205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Migo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - MigoMigoMigo#2887

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit :)

What are your strengths? - dedicated to ice and alora, being very laid back and able to joke when appropriate, knowledgeable about osrs (trying my best to translate that to alora, even tho I've had accounts all the way back to 2018.) I love the grinds, even tho I whine sometimes.

What are your weaknesses? - Sometimes have trouble believing in myself to be able to do certain things which takes me a little longer to try say like different pvm bosses BUT I am getting alot more confident.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I think I should be given a chance as a recruit because I'm very dedicated  to Alora and plan to keep it that way. I'll try my best to learn & share my game knowledge so everyone can enjoy the game as much as I do. 

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Account Name (IGN) - jalapeno

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -  sakura#1337

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -

What rank are you applying for? - 1 piece of monkey food

What are your strengths? - very active and a long time alora player with a decent amount of knowledge

What are your weaknesses? -  

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - After hanging around in the cc joking around, helping others and participating in its events etc, I believe I'd be a great fit with the current and future members.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) -JUICEHUNTER

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Höpö#8837

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - I have the RNG of a professional Oldschool Runescape player and 

What are your weaknesses? - I dont know how to do applications 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I play Alora alot and would like to join the league and be a part of the community.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 25 August 2020 - 12:47 PM #2142

localcrakhor
User

localcrakhor

• Time spent:
      11h 3m 45s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) -Localcrakhor

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Localcrakhor

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -private

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -maybe 3 weeks to a month

What rank are you applying for? -the next rank above me if not more 

What are your strengths? - i have played since before eim has been out i know a lot of knowledge of server and i was here when ice started

What are your weaknesses? - bosses

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i got bcp 2k kc so im a lucky man if u say off a minion. i got some ranger boots like a boss im always on helping our community. i got a partner we be killin stuff helpn the chat. i ride and die for the chat. 

Posted 25 August 2020 - 05:09 PM #2143

gim rainy
Group Ironman

gim rainy

• Time spent:
      3d 3h 1m 52s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -gim rainy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Lean Gravy#0655

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Gim Boston

What rank are you applying for? -Recruit

What are your strengths? -Love to grind out pvm when I have time, laid back person, quick to learn new bosses, knowledgeable about a lot of different aspects of the server

What are your weaknesses? -Haven't done much raids on alora across my accounts

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -I'm very active on alora and I think it would be a lot of fun to join a part of the community and make new friends. I get along with people easily so it would be a great opportunity 

Posted 26 August 2020 - 12:06 AM #2144

GIM Nexx
Group Ironman

GIM Nexx

• Time spent:
      6d 6h 23m 25s

• Previous username:
    Nexx Level

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -nexx level

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -already in xD

What is your current rank? 2nana

What rank are you applying for? 3 nana

What are your strengths? -  play good bit very knowlegable,

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  been here for awhile im in cc everyday helping keep it civil anwsering questions and just being helpful /active

Posted 26 August 2020 - 05:24 AM #2145

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -Localcrakhor

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Localcrakhor

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -private

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -maybe 3 weeks to a month

What rank are you applying for? -the next rank above me if not more 

What are your strengths? - i have played since before eim has been out i know a lot of knowledge of server and i was here when ice started

What are your weaknesses? - bosses

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i got bcp 2k kc so im a lucky man if u say off a minion. i got some ranger boots like a boss im always on helping our community. i got a partner we be killin stuff helpn the chat. i ride and die for the chat. 

