Ironman

Envy

• Time spent:
      1d 3h 24m 50s

• Previous username:
    Nocc

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Envy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Envy#1997 my discord has bold characters so copy and paste in bold characters or just find me in ICE discord

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? -  Communicating, socializing, knowing and understanding the basics of the game / helping others

What are your weaknesses? - Multitasking, terrible motor skills.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I'm very active in ICE mostly on every day I get well with others, I also love to get to know people and like to learn new things, I like to voice chat on discord so if anyone wants to hmu feel free too. 

Posted 13 February 2023 - 10:12 AM #3222

Zefan
Super Donator

Zefan

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Zefan

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ztef#1366

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Im Belguim

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/A

What are your strengths? - Active, friendly, tries to help out

What are your weaknesses? - RSPS Noob

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I dont know if i deserve the rank yet im quite active, friendly and i would love to participate in events

Posted 13 February 2023 - 05:06 PM #3223

Chris
Elite Ironman

Chris

• Time spent:
      22d 1h 44m 48s

• Previous username:
    Scumbag

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - HOOD RAT

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ᶜʰʳᶦˢᵗᵒᵖʰᵉʳ#0005

What is your current rank? N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. N/A

When did you last apply for a rank?

2 weeks ago, but got declined and told to wait to re-apply, this is my next go around  :P 

What are your strengths? -
I actually have a few strengths as follows

I can verbalize ideas clearly and concisely

Listen to ideas actively.

Provide constructive critiscim.

Take time to make a personal connection.

I am honest.

I allow effective communitcation.

Chooses the best soultion and implement it.

Work Ethic

What are your weaknesses? -
Being too helpfuil to others (IRL too)
Being too much of a perfectionist

In a short paragraph, Please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. -

I am applying for recuit because i have knowledge of alora i have played since 2018 and was apart of ICE back then before. ICE CC is my home, I'm very active on this game and ICE in general. i had to do what i had to do IRL, i have taken a few weeks and have re-lerarned alora form being gone and made some friends in the process, i think a single banana is time from being a smiley face no longer :)

(Thanks to whoever decides to read this application)

Cheers, HOOD RAT. <3

ezgif-com-resize-6.png
Scumbag-Sig.png

Posted 14 February 2023 - 11:30 AM #3224

Tauri

Event Manager

Tauri
Clan: ESTSOF

• Time spent:
      118d 15h 49m 24s

• Previous username:
    Not Tauri

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Envy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Envy#1997 my discord has bold characters so copy and paste in bold characters or just find me in ICE discord

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/A

What are your strengths? -  Communicating, socializing, knowing and understanding the basics of the game / helping others

What are your weaknesses? - Multitasking, terrible motor skills.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I'm very active in ICE mostly on every day I get well with others, I also love to get to know people and like to learn new things, I like to voice chat on discord so if anyone wants to hmu feel free too. 

Congratulations

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Recruit!

Account Name (IGN) - Zefan

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ztef#1366

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Im Belguim

What are your strengths? - Active, friendly, tries to help out

What are your weaknesses? - RSPS Noob

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I dont know if i deserve the rank yet im quite active, friendly and i would love to participate in events

Congratulations

CAQfOl.gif

Promoted to Server Support - 5/07/2022

Promoted to Server Moderator - 24/07/2022

Promoted to Forum Moderator - 28/08/2022

Promoted to Global Moderator - 02/10/2022

Promoted to Event Manager - 01/12/2022

Posted 14 February 2023 - 12:51 PM #3225

Hellish

Veteran

Hellish
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      20d 12m 33s

• Previous username:
    Trash Iron

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - HOOD RAT

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ᶜʰʳᶦˢᵗᵒᵖʰᵉʳ#0005

What is your current rank? N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. N/A

When did you last apply for a rank?

2 weeks ago, but got declined and told to wait to re-apply, this is my next go around  :P 

What are your strengths? -
I actually have a few strengths as follows

I can verbalize ideas clearly and concisely

Listen to ideas actively.

Provide constructive critiscim.

Take time to make a personal connection.

I am honest.

I allow effective communitcation.

Chooses the best soultion and implement it.

