Ironman

Iron zanik

• Time spent:
      1h 20m 22s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Zanik

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Zaneq#6132

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - HELLISH

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - NA

What rank are you applying for? - Owner/Overload (I'll accept anything)

What are your strengths? - I talk a lot in chat, am on a lot also. I am pretty knowledgable about the game all around. I like to joke around and help people as much as I can.

What are your weaknesses? - I am in college so sometimes I can be off for a full day or two. Rarely happens though. I cuss quite a bit but I am assuming you all know that. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I think I deserve overlord because I may be the coolest cat around. I am extremely helpful to really anyone who needs it. I think I can be a great help as I progress up. I like Alora quite a lot and plan on sticking around for a long time. I tend to be very empathetic to new players and help in any way I can. I want to enjoy the game while making it enjoyable for others at the same time. Thanks for the consideration :)

Posted 24 April 2020 - 07:17 AM #1942

Iron joao
User

Iron joao

• Time spent:
      4d 8h 37m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards
Discord Tag - joao vitor#2327

How long have you been in ICE? - since june 2019, first account "joao vitor"

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Nope :(

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - N/A

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - HMM, like 6 hours per day, some times more, with that pandemia like 8 hours day ez

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -YEAA, aways play with the discord on, and active!

Why would you like to work with us? - Its a nice team too be, really like the people here, and want help the team!

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - Im a really helpfull man, also i have a good knowledge about Osrs, Alora, probally i can help the team, with the rules, and helping people!

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Ill do my best for the team! i Really like this server, and love this clan <3!

Posted 24 April 2020 - 01:07 PM #1943

Hellish Main
Veteran

Hellish Main
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      205d 5h 41m 35s

• Previous username:
    teeth check

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Zanik

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Zaneq#6132

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - HELLISH

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - NA

What rank are you applying for? - Owner/Overload (I'll accept anything)

What are your strengths? - I talk a lot in chat, am on a lot also. I am pretty knowledgable about the game all around. I like to joke around and help people as much as I can.

What are your weaknesses? - I am in college so sometimes I can be off for a full day or two. Rarely happens though. I cuss quite a bit but I am assuming you all know that. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I think I deserve overlord because I may be the coolest cat around. I am extremely helpful to really anyone who needs it. I think I can be a great help as I progress up. I like Alora quite a lot and plan on sticking around for a long time. I tend to be very empathetic to new players and help in any way I can. I want to enjoy the game while making it enjoyable for others at the same time. Thanks for the consideration :)

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

n7Oarwk.png

Spoiler

Posted 25 April 2020 - 12:51 PM #1944

Sinning
Group Ironman

Sinning
Clan: LMB

• Time spent:
      21d 17h 39m 23s

• Previous username:

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - sinning

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - marlon.shabo5402

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 1-2 weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - corporal 

What are your strengths? - positivity, a good laugh, good presence, in game info/guides, and friendlyness

What are your weaknesses? - LMS when i first wake up

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Within alora i am very active as well as replying to any in-game related questions. As well as discord I am very consistent with being in the voice chats.

Spoiler

Posted 25 April 2020 - 05:46 PM #1945

Revol
Ex-Staff

Revol
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      48d 9h 5m 54s

• Total level:
    Awards

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 1-2 weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - corporal 

What are your strengths? - positivity, a good laugh, good presence, in game info/guides, and friendlyness

What are your weaknesses? - LMS when i first wake up

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Within alora i am very active as well as replying to any in-game related questions. As well as discord I am very consistent with being in the voice chats.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Posted 25 April 2020 - 08:44 PM #1946

White orchid
Ironman

White orchid

• Time spent:
      7h 23s

• Total level:
Account Name you are applying for a rank - white orchid
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I’m beyond helpful and loyal. Always striving to make the clan better im very helpful and quick to answer questions i know the answer to i'm always willing to help out new members to achieve things as i'm still new to the ironman experience i still learn new things all the time and love pvming and doing events with great groups of people 
Do you agree with our rules? - of course
Why does ICE Interest you? - i've been in the clan now for sometime before on my main before coming into it on my ironman everyone in the clan is super friendly/ helpful and the clan is very active 

Posted 25 April 2020 - 08:48 PM #1947

Paine
Veteran

Paine

• Time spent:
      171d 10h 5m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name you are applying for a rank - white orchid
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I’m beyond helpful and loyal. Always striving to make the clan better im very helpful and quick to answer questions i know the answer to i'm always willing to help out new members to achieve things as i'm still new to the ironman experience i still learn new things all the time and love pvming and doing events with great groups of people 
Do you agree with our rules? - of course
Why does ICE Interest you? - i've been in the clan now for sometime before on my main before coming into it on my ironman everyone in the clan is super friendly/ helpful and the clan is very active 

Hey, could you make the post again, using the newest and correct template? Thank you in advance!

