Clan: Noobcord

• Time spent:
      448d 21h 39m 56s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - gim numbers

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -numbers#7377

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -n/a

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - i asked redcar about joining

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) -i was in years ago not sure when exactly and left

What rank are you applying for? -recruite or higher if given

What are your strengths? - pvm/pvp

What are your weaknesses? - havnt tried toa yet but other then that not much

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - just here to have fun and help players out in cc when needed and boss with people

Congratulations

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Posted 20 January 2023 - 12:26 PM #3182

BobaGanousch
Group Ironman

BobaGanousch
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      3d 18h 43m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - BobaGanousch

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - BobaGanousch#6116

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 1 Bar

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  December 30th 

What rank are you applying for? 2 Bars

What are your strengths? - As I've been getting back into Alora, I've started learning more of the nuanced information there is to know about the game, and more than willing to share it with others who are just starting. 

What are your weaknesses? - My hands type faster than my brain works, so sometimes I say dumb and inappropriate stuff. I really don't get internet beef and try my best to just avoid it, but I know that sometimes the stuff I say can come across as crude and inappropriate. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm an easy going guy, and really just want to hang with everyone in the clan. One of the things that I do that I believe may help the clan is that I am more than willing to teach newer players how to do some of the content that they don't know how to, like COX, especially because it's very hard currently to go on learner raids in the community because most people that have experience are essentially done them (ESPECIALLY for TOB, it's a nightmare to try to get a group together as most who do it either do it with those theyre close to or are max, so its hard to get a learner going, I'm still looking for one^v^ )

Posted 20 January 2023 - 08:14 PM #3183

Mack
Veteran

Mack

• Time spent:
      448d 21h 39m 56s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - BobaGanousch

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - BobaGanousch#6116

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 1 Bar

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  December 30th 

What rank are you applying for? 2 Bars

What are your strengths? - As I've been getting back into Alora, I've started learning more of the nuanced information there is to know about the game, and more than willing to share it with others who are just starting. 

What are your weaknesses? - My hands type faster than my brain works, so sometimes I say dumb and inappropriate stuff. I really don't get internet beef and try my best to just avoid it, but I know that sometimes the stuff I say can come across as crude and inappropriate. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm an easy going guy, and really just want to hang with everyone in the clan. One of the things that I do that I believe may help the clan is that I am more than willing to teach newer players how to do some of the content that they don't know how to, like COX, especially because it's very hard currently to go on learner raids in the community because most people that have experience are essentially done them (ESPECIALLY for TOB, it's a nightmare to try to get a group together as most who do it either do it with those theyre close to or are max, so its hard to get a learner going, I'm still looking for one^v^ )

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

Posted 22 January 2023 - 06:12 PM #3184

Guy fawkes
Classic

Guy fawkes

• Time spent:
      9d 1h 57m 17s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  guy fawkes 

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Nosferatu#3144

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -NA

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - NA

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - pvm

What are your weaknesses? - raids, just came back to alora after a long break so trying to re learn the server

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - because i'm a nub but im a quick learner and hopefully become useful once i get back into the groove of things here

Posted 23 January 2023 - 01:07 AM #3185

Hellish
Veteran

Hellish

• Time spent:
      20d 3h 29m

• Previous username:
    Trash Iron

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  guy fawkes 

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Nosferatu#3144

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -NA

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - NA

What are your strengths? - pvm

What are your weaknesses? - raids, just came back to alora after a long break so trying to re learn the server

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - because i'm a nub but im a quick learner and hopefully become useful once i get back into the groove of things here

Congratulations

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 23 January 2023 - 04:39 PM #3186

ZONE2xKarma
Ironman

ZONE2xKarma

• Time spent:
      4m 47s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - zone2xkarma

Discord Tag - SCHØUT#5632

What is your current rank? - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. - Kung Flu

When did you last apply for a rank? - N/a

What rank are you applying for? - Lieutenant

What are your strengths? - Positve guy with a great sense of humor. Love to learn and do high lvl pvm.

What are your weaknesses? - Haven't done alot of endgame content like raids but would love to learn it.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I have been in the clan since the day I made my account and love the community. I honestly don't know what to say more lmao

Posted 23 January 2023 - 07:52 PM #3187

Jeffotle39
Group Ironman

Jeffotle39

• Time spent:
      2d 20h 11m 21s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Jeffotle39 (Names in fact jeff)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - MatterB#9739

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Kung Flu

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Jeff (Recruit)

What are your strengths? - My name jeff.

