205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Shazadeh

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Shazadeh#1950

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 3bar

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Last applied for bronze star long time ago.

What rank are you applying for? - Bronze star.

What are your strengths? - Had a long break and was able to play a lot and be active in cc. So the strengths are; active, always online, love to chat and help.

What are your weaknesses? - none relatable to clan.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been active few months without break. Enjoying the game and  now I feel ready for more responsibilities etc.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Lieutenant!

Discord Tag -  Winter#7442

How long have you been in ICE? - Since January 2020

What position are you applying for? - LT.

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Staff on another rsps, clan moderator/discord moderator for my osrs clan, admin for my rs3 clan.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Managing the rsps wiki, attending weekly staff meets, keeping arguments outside of the cc, keeping the discord clear of spam/trolls etc, maintained a spreadsheet for clan "points" based on attendance/bumping threads/attending events. 

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Around 8 hours currently on average.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - It's no problem to me as long as it doesn't conflict with class meeting times.

Why would you like to work with us? - I really enjoy my time in Ice and would like to help provide the same welcoming environment that I was introduced when I first joined. 

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I'm generally a people person and try to get along with most people.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I don't tolerate racist/homophobic remarks or rants. 

Congratulations!

Discord Tag - Magnata#3442

How long have you been in ICE? - Like 1 year now

What position are you applying for? - LT

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Yes, 3x Recruiter and 2x moderator - Official help cc.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - EtherumPS, Moderate and handle people breaking cc rules.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 6+ hours now

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - For sure.

Why would you like to work with us? - I always liked to help players and moderate cc, I'd like to have the experience in here because I love the ice community.

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - Activity, maturity and loyalty.

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I have been ranked in Spectrum cc on EtherumPS for 3 years, I have a great knowledge about how to handle the cc, treat players and apply the rules. I almost had the chance to be administrator in the cc, but I resigned.

Unfortunately, your application has been declined. Feel free to message myself or a Recruitment Manager to find out why.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 06 September 2020 - 03:26 PM #2162

GIM Nexx
Group Ironman

GIM Nexx

• Time spent:
      6d 6h 23m 25s

• Previous username:
    Nexx Level

• Total level:

account name ; nexx level

Discord Tag -  already in ice

How long have you been in ICE? - Since april 2020

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Staff on another rsps, clan moderatr for my osrs clan

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - helping organzing events, going over applications, making sure cc is operating smoothly during my time online
How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - pry 6-8 hours a day im usually always around

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - yes thats fine i even got discord on my work pc so i will eb able to communicate

Why would you like to work with us? - I really enjoy my time in Ice and would like to help provide the same welcoming environment that I was introduced when I first joined. 

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - i work in a customer service based world so i know how to keep things civil, im a mature parent myself so i dont really tolerate foolishness and just want to make sure everyone has a good time

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I dontput up with  racist remarks or rants. 

Posted 08 September 2020 - 06:54 AM #2163

Eim Zej
Elite Ironman

Eim Zej

• Time spent:
      1d 5h 53m 29s

• Total level:

Discord Tag - zejx12#9943

How long have you been in ICE? - for about 2/3 months now

What position are you applying for? -LT

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - if an osrs cc counts then yes 

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - i hosted giveaways, sorting out daily tasks for either gp or items, would arrange clan events, would deal with apps for people to join

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - if im not working im usually on around 6-8 hours a day 

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - if not at work then yeah ill be able to join meetings 

Why would you like to work with us? - its a great bunch of lads/ladies, easy to get along with, honestly the best thing about this clan its more like a family,we stick together

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - generally good at making descisions, will always look at everything from both points of view, will always be there for support whether its clan or other issues 

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - i work on a 4 on 4 off schedule 

Posted 09 September 2020 - 01:20 AM #2164

fittboberg
Group Ironman

fittboberg

• Time spent:
      44d 13h 14m 16s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Fittboberg