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support on 09/16/2018

Promoted to Server Moderator on 10/03/2018

Promoted to Forum Moderator on 11/25/2018
Promoted to Global Moderator on 1/6/2019

Promoted to Event Manager on 8/2/2019

Resigned from Event Manager on 10/25/2019

Returned as Server Moderator on 02/16/2020

Promoted to Global Moderator on 02/25/2020

Resigned from Global Moderator on 04/07/2020

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Awards

Spoiler
Spoiler

Posted 25 April 2020 - 09:01 PM #1948

White orchid
Ironman

White orchid

• Time spent:
      7h 23s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - white orchid

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - white orchid#5222

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - whatever i can get :D 

What are your strengths? - theres not very many things i would say are my strengths ;) but i'm good at pvming and enjoy going with friends 

What are your weaknesses? - oh boy where do i even begin i cant pk to save my life, i do do wildy bosses atleast never have yet wont go alone as referring to the first part ;) and i talk an awful :D

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i'm very helpful in the chat with new members as well as when people have questions, i've been in the clan now for i want to say a better part of close to a year with being on my main before coming on my ironman i love the excitement of having to earn all your own stuff, and love to help others achieve there goals as well :) 

Posted 26 April 2020 - 01:31 PM #1949

Blackpoiint
Extreme Donator

Blackpoiint

• Time spent:
      63d 9h 32m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - white orchid

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - white orchid#5222

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -N/A

What rank are you applying for? - whatever i can get :D 

What are your strengths? - theres not very many things i would say are my strengths ;) but i'm good at pvming and enjoy going with friends 

What are your weaknesses? - oh boy where do i even begin i cant pk to save my life, i do do wildy bosses atleast never have yet wont go alone as referring to the first part ;) and i talk an awful :D

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i'm very helpful in the chat with new members as well as when people have questions, i've been in the clan now for i want to say a better part of close to a year with being on my main before coming on my ironman i love the excitement of having to earn all your own stuff, and love to help others achieve there goals as well :) 

Congratulations!

Blackpoiint.png

8ReZuBK.png

Posted 27 April 2020 - 05:04 AM #1950

Lifesteal
Classic

Lifesteal
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      9d 8h 12m 41s

• Previous username:
    EIM Makal

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) 

EIM Makal

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

Makal#3260

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked)

N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!)

TBH I can't remember, created this Account back in June 2018 and like instantly joined straight after,
think it was EIM Hentai.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -

N/A

What rank are you applying for?
I don't mind for now, planning on something big in near future like help hosting events or even do some on my own,
so I guess there is more to come in the near future, maxing out first though.

What are your strengths?

I enjoy helping people, been Supporter or Mod on quite a few servers already.
I have a high level of endurance and I'm more like the calm in person.

What are your weaknesses?

My RNG is a weakness I'd say.
Personally I'd say a weakness of mine is, that I don't yet got the knowledge about Alora I'd wish to have but I'm on my way there.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.

Been on the Server for quite a while now, I love Alora and especially the ICE Clan for it's members.
Always helpful, friendly and I wanna be one of those and play a bigger role in the Clan.

Thanks for reading

ZnAlkAA.png
JzuEeRL.png

Posted 27 April 2020 - 09:50 AM #1951

Gains
Elite Ironman

Gains
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      24d 11h 22m 9s

• Previous username:
    805S

• Total level:
    Awards

loool

Posted 27 April 2020 - 12:06 PM #1952

Blackpoiint
Extreme Donator

Blackpoiint

• Time spent:
      63d 9h 32m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) 

EIM Makal

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

Makal#3260

N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!)

TBH I can't remember, created this Account back in June 2018 and like instantly joined straight after,
think it was EIM Hentai.

N/A

I don't mind for now, planning on something big in near future like help hosting events or even do some on my own,
so I guess there is more to come in the near future, maxing out first though.

What are your strengths?

I enjoy helping people, been Supporter or Mod on quite a few servers already.
I have a high level of endurance and I'm more like the calm in person.

My RNG is a weakness I'd say.
Personally I'd say a weakness of mine is, that I don't yet got the knowledge about Alora I'd wish to have but I'm on my way there.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.

Been on the Server for quite a while now, I love Alora and especially the ICE Clan for it's members.
Always helpful, friendly and I wanna be one of those and play a bigger role in the Clan.