What are your weaknesses? - Name = Jeff (Fairly experienced from old school and leagues, still have to de-rust my TOB and learn TOA. I'm pretty intermediate at pking, but i'd use an alt for that.)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - My name is in fact Jeff. (I think although i'm having a good time with my buddies, it would be a good idea to have a larger group of people to interact with.)

Posted 23 January 2023 - 09:46 PM #3188

Alone Bless
Ironman

Alone Bless

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Alone BLess

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Bless#7564

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/A

What are your strengths? - I have great knowledge of runescape

What are your weaknesses? - Not the best Pker but i have good PvM knowledge :)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I feel i can be a good community member within ICE and get along with everyone :_

Posted 24 January 2023 - 06:45 PM #3189

Kaynine
Donator

Kaynine

• Time spent:
      2h 22m 18s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Kaynine

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Kaynine#3078

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Kung Fu

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit+

What are your strengths? - My motivation is a key strength. While I have played Alora for less than a week, I have made huge progress and I often end up being setup to do high end content where I hope I can become of great use to this team.

What are your weaknesses? - I've been away from runescape as a whole for years so currently learning the new bosses/mini-games.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I deserve a rank because in the short time I've been here, I have been active and progressed by quite large amount which will only continue. I am very social with a nag for wanting to do the highest content games can offer. I recently went on hiatus from WoW as a high end raider, guild leader and raid leader for example. I will become an asset to this team if you give me time. I am also an activate voice chat user if that helps discord activity.

xrVqjtw.gif

Posted 24 January 2023 - 09:09 PM #3190

Mack
Veteran

Mack

• Time spent:
      448d 21h 39m 56s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - zone2xkarma

Discord Tag - SCHØUT#5632

What is your current rank? - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. - Kung Flu

When did you last apply for a rank? - N/a

What rank are you applying for? - Lieutenant

What are your strengths? - Positve guy with a great sense of humor. Love to learn and do high lvl pvm.

What are your weaknesses? - Haven't done alot of endgame content like raids but would love to learn it.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I have been in the clan since the day I made my account and love the community. I honestly don't know what to say more lmao

Congratulations

Account Name (IGN) - Jeffotle39 (Names in fact jeff)

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - MatterB#9739

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Kung Flu

What rank are you applying for? - Jeff (Recruit)

What are your strengths? - My name jeff.

What are your weaknesses? - Name = Jeff (Fairly experienced from old school and leagues, still have to de-rust my TOB and learn TOA. I'm pretty intermediate at pking, but i'd use an alt for that.)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - My name is in fact Jeff. (I think although i'm having a good time with my buddies, it would be a good idea to have a larger group of people to interact with.)

Congratulations

Account Name (IGN) - Alone BLess

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Bless#7564

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/A

What are your strengths? - I have great knowledge of runescape

What are your weaknesses? - Not the best Pker but i have good PvM knowledge :)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I feel i can be a good community member within ICE and get along with everyone :_

Congratulations

Posted 25 January 2023 - 07:08 AM #3191

Mhu
Ironman

Mhu
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      7d 22h 5m 49s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Mhu

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mhu#8485

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Yautja ::yell

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Member

What are your strengths? - Activity, goal-reaching

What are your weaknesses? - Bad hybrid skills, but i can try my best

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Clan has huge potention and i am looking for an active clan.

Posted 25 January 2023 - 05:31 PM #3192

Mack
Veteran

Mack

• Time spent:
      448d 21h 39m 56s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Kaynine

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Kaynine#3078

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Kung Fu

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit+

What are your strengths? - My motivation is a key strength. While I have played Alora for less than a week, I have made huge progress and I often end up being setup to do high end content where I hope I can become of great use to this team.

What are your weaknesses? - I've been away from runescape as a whole for years so currently learning the new bosses/mini-games.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I deserve a rank because in the short time I've been here, I have been active and progressed by quite large amount which will only continue. I am very social with a nag for wanting to do the highest content games can offer. I recently went on hiatus from WoW as a high end raider, guild leader and raid leader for example. I will become an asset to this team if you give me time. I am also an activate voice chat user if that helps discord activity.