Work Ethic

What are your weaknesses? -
Being too helpfuil to others (IRL too)
Being too much of a perfectionist

In a short paragraph, Please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. -

I am applying for recuit because i have knowledge of alora i have played since 2018 and was apart of ICE back then before. ICE CC is my home, I'm very active on this game and ICE in general. i had to do what i had to do IRL, i have taken a few weeks and have re-lerarned alora form being gone and made some friends in the process, i think a single banana is time from being a smiley face no longer :)

(Thanks to whoever decides to read this application)

Cheers, HOOD RAT. <3

Unfortunately, your application has been declined.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 16 February 2023 - 11:30 AM #3226

Smd Sideways
Super Donator

Smd Sideways

• Time spent:
      10h 3m 59s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - SMD SIDEWAYS

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Benarrows#7633

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Drunkk

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - First Application

What are your strengths? - I am active, loyal, and always willing to learn/help others. I have been a cadet for a very long time and know members in ICE. I am knowledgeable of the server and can help others with where things are and the quickest route to things. With my knowledge of teleports and mini games I represent ICE in a good way.

What are your weaknesses? - I would say raids and gauntlet. I have never done those raids yet on Alora. I do plan on attempting them soon with some guides on forums and maybe some clan members that are willing to help.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - My loyalty to the clan thus far and the potential to grow and represent the clan in a good way.

Posted 16 February 2023 - 07:53 PM #3227

Mack
Veteran

Mack
Clan: Noobcord

• Time spent:
      448d 21h 39m 56s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - SMD SIDEWAYS

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Benarrows#7633

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - NA

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - Drunkk

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - First Application

What are your strengths? - I am active, loyal, and always willing to learn/help others. I have been a cadet for a very long time and know members in ICE. I am knowledgeable of the server and can help others with where things are and the quickest route to things. With my knowledge of teleports and mini games I represent ICE in a good way.

What are your weaknesses? - I would say raids and gauntlet. I have never done those raids yet on Alora. I do plan on attempting them soon with some guides on forums and maybe some clan members that are willing to help.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - My loyalty to the clan thus far and the potential to grow and represent the clan in a good way.

Congratulations

Posted 19 February 2023 - 05:27 AM #3228

unsendasXXX
Ironman

unsendasXXX

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - unsendasXXX

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Eisvinas#5501

What are your strengths? - I think basic PVming, good personality, helping others.

What are your weaknesses? - I'm not english so basically language barrier.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Because I'm in this clan about 2 weeks, also I want to help others to climb rank ladder.

Posted 19 February 2023 - 12:09 PM #3229

Mack
Veteran

Mack

• Time spent:
      448d 21h 39m 56s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - unsendasXXX

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Eisvinas#5501

What are your strengths? - I think basic PVming, good personality, helping others.

What are your weaknesses? - I'm not english so basically language barrier.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Because I'm in this clan about 2 weeks, also I want to help others to climb rank ladder.

Congratulations

Posted 21 February 2023 - 08:47 PM #3230

LIL C0CK
Ironman

LIL C0CK

• Time spent:
      16m 43s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - LIL C0CK

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - FKKS#4871

Name of the player who recruited you.  - 

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit

What are your strengths? - Pking/Pvm 

What are your weaknesses? - "Too cute" - Aves

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Active in cc, loyal to cc.

• Miq likes this

Posted 22 February 2023 - 03:58 PM #3231

BobaGanousch
Group Ironman

BobaGanousch

• Time spent:
      3d 18h 43m 57s

• Total level:
    Awards

20 January 2023 - 06:26 PM

Account Name (IGN) - BobaGanousch

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - BobaGanousch#6116

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 2 Bar

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  January 20th

What rank are you applying for? 3 Bars

What are your strengths? - I would like to think of myself as a friendly, social person, and am willing to help those who are new to the game/clan. I'm now at the point where I have a pretty good understanding of most the game and am willing to assist those who are trying to get into Alora, as we always need a larger player base. I'm easy going, here to have fun, and willing to participate in events with anyone. 

What are your weaknesses? - One of my biggest weaknesses is I'm a complainer, but we all are at some point XD. I'm also not very active on discord, but am definitely willing to get into VC to do group content whenever we got it going on.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - At the end of the day, I don't really think there is much of a difference between 2 bars and 3 bars, with the one exception that I feel like most newer people are more willing to ask those for help the higher the rank someone is in a clan, and I like helping people. Another reason is that it is no secret that most RSPS's are pretty inclusive in the cliques of people that do activities together. It's only natural, you either want to play with your friends or if grinding end game content grind as efficiently as possible, and I want newer players to see that isn't necessarily the case in ICE. There are bunch of us that are always willing to do group content just for the fun of it, and are always willing to take learners on raids/minigames. I guess what I'm saying is that I want newer people to feel welcome that a higher ranked player is willing to do things with them.