Thanks for reading

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) 

EIM lars99

Discord Tag (Name#0000)

Ombygaming#7559

unranked

N/A but EIM ZAROX pushed me to apply for rank so i guess PROPS FOR HIM

I was ranked like 1 year ago when i was active.

Any rank higher than current :D

What are your strengths?

helpful, experienced Alora veteran. (max eim, almost max gim.) Like to stir up some Skotizo events and like to be inclusive.

my weakness is demonic gorilla RNG, 1415 kc for 1 zenyte. idk tbh, maybe i can get a bit heated when a pker kill me. (somethimes when they trashtalk)

Been on alora for over a year and the 1 clan ive always been in is ICE. i have applied for other clans but left becuz of inactive, selfish, rude players. 

Thanks for reading

Kind regards EIM LARS99 aka Lars

Congratulations!

Blackpoiint.png

8ReZuBK.png

Posted 27 April 2020 - 12:33 PM #1953

Master Donator

Clan: Alora CC

• Time spent:
      108d 4h 40m 19s

• Previous username:
    Citra

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Citra (was RVMIRXZ)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - DaveyWavey(#6269)

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Blackpoiint  :wub: 

What rank are you applying for? - Any

What are your strengths? - I tend to treat people how I do in real life, I like to be helpful as much as possible and lend a helping hand if I can. I'm very open minded and passive. I've been a Global Moderator and Server Support on two servers in the past and they were long-term positions. I do believe that helps me with understanding and helping people. I'm relearning everything and passing the knowledge down where I can.

What are your weaknesses? - My weaknesses are; I have been absent on any type of private server or OSRS for about two years, therefor I don't know as much as I should (even about Alora yet).  :unsure: 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I joined this clan knowing very little about it, in this past week I've learned a lot about the clan members and how helpful and enjoyable they are. The fact this clan can stick together for this long is astonishing and I'd love to play a bigger part in it.  ;) 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-Promoted toPosted ImageServer Support on December 22nd, 2020-

-Promoted to Posted ImageServer Moderator on March 9th, 2021-

-Re-joined the Staff Team as aPosted ImageServer Support on June 10th, 2023-

-Promoted to Posted ImageServer Moderator on July 2nd, 2023-

-Promoted to Posted ImageForum Moderator on July 30th, 2023-

Report a Player Appeal Bans/Infractions Support Report a Bug Knowledge base

Posted 28 April 2020 - 11:25 PM #1954

Hellish Main
Veteran

Hellish Main

• Time spent:
      205d 5h 41m 35s

• Previous username:
    teeth check

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Citra (was RVMIRXZ)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - DaveyWavey(#6269)

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Blackpoiint  :wub: 

What rank are you applying for? - Any

What are your strengths? - I tend to treat people how I do in real life, I like to be helpful as much as possible and lend a helping hand if I can. I'm very open minded and passive. I've been a Global Moderator and Server Support on two servers in the past and they were long-term positions. I do believe that helps me with understanding and helping people. I'm relearning everything and passing the knowledge down where I can.

What are your weaknesses? - My weaknesses are; I have been absent on any type of private server or OSRS for about two years, therefor I don't know as much as I should (even about Alora yet).  :unsure: 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I joined this clan knowing very little about it, in this past week I've learned a lot about the clan members and how helpful and enjoyable they are. The fact this clan can stick together for this long is astonishing and I'd love to play a bigger part in it.  ;) 

Congratulations!

n7Oarwk.png

Spoiler

Posted 29 April 2020 - 11:27 AM #1955

I Must Feil
Donator

I Must Feil

• Time spent:
      2d 17h 30m 15s

• Total level:

Please use this template when applying for a rank. (Recruit-Sergeant)

Account Name (IGN) - I Must Feil

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - TaZe#718

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - I've played Alora on/off for about 2 years now and have a good understanding of the unique things that Alora has compared to OSRS for example. I have 2 maxed accounts, regular and ironman, both of them would have been comp'd if started prior to the achievement diary update. With my knowledge and experience from Alora as well as years of playing Runescape I can definitely help out other members in the community where needed.

What are your weaknesses? - To be completely honest, this is the internet and there's not always a clear line of what is or isn't being taken too far, and I don't always see things on the correct side of the line. So unless some issues are explicitly stated I may miss them.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I like the community ICE has built up this far and want to contribute in some way to make it even better than it is. I enjoy helping others and do so all the time within the ICE clan chat. I believe that I can be a great asset and member of the ICE community.