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Boberg#1224

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Single banana

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Got single banana about a month ago i believe

What rank are you applying for? - Double banana

What are your strengths? - Active ingame for 10-14 hours per day. Alot of time played so I have a pretty good game knowledge

What are your weaknesses? - Demonic gorillas

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been very active and helpful in the cc since before i got my rank. 

sisterfuckers.png

unknown.png

cb0f18a951565bd28c85773e4af5bef4.png

Posted 09 September 2020 - 10:05 AM #2165

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Fittboberg

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Boberg#1224

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Single banana

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Got single banana about a month ago i believe

What rank are you applying for? - Double banana

What are your strengths? - Active ingame for 10-14 hours per day. Alot of time played so I have a pretty good game knowledge

What are your weaknesses? - Demonic gorillas

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been very active and helpful in the cc since before i got my rank. 

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 10 September 2020 - 03:56 PM #2166

Kenny GIM
Group Ironman

Kenny GIM

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - kenny GIM

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - IM K#2114

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  Banana 1 (recruit)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  a while ago not sure about the date :/

What rank are you applying for? - banana 2

What are your strengths? - I play a lot and with a lot I mean my account is made 11 days ago and I have 4days and 9hr playtime, I play Alora for a while and always have been in the ice clan so I know the server pretty well and always dedicated to help others. :D

What are your weaknesses? - I would say my biggest weakness is my English its not the worst but I try my best, im not the best pvmer swell but when they ask for help I always try to figure it out.

• KP likes this

Posted 12 September 2020 - 07:48 AM #2167

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - kenny GIM

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - IM K#2114

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  Banana 1 (recruit)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  a while ago not sure about the date :/

What rank are you applying for? - banana 2

What are your strengths? - I play a lot and with a lot I mean my account is made 11 days ago and I have 4days and 9hr playtime, I play Alora for a while and always have been in the ice clan so I know the server pretty well and always dedicated to help others. :D

What are your weaknesses? - I would say my biggest weakness is my English its not the worst but I try my best, im not the best pvmer swell but when they ask for help I always try to figure it out.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 13 September 2020 - 02:03 PM #2168

Iron Lcs1
Ironman

Iron Lcs1

• Time spent:
      7d 5h 30m 33s

• Previous username:
    IM lusca

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - IM Lusca

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Lcs1#6191

What is your current rank? Recruit 

Name of the player who recruited you? Hellish

When did you last apply for a rank? 21 August 2020

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - I am very competitive and focused , eager to learn and teach.

What are your weaknesses? - bad english, but learning a lot in cc.

mamNHG3.png

E4reID4.png

Posted 14 September 2020 - 07:06 AM #2169

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - IM Lusca

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Lcs1#6191

What is your current rank? Recruit 

Name of the player who recruited you? Hellish

When did you last apply for a rank? 21 August 2020

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - I am very competitive and focused , eager to learn and teach.

What are your weaknesses? - bad english, but learning a lot in cc.

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 14 September 2020 - 12:11 PM #2170

Iron Aidz
Ironman

Iron Aidz
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      18h 36m 42s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Aidz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Aidzelele#3187

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 1 stripe

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - about 2 months ago, not sure

What rank are you applying for? - 2 stripes

What are your strengths? - PvM, Skilling

What are your weaknesses? - PvP

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been a member for a long while, not only on this acc, also on my first ironman account, which I de-ironed a long time ago

Posted 15 September 2020 - 11:33 PM #2171

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Aidz

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Aidzelele#3187

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 1 stripe

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - about 2 months ago, not sure

What rank are you applying for? - 2 stripes

What are your strengths? - PvM, Skilling

What are your weaknesses? - PvP

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Been a member for a long while, not only on this acc, also on my first ironman account, which I de-ironed a long time ago

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 16 September 2020 - 08:41 AM #2172

Rainfall
Hardcore Ironman

Rainfall

• Time spent:
      4d 19h 5m 34s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Rainfall

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Poison#5760

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Critical thinking, patience, Iron Man game knowledge

What are your weaknesses? - I'm not very social when it comes to off-topic discussions.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm a pretty active player, with roughly 5 days of game time (all while in ICE CC). I help out and answer questions in the CC often.