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

Account Name (IGN) -gim rainy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Lean Gravy#0655

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - Gim Boston

What rank are you applying for? -Recruit

What are your strengths? -Love to grind out pvm when I have time, laid back person, quick to learn new bosses, knowledgeable about a lot of different aspects of the server

What are your weaknesses? -Haven't done much raids on alora across my accounts

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -I'm very active on alora and I think it would be a lot of fun to join a part of the community and make new friends. I get along with people easily so it would be a great opportunity 

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) -nexx level

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -already in xD

What is your current rank? 2nana

What rank are you applying for? 3 nana

What are your strengths? -  play good bit very knowlegable,

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  been here for awhile im in cc everyday helping keep it civil anwsering questions and just being helpful /active

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Sergeant!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 27 August 2020 - 05:11 AM #2146

Shazadeh
Ultimate Ironman

Shazadeh
Clan: Paragon

• Time spent:
      20d 15h 45m 9s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Shazadeh

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Shazadeh#1950

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 3bar

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Last applied for bronze star long time ago.

What rank are you applying for? - Bronze star.

What are your strengths? - Had a long break and was able to play a lot and be active in cc. So the strengths are; active, always online, love to chat and help.

What are your weaknesses? - none relatable to clan.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been active few months without break. Enjoying the game and  now I feel ready for more responsibilities etc.

Posted 27 August 2020 - 11:12 AM #2147

Aves
Veteran

Aves
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      34d 18h 22m 21s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Aves

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Taperole#7489

What rank are you applying for? - whatever the lowest rank is lmao

What are your strengths? - play a lot, pretty okay at bosses

What are your weaknesses? - not much ironman knowledge bc i'm new to the gamemode

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i've been active for a few weeks now and i will have more time to just grind now that school is starting back up and i'm back at my dorm with working wifi. also love the #ice family and how well everyone gets along

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 27 August 2020 - 10:02 PM #2148

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Aves

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Taperole#7489

What rank are you applying for? - whatever the lowest rank is lmao

What are your strengths? - play a lot, pretty okay at bosses

What are your weaknesses? - not much ironman knowledge bc i'm new to the gamemode

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - i've been active for a few weeks now and i will have more time to just grind now that school is starting back up and i'm back at my dorm with working wifi. also love the #ice family and how well everyone gets along

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 28 August 2020 - 03:34 AM #2149

fr4gger
Super Donator

fr4gger

• Time spent:
      3d 9h 18m 58s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - fr4gger

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - bottom.fr4gger#1337

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 9th of April

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - I do quite a lot skilling so I believe I have perseverance on my side. I have 35 days of playtime which correlates to some sort of game knowledge that I can use to help others.

What are your weaknesses? - Regardless of time spent, I do not know the community of Alora that well since I'm not always the first to speak.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I think I have done my fare share of helping other people in the CC and I've been recruit now for aprox. 4 months. This would be the next logical step.

E1ldzoP.png

Posted 28 August 2020 - 10:09 AM #2150

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - fr4gger

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - bottom.fr4gger#1337

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 9th of April

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - I do quite a lot skilling so I believe I have perseverance on my side. I have 35 days of playtime which correlates to some sort of game knowledge that I can use to help others.

What are your weaknesses? - Regardless of time spent, I do not know the community of Alora that well since I'm not always the first to speak.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I think I have done my fare share of helping other people in the CC and I've been recruit now for aprox. 4 months. This would be the next logical step.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 29 August 2020 - 01:03 PM #2151

R E Z Z
Uber Donator

R E Z Z

• Time spent:
      20d 4h 7m 15s

• Previous username:
    King Kamari

• Total level:
    Awards

What's good,

IGN: King Kamari

Discord Tag - King Kamari#5011

What are your strengths? - Achievement-oriented, chill, mentally stable, not a liability

- I'm active in Alora, have 0 infractions/mutes/warnings 

I've also been active in ICE cc, answering to game-related questions and making conversation, just haven't set up my forum acc or applied til now. Got 3rd in FP yesterday reppin a clan that i'm not ranked in... figured i'd at least apply... I have respect for those that dedicate their time to this server, especially those that work to improve the experience of others. I recognize all rules of the game and clan chat and have no desire to push personal beliefs or discuss societal flaws in a public setting. 

