SofaKingHCIM
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      4d 20h 56m 45s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - SofaKingHCIM

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - SofaKingH4rd#3436

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A 

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Open Casket

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal/As high as I can currently go.

What are your strengths? - Enthusiasm, Trustworthy,  Discipline, Determination, Respectfulness and Patience.

What are your weaknesses? - I could use more experience in providing constructive criticism.  I have a hard time letting go of a project I'm working on, or working towards. I like to get things done before moving on to other things.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am 27 years old, and work in a delivery service in the uk as a manager. I have 4 years of managment experience and I beleive I can use this to help the community understand the game, and help them where needed, and also help them to improve. I see my self as a helpful and outgoing person who is very reachable when people need someone to speak to, game related or real life related. Further more, I love growing as a person and joining a new community. I feel this will help me loads, as I am active hours a day due to being off work currently, sadly. Thank you.

Posted 28 May 2020 - 11:15 AM #2002

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Moist Elite

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Moist Elite#7853

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Kreamyscy73 & Elite Cobra.

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -n/a

What rank are you applying for? -bottom of the pole lol.

What are your strengths? - i like working with other people and im pretty chill.

What are your weaknesses? - only weaknesses i guess u can say is im only super active during the weekends. I spend my time im not at work with my wife and 2 kids.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i know my way around runescape pretty decently, im pretty chill, some what active and always done to help others if they need it!

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  Open Casket

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal/As high as I can currently go.

What are your strengths? - Enthusiasm, Trustworthy,  Discipline, Determination, Respectfulness and Patience.

What are your weaknesses? - I could use more experience in providing constructive criticism.  I have a hard time letting go of a project I'm working on, or working towards. I like to get things done before moving on to other things.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am 27 years old, and work in a delivery service in the uk as a manager. I have 4 years of managment experience and I beleive I can use this to help the community understand the game, and help them where needed, and also help them to improve. I see my self as a helpful and outgoing person who is very reachable when people need someone to speak to, game related or real life related. Further more, I love growing as a person and joining a new community. I feel this will help me loads, as I am active hours a day due to being off work currently, sadly. Thank you.

Congratulations!

Graveyard [only dcs sad game]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 28 May 2020 - 12:17 PM #2003

Wise Old
User

Wise Old

• Time spent:
      3d 4h 52m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Brambo#2838

How long have you been in ICE? - a long time. Dont remember.

What position are you applying for? -LT

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Yes i have been staff before.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - i was LT, did alot of recruiting.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Im allways active in cc, helping, chilling and recruiting. Couple hours a day.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes

Why would you like to work with us? - I allways loved ICE since the beginning. I know the members in ice, especially the staff members, they know me aswell. ICE is doing a great job allways and people love the cc cus its so chill and people are nice. The cc on Alora is getting a bit more quiet last weeks. The cc needs more active staff members, and i am that active member that can be a real good staff.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I am active in the cc helping people, i do a lot of recruiting and advertising, and i love to chat in the cc. ICE needs that. ICE is lacking staff members these days who are alot active in the cc. I am a experienced player who has a lot of love for ICE and loves to help people in the cc. Active Alora staff can also confrim that. 

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -

My application is soon, but worst thing that can happen is that i will get tolld its to soon. I just think ICE needs more active staff members who get ICE active again! Who will advertise and help and recruit a lot of new members! i can be that staff member. 

Brambo/Wise old

Posted 31 May 2020 - 12:17 PM #2004

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Magnata#3442

How long have you been in ICE? - Joined a quite time ago

What position are you applying for? - LT

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Yes

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Official help cc of Etherum (Spectrum), I was 3x recruiter (LT), 2x Moderator (Captain) and I almost was administrator (General), but I resigned before applying.

Recruiter: Care of clan chat.

Moderator: Care and handle when someone break rules, flame, start discussing etc.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Always when I'm on, I'm active helping in the cc. Like 7+ hours per day.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes

Why would you like to work with us? - I always like to help, even more in a higher position, which I can help in more possible ways. I like ICE community and I'd love to provide a better assistance for the cc.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - Maturity, Calm and helpful.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I also was OMM (Official middleman), trusted rank given to those after applying to do rsps/07gp swaps to server community.

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

Do not be disheartened, definitely try again in the near future! The reason for it being declined is an unanimous feeling that it's too soon to apply at the moment. Please message one of our Recruitment Managers if you wish to inquire as to why. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 01 June 2020 - 03:48 AM #2005

shanticat
Super Donator

shanticat

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -

Shanticat

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -

swamp_god #2867

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -

N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

Wise Old

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -

N/A

What rank are you applying for? -

recruit

What are your strengths? -

I'm kind and helpful! Also really funny if i do say so myself

What are your weaknesses? -

solo olm. also i'm easily distracted

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

i really like ice cc, i'm having a lot of fun and i'm trying to be as active and helpful as i can. A rank will let people know that i'm invested in this!