Posted 22 February 2023 - 08:28 PM #3232

Mack
Veteran

Mack

• Time spent:
      448d 21h 39m 56s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - LIL C0CK

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - FKKS#4871

Name of the player who recruited you.  - 

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit

What are your strengths? - Pking/Pvm 

What are your weaknesses? - "Too cute" - Aves

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Active in cc, loyal to cc.

Congratulations

20 January 2023 - 06:26 PM

Account Name (IGN) - BobaGanousch

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - BobaGanousch#6116

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - 2 Bar

Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY!) -  NA

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  January 20th

What rank are you applying for? 3 Bars

What are your strengths? - I would like to think of myself as a friendly, social person, and am willing to help those who are new to the game/clan. I'm now at the point where I have a pretty good understanding of most the game and am willing to assist those who are trying to get into Alora, as we always need a larger player base. I'm easy going, here to have fun, and willing to participate in events with anyone. 

What are your weaknesses? - One of my biggest weaknesses is I'm a complainer, but we all are at some point XD. I'm also not very active on discord, but am definitely willing to get into VC to do group content whenever we got it going on.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - At the end of the day, I don't really think there is much of a difference between 2 bars and 3 bars, with the one exception that I feel like most newer people are more willing to ask those for help the higher the rank someone is in a clan, and I like helping people. Another reason is that it is no secret that most RSPS's are pretty inclusive in the cliques of people that do activities together. It's only natural, you either want to play with your friends or if grinding end game content grind as efficiently as possible, and I want newer players to see that isn't necessarily the case in ICE. There are bunch of us that are always willing to do group content just for the fun of it, and are always willing to take learners on raids/minigames. I guess what I'm saying is that I want newer people to feel welcome that a higher ranked player is willing to do things with them.

Congratulations

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Sergeant!

Posted 23 February 2023 - 03:17 AM #3233

Spa Streamer
Group Ironman

Spa Streamer

• Time spent:
      16h 18m 31s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Spa Streamer

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Jesty#7777

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/A (Though most of the clan highly recommended and encouraged me to apply lol)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - 98 atm. Jk, I think my strengths are that I'm understanding and can be very passionate about the things I love and enjoy, I like to be as friendly and as warm as possible and as long as I'm not exhausting myself like I used to I absolutely love helping people I care about, almost to no extent, maybe wildy is the extent

What are your weaknesses? - Probably that I'm too headstrong sometimes, or that I let people walk over me (irl at least ), But I think my biggest weakness of all is that I'm always kinda just tired and let myself nap too much, which is great if I wanna play runey from bed :')

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Ice kinda feels like home for me on Alora, I kinda only got close to one other person when I started late last year and since they took a break from the game I found myself in the Ice CC and since joining it I just feel at home? everyone has been super friendly and helpful and I've finally decided that I would love to officially make ICE my home on Alora. (ty for your time reading this )

Posted 23 February 2023 - 11:48 AM #3234

Mack
Veteran

Mack

• Time spent:
      448d 21h 39m 56s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Spa Streamer

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Jesty#7777

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - N/A (Though most of the clan highly recommended and encouraged me to apply lol)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - 98 atm. Jk, I think my strengths are that I'm understanding and can be very passionate about the things I love and enjoy, I like to be as friendly and as warm as possible and as long as I'm not exhausting myself like I used to I absolutely love helping people I care about, almost to no extent, maybe wildy is the extent

What are your weaknesses? - Probably that I'm too headstrong sometimes, or that I let people walk over me (irl at least ), But I think my biggest weakness of all is that I'm always kinda just tired and let myself nap too much, which is great if I wanna play runey from bed :')

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Ice kinda feels like home for me on Alora, I kinda only got close to one other person when I started late last year and since they took a break from the game I found myself in the Ice CC and since joining it I just feel at home? everyone has been super friendly and helpful and I've finally decided that I would love to officially make ICE my home on Alora. (ty for your time reading this )

Congratulations

Posted 24 February 2023 - 04:57 PM #3235

Otto
Veteran

Otto

• Time spent:
      27d 8h 23m 18s

• Previous username:
    PlankmanOtto

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Otto

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ry_an#0511

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - 18/01/23

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Friendly gamer with good knowledge of the game. Happy to help others and join in events where possible. 