Congratulations

Account Name (IGN) - Mhu

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mhu#8485

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Yautja ::yell

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Member

What are your strengths? - Activity, goal-reaching

What are your weaknesses? - Bad hybrid skills, but i can try my best

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Clan has huge potention and i am looking for an active clan.

Congratulations

Posted 26 January 2023 - 01:06 PM #3193

Chris
Elite Ironman

Chris

• Time spent:
      22d 1h 44m 48s

• Previous username:
    Scumbag

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - DaddysBelt

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ᶜʰʳᶦˢᵗᵒᵖʰᵉʳ#0005

What is your current rank? N/A (was apart of ICE a long time ago and just quit alora for the military)

Name of the player who recruited you. N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A

What are your strengths? -
I actually have a few strengths as follows :

I can verbalize ideas clearly and concisely

Listen to ideas actively.

Provide constructive critiscim.

Take time to make a personal connection.

I am honest.

I allow effective communitcation.

Chooses the best soultion and implement it.

Work Ethic.

What are your weaknesses? -
Lack of experience with Raids.
Being too helpfuil to others (IRL too)
Being too much of a perfectionist

In a short paragraph, Please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I am applying for recuit because i have some knowledge of alora i have played since 2018 and was apart of ICE back then before i had to do what i had to do, if i felt i deserved any higher thus far i'd apply for it now but im just asking for the newbie rank :P i also did this back when i was apart of alora ICE and just general help whenever need be  (my ingore list was the topic #'s to guides probably how alot of staff do it themselves lol)

https://ibb.co/1Tgy9bW

(Thanks to whoever decides to read this application)

Cheers, DaddysBelt.

• 17 likes this

ezgif-com-resize-6.png
Scumbag-Sig.png

Posted 26 January 2023 - 02:20 PM #3194

Lucas
Veteran

Lucas
Clan: klam

• Time spent:
      88d 22h 45m 2s

• Previous username:
    N

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - DaddysBelt

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ᶜʰʳᶦˢᵗᵒᵖʰᵉʳ#0005

What is your current rank? N/A (was apart of ICE a long time ago and just quit alora for the military)

Name of the player who recruited you. N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? N/A

What are your strengths? -
I actually have a few strengths as follows :

I can verbalize ideas clearly and concisely

Listen to ideas actively.

Provide constructive critiscim.

Take time to make a personal connection.

I am honest.

I allow effective communitcation.

Chooses the best soultion and implement it.

Work Ethic.

What are your weaknesses? -
Lack of experience with Raids.
Being too helpfuil to others (IRL too)
Being too much of a perfectionist

In a short paragraph, Please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I am applying for recuit because i have some knowledge of alora i have played since 2018 and was apart of ICE back then before i had to do what i had to do, if i felt i deserved any higher thus far i'd apply for it now but im just asking for the newbie rank :P i also did this back when i was apart of alora ICE and just general help whenever need be  (my ingore list was the topic #'s to guides probably how alot of staff do it themselves lol)

https://ibb.co/1Tgy9bW

(Thanks to whoever decides to read this application)

Cheers, DaddysBelt.

Unfortunately, your application has been declined.

Y6G5YcH.png

K16nEcv.png

8kZaGz2.pngJ3Pq0uX.png

Posted 27 January 2023 - 04:39 PM #3195

Veteran

• Time spent:
      42d 4h 42m 37s

• Previous username:
    Annoky

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN): Free Parking

Discord Tag (Name#0000): Evol#1337

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): @Lunchy 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application): N/A

What rank are you applying for?: Recruit

What are your strengths?: I am a skiller and grinder

What are your weaknesses?: PvP and running away from pkers.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for: Does it have to be 5 sentences? I am not so good at writing paragraph. Anyways that already 3 sentences counting this one. I have been playing Alora for about 4 years now. (Joined 2019. Missed 2018 by 4 days). I have in-depth knowledge of the game and the server. Whatever I don't know I'm a fast learner. I can use my knowledge to help/guide others.

Community Award

Spoiler

Posted 27 January 2023 - 08:51 PM #3196

Goonin
User

Goonin

• Time spent:
      9h 50m 13s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Goonin

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - landmammal#6618

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - unranked

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -

What are your strengths? -  PVM

What are your weaknesses? - PVP

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Im friendly and willing to help anyone. I purely do solo bosses but I want to branch out into bossing with others and learn raids. Im a pretty quick learner and I have the wiki open 24/7 lol.