Posted 16 September 2020 - 10:44 AM #2173

Runecraft
Legendary Donator

Runecraft

• Time spent:
      3d 6h 59m 29s

• Previous username:
    Etobicoke

• Total level:

Discord Tag - waterrune#3015

How long have you been in ICE? - just found the clan

What position are you applying for? - recruit

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - no

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - n/a

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - well 10 hours a day atlelast

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -
yes
Why would you like to work with us? - make new  friends and pvm and give my knowledge

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -  helpful ( maxed on the actual game and deep knowledge )   and im friendly

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - im excited to be here!

Posted 17 September 2020 - 12:48 AM #2174

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Rainfall

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Poison#5760

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) - N/A

What are your strengths? - Critical thinking, patience, Iron Man game knowledge

What are your weaknesses? - I'm not very social when it comes to off-topic discussions.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm a pretty active player, with roughly 5 days of game time (all while in ICE CC). I help out and answer questions in the CC often.

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Discord Tag - waterrune#3015

How long have you been in ICE? - just found the clan

What position are you applying for? - recruit

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - no

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - n/a

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - well 10 hours a day atlelast

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -
yes
Why would you like to work with us? - make new  friends and pvm and give my knowledge

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? -  helpful ( maxed on the actual game and deep knowledge )   and im friendly

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - im excited to be here!

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 18 September 2020 - 06:30 AM #2175

Dr Distro
Elite Ironman

Dr Distro

• Time spent:
      23h 32m 48s

• Total level:

Discord Tag - Distro#9392

How long have you been in ICE? - Couple Days, just joined the server

What position are you applying for? - Recruit

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Yes

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Managing Events, Social Media for the Clan, Keeping people following rules etc

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Always in the CC, since i joined 3 days ago i have 22 hours played time

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes

Why would you like to work with us? - Everyone is super nice and friendly and active, all the stuff im looking for

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I think i can bring a good humor to the group and my willingness to help others

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Game Dev by day, Gamer by night

Posted 18 September 2020 - 02:40 PM #2176

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Distro#9392

How long have you been in ICE? - Couple Days, just joined the server

What position are you applying for? - Recruit

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Yes

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Managing Events, Social Media for the Clan, Keeping people following rules etc

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Always in the CC, since i joined 3 days ago i have 22 hours played time

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes

Why would you like to work with us? - Everyone is super nice and friendly and active, all the stuff im looking for

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - I think i can bring a good humor to the group and my willingness to help others

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Game Dev by day, Gamer by night

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 21 September 2020 - 12:15 AM #2177

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

account name ; nexx level

Discord Tag -  already in ice

How long have you been in ICE? - Since april 2020

Have you ever been in a staff position or position of power? - Staff on another rsps, clan moderatr for my osrs clan

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - helping organzing events, going over applications, making sure cc is operating smoothly during my time online
How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - pry 6-8 hours a day im usually always around

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - yes thats fine i even got discord on my work pc so i will eb able to communicate

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our team? - i work in a customer service based world so i know how to keep things civil, im a mature parent myself so i dont really tolerate foolishness and just want to make sure everyone has a good time

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - I dontput up with  racist remarks or rants. 

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 25 September 2020 - 11:00 PM #2178

BobaGanousch
Group Ironman

BobaGanousch

• Time spent:
      3d 18h 43m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - BobaGanousch

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - BobaGanousch#6116

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 1 bar

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  Sept. 2nd

What rank are you applying for? - 2 or 3 bar - I have no desire to be in a position of power right now, I'll explain at the end. 

What are your strengths? - I have a lot of game knowledge, especially when it comes to beginner account information. I am very calm and am willing to assist new players who ask questions that others would deem "dumb". 