What are your weaknesses? - Not as active as I once was! Haven't planked on a HC for a long time. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Always really enjoyed my time in ICE. I believe I bring a lot to the CC when I'm online whether that's helping others with questions or morale support. 

December 13 2016 -Server Support
January 16 2017 -Server Moderator
February 7 2017 -Global Moderator
March 15 2017 -Administrator

Posted Image

Posted 24 February 2023 - 11:48 PM #3236

Hellish

Veteran

Hellish

• Time spent:
      20d 12m 33s

• Previous username:
    Trash Iron

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Otto

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ry_an#0511

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - 18/01/23

What are your strengths? - Friendly gamer with good knowledge of the game. Happy to help others and join in events where possible. 

What are your weaknesses? - Not as active as I once was! Haven't planked on a HC for a long time. 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Always really enjoyed my time in ICE. I believe I bring a lot to the CC when I'm online whether that's helping others with questions or morale support. 

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 25 February 2023 - 06:14 PM #3237

Same Name
Realism

Same Name

• Time spent:
      2d 1h 57m 8s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Same Name

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Aspherdell#2887

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - December I believe on this account.

What are your strengths? - I'm active 

What are your weaknesses? - I'm a terrible pker and just learning raids.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I like to think I'm a decently nice person and I try and be helpful. I'm also active, but besides that I'm not completely sure why I would deserve a new rank. 

Posted 25 February 2023 - 06:29 PM #3238

Xo
Group Ironman

Xo

• Time spent:
      9d 14h 8m 43s

• Previous username:
    76ers

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - xo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - #wany5504

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - smiverino, yautja(hbd btw)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - knowledgeable, nhing, 

What are your weaknesses? - struggle with motivation to play

ed13a5ba8659812e7244c6211eec6c36.png

200m's

- Range / Magic / Hitpoints

- Farming / Woodcutting / Prayer

- Thieving / Cooking

Posted 26 February 2023 - 12:19 PM #3239

No Bank Mate
Ultimate Ironman

No Bank Mate

• Time spent:
      6d 23h 26m 32s

• Total level:
    Awards
Ticket reason
Recruitment
Describe your issue
Which ICE game(s) are you involved with? : Alora
In-game Name(s) (IGN) : No bank mate
Discord Tag (Name#0000) : Nobankmate#6170
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) : N/A
Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable.
RECRUIT APPLICANTS ONLY) : N/A
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) : N/A
What rank are you applying for? : Best rank I can get.. been with ice for a min just never applied.
What are your strengths? : Pvming on a uim
What are your weaknesses? : Banking
Briefly explain why you believe that you deserve the rank you're applying for: I believe I'm qualified for a good rank because I'm maxed uim, 2.7b total xp with end game gear.
Additional details
Imagine using a bank

86e791582ab8b026e8ccb7db697b62a9.png

Posted 26 February 2023 - 12:41 PM #3240

Mack
Veteran

Mack

• Time spent:
      448d 21h 39m 56s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Same Name

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Aspherdell#2887

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - December I believe on this account.

What are your strengths? - I'm active 

What are your weaknesses? - I'm a terrible pker and just learning raids.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - I like to think I'm a decently nice person and I try and be helpful. I'm also active, but besides that I'm not completely sure why I would deserve a new rank. 

Congratulations!

Your application has been accepted and you have been promoted to Corporal!

Account Name (IGN) - xo

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - #wany5504

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n/a

Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) - smiverino, yautja(hbd btw)

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) - n/a

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - knowledgeable, nhing, 

What are your weaknesses? - struggle with motivation to play

Congratulations

Ticket reason
Recruitment
Describe your issue
Which ICE game(s) are you involved with? : Alora
In-game Name(s) (IGN) : No bank mate
Discord Tag (Name#0000) : Nobankmate#6170
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) : N/A
Name of the player who recruited you? (Put N/A if not applicable.
RECRUIT APPLICANTS ONLY) : N/A
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) : N/A
What rank are you applying for? : Best rank I can get.. been with ice for a min just never applied.
What are your strengths? : Pvming on a uim
What are your weaknesses? : Banking
Briefly explain why you believe that you deserve the rank you're applying for: I believe I'm qualified for a good rank because I'm maxed uim, 2.7b total xp with end game gear.
Additional details
Imagine using a bank

Congratulations

• Xo likes this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)

This topic has been visited by 2520 user(s)