Posted 01 June 2020 - 07:42 AM #2006

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -

Shanticat

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -

swamp_god #2867

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -

N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

Wise Old

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -

N/A

What rank are you applying for? -

recruit

What are your strengths? -

I'm kind and helpful! Also really funny if i do say so myself

What are your weaknesses? -

solo olm. also i'm easily distracted

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -

i really like ice cc, i'm having a lot of fun and i'm trying to be as active and helpful as i can. A rank will let people know that i'm invested in this!

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 01 June 2020 - 10:19 AM #2007

Arcteryx
Group Ironman

Arcteryx

• Time spent:
      10d 10h 56m 42s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Arcteryx

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Arc#1820

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 27 May 2020 - 09:34 AM

What rank are you applying for? - Sgt

What are your strengths? - Professional zuk Planker. Good at grinding. Charismatic? The smooth voice?

What are your weaknesses? - I have terribad RNG. I also dont know how to COX yet.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I am always online helping in CC chat, inviting people to discord as well as encouraging applying for rank. I have become very familiar with a few members of the ice team. I think the content I make encourages new players. I just want to help with something bigger than myself.

In Game Achievements

8SLjRig.png

fzRLKUt.png

Forum Awards

16FAMHm.png

Posted 01 June 2020 - 11:07 AM #2008

TeddyKillar
Ironman

TeddyKillar

• Time spent:
      3d 8h 51m 5s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - TeddyKillar

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mihkel Klee #1952

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 28.05.2020

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - As i help people, i get help back. Helping others makes them advancing in game so that they can also help other members. I can work well with other people, and i am a very talkative person meaning its easy for me to talk to other people.

What are your weaknesses? - May be offline on the weekends for some time now since work is scheduled on sundays.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.  AS school is pretty much over now and its the final year, i am planning to use much more time on Alora, and also in ICE. Helping others makes me happy. People suggested me to go for higher ranks and if i get it i can do even more for others if they need help. Long story short - #GottaLoveICE

Posted 02 June 2020 - 06:50 AM #2009

ChickenLegs
Elite Ironman

ChickenLegs

• Time spent:
      1d 20h 6m 31s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Chickenlegs

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Cℎ∀d#3191

What is your current rank? N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? Wise Old

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - I'm active and have alot of game knowledge. always in for a chat or giving a helping hand if needed.

What are your weaknesses? - Exam period ;p might be less active soon for a short period but will be active after.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - The reason i apply for this rank is because i've always been part of Ice since ive made my account.

And i enjoy hanging out in this community, helping people and giving advice. with a recruit rank i can possibly work my way up and become a veteran of ice :)

Posted 02 June 2020 - 12:25 PM #2010

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Chickenlegs

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Cℎ∀d#3191

What is your current rank? N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? Wise Old

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A

What are your strengths? - I'm active and have alot of game knowledge. always in for a chat or giving a helping hand if needed.

What are your weaknesses? - Exam period ;p might be less active soon for a short period but will be active after.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - The reason i apply for this rank is because i've always been part of Ice since ive made my account.

And i enjoy hanging out in this community, helping people and giving advice. with a recruit rank i can possibly work my way up and become a veteran of ice :)

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 02 June 2020 - 06:31 PM #2011

SofaKingHCIM
Super Donator

SofaKingHCIM

• Time spent:
      4d 20h 56m 45s

• Total level:

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  6 days ago

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am 27 years old, and work in a delivery service in the uk as a manager. I have 4 years of managment experience and I beleive I can use this to help the community understand the game, and help them where needed, and also help them to improve. I see my self as a helpful and outgoing person who is very reachable when people need someone to speak to, game related or real life related. 

Since receiving my first rank I've enjoyed every second of it, and made so many new friends. I'm trying my best to get the word out there to increase our members and go strength to strength. Thank you.

Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:35 AM #2012

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Arcteryx

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Arc#1820

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 27 May 2020 - 09:34 AM

What rank are you applying for? - Sgt

What are your strengths? - Professional zuk Planker. Good at grinding. Charismatic? The smooth voice?

What are your weaknesses? - I have terribad RNG. I also dont know how to COX yet.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I am always online helping in CC chat, inviting people to discord as well as encouraging applying for rank. I have become very familiar with a few members of the ice team. I think the content I make encourages new players. I just want to help with something bigger than myself.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Sergeant!

Account Name (IGN) - TeddyKillar

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mihkel Klee #1952

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 28.05.2020

What rank are you applying for? - Sergeant

What are your strengths? - As i help people, i get help back. Helping others makes them advancing in game so that they can also help other members. I can work well with other people, and i am a very talkative person meaning its easy for me to talk to other people.

What are your weaknesses? - May be offline on the weekends for some time now since work is scheduled on sundays.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for.  AS school is pretty much over now and its the final year, i am planning to use much more time on Alora, and also in ICE. Helping others makes me happy. People suggested me to go for higher ranks and if i get it i can do even more for others if they need help. Long story short - #GottaLoveICE

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Sergeant!

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  6 days ago

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I am 27 years old, and work in a delivery service in the uk as a manager. I have 4 years of managment experience and I beleive I can use this to help the community understand the game, and help them where needed, and also help them to improve. I see my self as a helpful and outgoing person who is very reachable when people need someone to speak to, game related or real life related. 