Posted 28 January 2023 - 01:46 AM #3197

Ivy
Ex-Staff

Ivy

• Time spent:
      81d 22h 6m 12s

• Previous username:
    Misfit EIM

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN): Free Parking

Discord Tag (Name#0000): Evol#1337

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): @Lunchy 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application): N/A

What rank are you applying for?: Recruit

What are your strengths?: I am a skiller and grinder

What are your weaknesses?: PvP and running away from pkers.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for: Does it have to be 5 sentences? I am not so good at writing paragraph. Anyways that already 3 sentences counting this one. I have been playing Alora for about 4 years now. (Joined 2019. Missed 2018 by 4 days). I have in-depth knowledge of the game and the server. Whatever I don't know I'm a fast learner. I can use my knowledge to help/guide others.

Congratulations

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Account Name (IGN) - Goonin

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - landmammal#6618

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - unranked

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -

What are your strengths? -  PVM

What are your weaknesses? - PVP

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Im friendly and willing to help anyone. I purely do solo bosses but I want to branch out into bossing with others and learn raids. Im a pretty quick learner and I have the wiki open 24/7 lol.

Congratulations

Posted Image

(っ◔◡◔)っ Community Awards:

Spoiler

Posted 28 January 2023 - 09:39 AM #3198

Why Iron
Ironman

Why Iron

• Time spent:
      3h 51m 27s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Why Iron

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - WhyIron#3755

What rank are you applying for? - From the bottom I guess!

What are your strengths? - I am active, approachable (talk to everyone who's path I cross) and if I can help someone when they need it then I will.

What are your weaknesses? - I can't PK...... HOWEVER, If you need a noob to come and msb rune arrow a pker off of you whilst you PVM so you don't lose your bank, I'm your man.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. -

I have played this game for years on & off, I have several different account builds, I have been here since 2018 if I am correct and I do have fair knowledge of the game to help out fellow newcomers. I am always willing to help, I don't really care about pixels I just come on to grind and hit goals. I am active and I am interested in being part of a community in which we can help each other get the best out of the game. I would like to help fresh players joining ICE in the same way ICE helped me when I was a fresh player.

Posted 28 January 2023 - 11:26 AM #3199

GIM SSS
Global Moderator

GIM SSS

• Time spent:
      55d 11h 50m 25s

• Previous username:

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN): GIM SSS

Discord Tag (Name#0000): SSS#0001

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): Lunchy

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application): N/A

What rank are you applying for?: Recruit

What are your strengths?: I like to collection log grind and skill towards 4.6 GIM

What are your weaknesses?: PKing

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for: Just looking for a fun space to vibe and chat with friends. I'm Fun. I like Cheese. 

Posted Image

Posted 28 January 2023 - 12:24 PM #3200

teddygram
Donator

teddygram

• Time spent:
      9d 10h 50m 5s

• Previous username:
    Iron Tard

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Why Iron

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - WhyIron#3755

What rank are you applying for? - From the bottom I guess!

What are your strengths? - I am active, approachable (talk to everyone who's path I cross) and if I can help someone when they need it then I will.

What are your weaknesses? - I can't PK...... HOWEVER, If you need a noob to come and msb rune arrow a pker off of you whilst you PVM so you don't lose your bank, I'm your man.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. -

I have played this game for years on & off, I have several different account builds, I have been here since 2018 if I am correct and I do have fair knowledge of the game to help out fellow newcomers. I am always willing to help, I don't really care about pixels I just come on to grind and hit goals. I am active and I am interested in being part of a community in which we can help each other get the best out of the game. I would like to help fresh players joining ICE in the same way ICE helped me when I was a fresh player.

Congratulations

Account Name (IGN): GIM SSS

Discord Tag (Name#0000): SSS#0001

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked): N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY): Lunchy

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application): N/A

What rank are you applying for?: Recruit

What are your strengths?: I like to collection log grind and skill towards 4.6 GIM

What are your weaknesses?: PKing

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for: Just looking for a fun space to vibe and chat with friends. I'm Fun. I like Cheese. 

Congratulations

d61a36d42cf54edfd2fe3badb4217ea3.pnga45edc58ee6d50bae8d6f4beff7d6c30.png0a522817edaaec5de2b9ab86896616f2.pngEZC2tY3.pngIYyjczw.pngmVkI2jE.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2523 user(s)