Up until this point, i've been lone-wolving it, but I figure I can offer significant value to a clan such as ICE and improve the reputation of a group that shares similar dedication and game-knowledge.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

-King Kamari

Posted 29 August 2020 - 10:04 PM #2152

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

What's good,

IGN: King Kamari

Discord Tag - King Kamari#5011

What are your strengths? - Achievement-oriented, chill, mentally stable, not a liability

- I'm active in Alora, have 0 infractions/mutes/warnings 

I've also been active in ICE cc, answering to game-related questions and making conversation, just haven't set up my forum acc or applied til now. Got 3rd in FP yesterday reppin a clan that i'm not ranked in... figured i'd at least apply... I have respect for those that dedicate their time to this server, especially those that work to improve the experience of others. I recognize all rules of the game and clan chat and have no desire to push personal beliefs or discuss societal flaws in a public setting. 

Up until this point, i've been lone-wolving it, but I figure I can offer significant value to a clan such as ICE and improve the reputation of a group that shares similar dedication and game-knowledge.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

-King Kamari

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 31 August 2020 - 07:02 PM #2153

Eira
Extreme Donator

Eira

• Time spent:
      5d 5h 53m 9s

• Total level:

Discord Tag -  Winter#7442

How long have you been in ICE? - Since January 2020

What position are you applying for? - LT.

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Staff on another rsps, clan moderator/discord moderator for my osrs clan, admin for my rs3 clan.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Managing the rsps wiki, attending weekly staff meets, keeping arguments outside of the cc, keeping the discord clear of spam/trolls etc, maintained a spreadsheet for clan "points" based on attendance/bumping threads/attending events. 

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Around 8 hours currently on average.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - It's no problem to me as long as it doesn't conflict with class meeting times.

Why would you like to work with us? - I really enjoy my time in Ice and would like to help provide the same welcoming environment that I was introduced when I first joined. 

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I'm generally a people person and try to get along with most people.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I don't tolerate racist/homophobic remarks or rants. 

Posted 02 September 2020 - 04:49 AM #2154

Not Magnata
Veteran

Not Magnata

• Time spent:
      97d 3h 54m 56s

• Previous username:
    7 Psychodual

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Magnata#3442

How long have you been in ICE? - Like 1 year now

What position are you applying for? - LT

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Yes, 3x Recruiter and 2x moderator - Official help cc.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - EtherumPS, Moderate and handle people breaking cc rules.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 6+ hours now

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - For sure.

Why would you like to work with us? - I always liked to help players and moderate cc, I'd like to have the experience in here because I love the ice community.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - Activity, maturity and loyalty.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I have been ranked in Spectrum cc on EtherumPS for 3 years, I have a great knowledge about how to handle the cc, treat players and apply the rules. I almost had the chance to be administrator in the cc, but I resigned.

IpZOXla.png

Spoiler

Posted 02 September 2020 - 09:57 AM #2155

BobaGanousch
Group Ironman

BobaGanousch

• Time spent:
      3d 18h 43m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - BobaGanousch

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - BobaGanousch#6116 (I'm in the discord already)

What rank are you applying for? - Just the first one for now

What are your strengths? - I am a very calm person by nature. I'm more of an analytical person. I don't really get "Flame-baited", I think people that do that are just immature (both sides involved). 

What are your weaknesses? - I joke around too much sometimes. I love talking with people, and sometimes those conversations are better taken to PM rather be left in cc. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Well the first rank doesn't really come with any power, its more of a flex, and that's essentially what I'm all about. I'm not really interested in feeling "powerful" to other people on the internet like some people do when applying for ranks, I just want to be able to hang with the boys. I played this game a lot a year ago and recently started again and want to get more involved in the community this time. As time goes on I would like to be more involved in the clan in terms of ranks and what not and am willing to mediate if need be, but I think that is a conversation for another day, I just want my single banana for now :)

Posted 03 September 2020 - 10:59 AM #2156

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - BobaGanousch

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - BobaGanousch#6116 (I'm in the discord already)

What rank are you applying for? - Just the first one for now

What are your strengths? - I am a very calm person by nature. I'm more of an analytical person. I don't really get "Flame-baited", I think people that do that are just immature (both sides involved). 