Posted 30 April 2020 - 10:38 PM #1956

Loyddltd
Ironman

Loyddltd

• Time spent:
      20h 18m 25s

• Previous username:
    El Frendo

• Total level:

Please use this template when applying for a rank. (banana)

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Loydd

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Loydd#5308

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Smile

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

What are your strengths? - Ive been playing alora for quite a while now ! since 2017 and decided to start iron man and to join ice.. found it in the forums not too long ago 

What are your weaknesses? - Pasta.. food.. i say that i dont have any weakness.. trying to stay positive!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - im a family oriented ! i love to help my mates and to make sure everyone and everything is right :) wanna be a part of the family ! 

e8771884c9ef4386465b9582e2ad2ae8.png​​

Loyddltd

Proud Member Of Alora

Posted 01 May 2020 - 10:12 AM #1957

Hellish Main
Veteran

Hellish Main

• Time spent:
      205d 5h 41m 35s

• Previous username:
    teeth check

• Total level:
    Awards

Please use this template when applying for a rank. (Recruit-Sergeant)

Account Name (IGN) - I Must Feil

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - TaZe#718

What are your strengths? - I've played Alora on/off for about 2 years now and have a good understanding of the unique things that Alora has compared to OSRS for example. I have 2 maxed accounts, regular and ironman, both of them would have been comp'd if started prior to the achievement diary update. With my knowledge and experience from Alora as well as years of playing Runescape I can definitely help out other members in the community where needed.

What are your weaknesses? - To be completely honest, this is the internet and there's not always a clear line of what is or isn't being taken too far, and I don't always see things on the correct side of the line. So unless some issues are explicitly stated I may miss them.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I like the community ICE has built up this far and want to contribute in some way to make it even better than it is. I enjoy helping others and do so all the time within the ICE clan chat. I believe that I can be a great asset and member of the ICE community.

Congratulations!

Please use this template when applying for a rank. (banana)

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Loydd

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Loydd#5308

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Smile

What are your strengths? - Ive been playing alora for quite a while now ! since 2017 and decided to start iron man and to join ice.. found it in the forums not too long ago 

What are your weaknesses? - Pasta.. food.. i say that i dont have any weakness.. trying to stay positive!

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - im a family oriented ! i love to help my mates and to make sure everyone and everything is right :) wanna be a part of the family ! 

Congratulations!

n7Oarwk.png

Spoiler

Posted 02 May 2020 - 04:00 AM #1958

Delete VIP
Elite Ironman

Delete VIP
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      1d 19h 30m 43s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Delete VIP

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Delete#9156

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal 

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -Hellish

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - a few weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - Iv been playing alora for over a year now and i love to help the guys out in the clan with any advice. Very active on the game also.

What are your weaknesses? - sometimes my internet is a bit annoying and i log off briefly

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I feel at home as much as ever in the chat, and iv been apart of the cc for atleast 6 months now, keen for more good memories to come and more shit to be talked

l7qdnld.png

Posted 02 May 2020 - 05:07 AM #1959

Sinning
Group Ironman

Sinning
Clan: LMB

• Time spent:
      21d 17h 39m 23s

• Previous username:

• Total level:
    Awards

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporeal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 8 days ago

What are your strengths? - positivity, a good laugh, good presence, in game info/guides, friendlyness, and intellect (Don't ask shadow to confirm the last strength of mine).

What are your weaknesses? - LMS when i first wake up or without coffee

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Within alora i am very active as well as replying to any in-game related questions. As well as discord I am very consistent with being in the voice chat. I am also not shy which does come in handy with newer players.

Spoiler

Posted 03 May 2020 - 05:46 AM #1960

Hellish Main
Veteran

Hellish Main

• Time spent:
      205d 5h 41m 35s

• Previous username:
    teeth check

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Delete VIP

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Delete#9156

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal 

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -Hellish

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - a few weeks ago

What are your strengths? - Iv been playing alora for over a year now and i love to help the guys out in the clan with any advice. Very active on the game also.

What are your weaknesses? - sometimes my internet is a bit annoying and i log off briefly

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I feel at home as much as ever in the chat, and iv been apart of the cc for atleast 6 months now, keen for more good memories to come and more shit to be talked

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporeal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 8 days ago

What are your strengths? - positivity, a good laugh, good presence, in game info/guides, friendlyness, and intellect (Don't ask shadow to confirm the last strength of mine).

What are your weaknesses? - LMS when i first wake up or without coffee

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Within alora i am very active as well as replying to any in-game related questions. As well as discord I am very consistent with being in the voice chat. I am also not shy which does come in handy with newer players.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

n7Oarwk.png

Spoiler

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2556 user(s)