Since receiving my first rank I've enjoyed every second of it, and made so many new friends. I'm trying my best to get the word out there to increase our members and go strength to strength. Thank you.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 03 June 2020 - 04:19 AM #2013

High groupie
Veteran

High groupie

• Time spent:
      43d 14h 54m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  high groupie

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - DeathSequnce#2016

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  recruit 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - may 25th 2020

What rank are you applying for? - corporal

What are your strengths? - team player, leadership, helpful, knowledge 

What are your weaknesses? - with how many auto correct's i need, clearly english, can be what some elitelist or asshole ish with some sarcastic responses even though they can be helpful. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  for the short time since i last applied, i feel like ive been blending in well with the new people and oldies, doing my best to help answer questions when i can in cc, been trying to help teach people new things and some raiding. just a general good person to have inside the cc i feel, don't think im not liked but could be wrong on that. 

Groupie.gifICEGIFYES.gifq24.png

Posted 03 June 2020 - 01:51 PM #2014

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  high groupie

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  recruit 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - may 25th 2020

What rank are you applying for? - corporal

What are your strengths? - team player, leadership, helpful, knowledge 

What are your weaknesses? - with how many auto correct's i need, clearly english, can be what some elitelist or asshole ish with some sarcastic responses even though they can be helpful. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  for the short time since i last applied, i feel like ive been blending in well with the new people and oldies, doing my best to help answer questions when i can in cc, been trying to help teach people new things and some raiding. just a general good person to have inside the cc i feel, don't think im not liked but could be wrong on that. 

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 04 June 2020 - 05:55 AM #2015

STAKEVITUNRS
Super Donator

STAKEVITUNRS
Clan: None

• Time spent:
      13d 11h 49m 45s

• Previous username:
    Nivo

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -Brotherz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Nivo#3179

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -Sergeant

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -Almost 2 weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - Lieutenant

What are your strengths? -Knowledge, kindness , tenacity of purpose

What are your weaknesses? -Math , women probably  :huh: 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -I think i deserve it because i am loyal to ice clan and trustworthy veteran player and helpful if help needed.

YizI.gif

original.gif

Posted 04 June 2020 - 05:59 AM #2016

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -Brotherz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Nivo#3179

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -Sergeant

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -Almost 2 weeks ago

What rank are you applying for? - Lieutenant

What are your strengths? -Knowledge, kindness , tenacity of purpose

What are your weaknesses? -Math , women probably  :huh: 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -I think i deserve it because i am loyal to ice clan and trustworthy veteran player and helpful if help needed.

Hey, please apply with the right template: 

Discord Tag - 

How long have you been in ICE? -

What position are you applying for? -

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? -

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -

Why would you like to work with us? -

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 04 June 2020 - 06:30 AM #2017

STAKEVITUNRS
Super Donator

STAKEVITUNRS
Clan: None

• Time spent:
      13d 11h 49m 45s

• Previous username:
    Nivo

• Total level:

Hey, please apply with the right template: 

Discord Tag - 

How long have you been in ICE? -

What position are you applying for? -

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? -

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -

Why would you like to work with us? -

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -

Discord Tag - Nivo#3179

How long have you been in ICE? -I joined first time ICE in 2017's and quit alora for few years and rejoined 2019.

What position are you applying for? -Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? -Yes, on other server.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not): Forum moderating, In-game moderating /helping players.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? -3 to 6 hours alteast a day.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -I am active on ICE discord daily. (yes)

Why would you like to work with us? -Because i love the ice community and i would like to be part of its work team.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -Knowledge, good sense of humor and trusthworthy , tenacity of purpose

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? -Not really , you decide am i worthful of the rank if something is needed i'll gladly answer. 

YizI.gif

original.gif

Posted 04 June 2020 - 10:52 AM #2018

Ains
Ironman

Ains

• Time spent:
      11h 35m 38s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Ains

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Sharur#9079

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Miya

What are your strengths? - I'm easy to talk to, I'm getting along with everyone and I am kind.

What are your weaknesses? - Only weaknesses are irl health issues (nothing serious)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I like the vibe of this clan and I'd like to be part of it and help any way I could, so far I've shared information I could and helped players as much as I'm able to.

Posted 05 June 2020 - 02:35 AM #2019

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Ains

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Sharur#9079

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Miya

What are your strengths? - I'm easy to talk to, I'm getting along with everyone and I am kind.

What are your weaknesses? - Only weaknesses are irl health issues (nothing serious)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I like the vibe of this clan and I'd like to be part of it and help any way I could, so far I've shared information I could and helped players as much as I'm able to.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 06 June 2020 - 04:26 PM #2020

High groupie
Veteran

High groupie

• Time spent:
      43d 14h 54m 24s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - High groupie

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - june 3rd 2020

What rank are you applying for? - sgt

What are your strengths? - leadership, helpful attitude, level headed, strong willed, good knowledge base 

What are your weaknesses? - can be sarcastic with responses that do answer people questions  

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been helping people alot in the cc and helping bridging the gap for people to enter end game content, been trying to be a postive beacon along with sharing my knowledge.

Groupie.gifICEGIFYES.gifq24.png

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2528 user(s)