What are your weaknesses? - I joke around too much sometimes. I love talking with people, and sometimes those conversations are better taken to PM rather be left in cc. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Well the first rank doesn't really come with any power, its more of a flex, and that's essentially what I'm all about. I'm not really interested in feeling "powerful" to other people on the internet like some people do when applying for ranks, I just want to be able to hang with the boys. I played this game a lot a year ago and recently started again and want to get more involved in the community this time. As time goes on I would like to be more involved in the clan in terms of ranks and what not and am willing to mediate if need be, but I think that is a conversation for another day, I just want my single banana for now :)

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 04 September 2020 - 05:13 AM #2157

Dr Heiter
Group Ironman

Dr Heiter

• Time spent:
      19h 4m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Dr Heiter

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - AnthonyHowHard#0055

What are your strengths? - PvM. Knowledge of real osrs. Supporting clan members

What are your weaknesses? - Sometimes getting too involved with a good troll, have a hard time stopping an argument if i know i'm right even when told if the other person doesn't stop.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Tbh i'm just tired of being a smiley face. I always #ICE in yell whenever i do something legendary or someone else does it. I enjoy helping anyone in the clan chat any way i can even if it means I have to do something i don't want to. Been a part of ICE since i started a year or so ago, but went MIA for a few months. Plus, I am THE Dr Heiter. and who wouldn't want that in their cc ;D

I create monsters. Surgically. With a needle and thread.

Posted 04 September 2020 - 01:03 PM #2158

EIM Zarox
Ex-Staff

EIM Zarox

• Time spent:
      96d 4h 41m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Dr Heiter

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - AnthonyHowHard#0055

What are your strengths? - PvM. Knowledge of real osrs. Supporting clan members

What are your weaknesses? - Sometimes getting too involved with a good troll, have a hard time stopping an argument if i know i'm right even when told if the other person doesn't stop.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Tbh i'm just tired of being a smiley face. I always #ICE in yell whenever i do something legendary or someone else does it. I enjoy helping anyone in the clan chat any way i can even if it means I have to do something i don't want to. Been a part of ICE since i started a year or so ago, but went MIA for a few months. Plus, I am THE Dr Heiter. and who wouldn't want that in their cc ;D

Congratulations!

Graveyard [only dcs sad game]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Posted 05 September 2020 - 04:47 PM #2159

Fe Phat
Ironman

Fe Phat

• Time spent:
      6h 28m 52s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Fe Phat

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -  Dubbs#9586

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - NA

What rank are you applying for? - Corp/Starting rank

What are your strengths? - I am quite active within the chats, Good with directions and advice, Always a shoulder to cry on. 

What are your weaknesses? - Raw cookie dough, Michalobe Ultra. and German Shepherds,

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - 

Hi im Dubbs, with my return to the game i have brought with me a strong and motivated attitude. Ready to lead the charge against any foes. I feel as i may deserve this rank because i see myself becoming a key member within the ice community with my continuation of my gaming passion. Thank you for your time in reading this, and hopefully those were the kind of weaknesses you were looking for. K3

Posted 06 September 2020 - 03:32 AM #2160

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Fe Phat

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -  Dubbs#9586

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - NA

What rank are you applying for? - Corp/Starting rank

What are your strengths? - I am quite active within the chats, Good with directions and advice, Always a shoulder to cry on. 

What are your weaknesses? - Raw cookie dough, Michalobe Ultra. and German Shepherds,

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - 

Hi im Dubbs, with my return to the game i have brought with me a strong and motivated attitude. Ready to lead the charge against any foes. I feel as i may deserve this rank because i see myself becoming a key member within the ice community with my continuation of my gaming passion. Thank you for your time in reading this, and hopefully those were the kind of weaknesses you were looking for. K3

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2523 user(s)