020 - 01:50 PM #1994

IM Avanti
Ironman

IM Avanti

• Time spent:
      15d 4h 17m 25s

• Previous username:
    Selfmade Man

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Im Avanti

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Avanti#1720

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Been chilling out for a few weeks now, ofc seen the spamm & forum topic.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? -  Bananaa onee ( Gotta start somewhere )

What are your strengths? -  Mature person, motivates others & real teamplayer.

What are your weaknesses? -  Hate drystreaks  little crybaby ;c

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  after chilling in the cc for 2-3 weeks i think i've been active enough to show my name to the clan chat and make the dicision that ICE is a good clan to be in. Also i wanna make ice active during GMT Timezones with hosting events and such.

Posted 25 May 2020 - 03:03 PM #1995

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Im Avanti

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Avanti#1720

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Been chilling out for a few weeks now, ofc seen the spamm & forum topic.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? -  Bananaa onee ( Gotta start somewhere )

What are your strengths? -  Mature person, motivates others & real teamplayer.

What are your weaknesses? -  Hate drystreaks  little crybaby ;c

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  after chilling in the cc for 2-3 weeks i think i've been active enough to show my name to the clan chat and make the dicision that ICE is a good clan to be in. Also i wanna make ice active during GMT Timezones with hosting events and such.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 27 May 2020 - 07:34 AM #1996

Arcteryx
Group Ironman

Arcteryx

• Time spent:
      10d 10h 56m 42s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Arcteryx

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Arc#1820

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Just a happy gamer in ICE, I also like making videos that new players can reference

What are your weaknesses? - Just grumpy since I cant complete the inferno

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I think I am extremely active in ICE, I am becoming more and more a member of the alora community as well as just trying to be nice and kind to everyone.  I think that holding an appointment in ICE could help me get to know newer players better.

In Game Achievements

8SLjRig.png

fzRLKUt.png

Forum Awards

16FAMHm.png

Posted 27 May 2020 - 11:22 AM #1997

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Arcteryx

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Arc#1820

What are your strengths? - Just a happy gamer in ICE, I also like making videos that new players can reference

What are your weaknesses? - Just grumpy since I cant complete the inferno

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I think I am extremely active in ICE, I am becoming more and more a member of the alora community as well as just trying to be nice and kind to everyone.  I think that holding an appointment in ICE could help me get to know newer players better.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 28 May 2020 - 03:17 AM #1998

TeddyKillar
Ironman

TeddyKillar

• Time spent:
      3d 8h 51m 5s

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mihkel Klee #1952

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 25.05.2020

What are your strengths? - I help people  as I, can no matter their gamemode. And I am very positive person, which makes some people change their moods from negative to positive, Talking helps!

What are your weaknesses? - I have time issues, meaning i might be offline for day or 2 straight which makes me sad.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.  People have been mentioning me that since i am super active i should go for ranks. Why not, it wont hurt even if i get denied. Atleast i can say i tried! But everything i do is to make other people feel good while being able to enjoy ICE. Long story short - #GottaLoveICE

Posted 28 May 2020 - 05:14 AM #1999

XI
User

XI
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      1d 2h 53m 5s

• Previous username:
    Fake Sueco

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Moist Elite

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Moist Elite#7853

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Kreamyscy73 & Elite Cobra.

What rank are you applying for? -bottom of the pole lol.

What are your strengths? - i like working with other people and im pretty chill.

What are your weaknesses? - only weaknesses i guess u can say is im only super active during the weekends. I spend my time im not at work with my wife and 2 kids.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i know my way around runescape pretty decently, im pretty chill, some what active and always done to help others if they need it!

Real-XI.png

Posted 28 May 2020 - 05:45 AM #2000

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mihkel Klee #1952

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 25.05.2020

What are your strengths? - I help people  as I, can no matter their gamemode. And I am very positive person, which makes some people change their moods from negative to positive, Talking helps!

What are your weaknesses? - I have time issues, meaning i might be offline for day or 2 straight which makes me sad.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.  People have been mentioning me that since i am super active i should go for ranks. Why not, it wont hurt even if i get denied. Atleast i can say i tried! But everything i do is to make other people feel good while being able to enjoy ICE. Long story short - #GottaLoveICE

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2536 user(s)