What are your weaknesses? - I talk a lot, and I'm sure that can be annoying, but I believe a cc where everyone can talk and have a good time is better than a dead quiet one. Another weakness I have which a lot of people say I have is I have a tendency to try to be right a lot, and some people take that as being argumentative when I correct them, but I try my best to not. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - The reason that I want this rank is because I want new players to be able to see that a higher ranking member is online and feel comfortable asking questions. As most of the members of the clan are end game accounts, they tend to leave the CC a lot to do raids, or just don't answer questions in general (not throwing shade, most probably just don't see the questions), and I want to be an exception to that. I want to make the cc a more inviting place to new players so that they come to enjoy it and recommend it to those they know, growing our community. I was in ice for a few months when I first played and then came back to it a couple months ago when I started playing again, and then decided I wanted to be part of the community about a month ago. I have no real desire to be in a position of power right now because I don't really feel the need to deal with the stress associated from having to be in that position of power. I used to own an ironman clan on another big rsps and all though I enjoyed building that community I can say that being in that position of power was definitely stressful, and I don't think I can really deal with that right now. I play Alora for fun, and I play it a lot right now (prob like 30+ hours a week), and I want to try to make it a more fun experience for the other players in the community too. Thats why I put 2 or 3 bars, as neither are positions of power, I just wanted to make my intentions clear. Thank you for your time :)

Posted 26 September 2020 - 11:38 PM #2179

teeth check
Veteran

teeth check

• Time spent:
      205d 4h 59m 56s

• Previous username:
    Hellish

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - BobaGanousch

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - BobaGanousch#6116

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 1 bar

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  Sept. 2nd

What rank are you applying for? - 2 or 3 bar - I have no desire to be in a position of power right now, I'll explain at the end. 

What are your strengths? - I have a lot of game knowledge, especially when it comes to beginner account information. I am very calm and am willing to assist new players who ask questions that others would deem "dumb". 

What are your weaknesses? - I talk a lot, and I'm sure that can be annoying, but I believe a cc where everyone can talk and have a good time is better than a dead quiet one. Another weakness I have which a lot of people say I have is I have a tendency to try to be right a lot, and some people take that as being argumentative when I correct them, but I try my best to not. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - The reason that I want this rank is because I want new players to be able to see that a higher ranking member is online and feel comfortable asking questions. As most of the members of the clan are end game accounts, they tend to leave the CC a lot to do raids, or just don't answer questions in general (not throwing shade, most probably just don't see the questions), and I want to be an exception to that. I want to make the cc a more inviting place to new players so that they come to enjoy it and recommend it to those they know, growing our community. I was in ice for a few months when I first played and then came back to it a couple months ago when I started playing again, and then decided I wanted to be part of the community about a month ago. I have no real desire to be in a position of power right now because I don't really feel the need to deal with the stress associated from having to be in that position of power. I used to own an ironman clan on another big rsps and all though I enjoyed building that community I can say that being in that position of power was definitely stressful, and I don't think I can really deal with that right now. I play Alora for fun, and I play it a lot right now (prob like 30+ hours a week), and I want to try to make it a more fun experience for the other players in the community too. Thats why I put 2 or 3 bars, as neither are positions of power, I just wanted to make my intentions clear. Thank you for your time :)

Congratulations!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 28 September 2020 - 06:18 AM #2180

brutalpro
Ironman

brutalpro

• Time spent:
      1d 3h 41m 25s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Brutalpro

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Brutalpro#9473

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

What are your strengths? - I am online often, trying to help people out where I can.

What are your weaknesses? - English is not my native language so communucation is sometimes a bit annoying

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been lurking in ICE for a while now and would like to be part of this amazing comunity. People have helped me out here big time and I feel like I wanna help other new ICE members out the way the current members did to me!

BRUTALPRO.png?width=400&height=50

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)

This topic has been visited by 2519 user(s)