3683 replies to this topic

Posted 17 April 2018 - 08:19 PM #21

Eim Oz
Elite Ironman

Eim Oz

• Time spent:
      14h 22m 6s

• Total level:
  • Account Name you are applying for a rank -  EIM Oz  (Corp rank on Classic Oz)
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - I am Loyal and supportive in cc i been active since the day I applyed to CLC and been active in ICE since the beginning of the clan.
    ​and been hosting some giveaways lately for the Community.
  • Do you agree with our rules? - Yeah i totally do!
  • Why does ICE Interest you? - you get the Family Wibe in the clan no negativity at all just helpful people. makes the game experience alot more exciting.

Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:34 PM #22

EIM Will
Elite Ironman

EIM Will

• Time spent:
      5m 4s

• Total level:
  • Account Name you are applying for a rank - Eim Tyrant 
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - I feel deserving of rank listed above for the following reasons: I have been in ICE since before the Merge of CLC+ICE. ranked as a Sargeant. 2) my activity in discord&CC is consistent, I am always thinking of clever advertisements to attract more players.
  • Do you agree with our rules? - Absolutely.
  • Why does ICE Interest you? - the community and the advice from the players in ICE has drawn me in since CLC  days. 
  • Rank Applying for? -Corporal 

Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:44 PM #23

Schlong
User

Schlong

• Time spent:
      3d 14h 41m 34s

• Total level:
  • Account Name you are applying for a rank - Schlong (EIM)
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - I was a silver star in ironman og, helped with events, helped advertise, I have been playing alora since early 2017 so im quite knowledgeable about the game, maxed multiple ironmen in my time, and last but not least I enjoy helping people in cc and im usually very active unless im studying or working.
  • Do you agree with our rules? - Yes.
  • Why does ICE Interest you? - I like the idea of Iron Help and CLC merging to make one big clan. I like both clans and have supported Iron help in the past with giveaways on multiple occasions (vote books, bonds, etc.) I feel like the clan can end up being the most active and number 1 help cc on alora.  

Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:44 PM #24

KP
Veteran

KP
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      229d 12h 11m 19s

• Previous username:
    King purple

• Total level:
    Awards

• What makes you think you deserve the rank - I am Loyal and supportive in cc i been active since the day I applyed to CLC and been active in ICE since the beginning of the clan.
  • Why does ICE Interest you? - you get the Family Wibe in the clan no negativity at all just helpful people. makes the game experience alot more exciting.

Congratulations 

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted.

Promoted to Recruit

If you arent in Discord yet please pm a Owner for the invite.

KP | One | Horus

298b959afb3954f5e6e256eadcf3063d.png

Posted 19 April 2018 - 10:39 AM #25

Elite7
User

Elite7

• Time spent:
      17h 3m 1s

• Total level:
  • Account Name you are applying for a rank - EIM 7, Leutenant
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - Been on the grind lately and I saw you guys are in need of leutenants, I'm active aswell and a nice person in overall
  • Do you agree with our rules? - Yes, I do :)
  • Why does ICE Interest you? - Ice have many talented Elite, HC and regulair Ironman so its a nice community for help etc, having good vibes is good aswell.

Posted 19 April 2018 - 11:45 AM #26

KP
Veteran

KP

• Time spent:
      229d 12h 11m 19s

• Previous username:
    King purple

• Total level:
    Awards

• What makes you think you deserve the rank - Been on the grind lately and I saw you guys are in need of leutenants, I'm active aswell and a nice person in overall
  • Do you agree with our rules? - Yes, I do :)
  • Why does ICE Interest you? - Ice have many talented Elite, HC and regulair Ironman so its a nice community for help etc, having good vibes is good aswell.

APLICATION DECLINED

yOvxxLY.png

-You can only apply for a rank in ICE if you have no ties whatsoever to another clan, exceptions to this rule are VERY RARE. This is to prevent moles/Spies mainly.

KP | One | Horus

298b959afb3954f5e6e256eadcf3063d.png

Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:50 PM #27

Elite Fury
Classic

Elite Fury

• Time spent:
      9d 12h 58m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards
  • Account Name you are applying for a rank -  Era Of Fury

• What makes you think you deserve the rank - I deserve a rank because, since the time I joined CLC, I been loyal and respectful since the beginning.  I respect the game, I respect the community and also I love these ICE TEAM-MATES. I would like to get this rank so I can be more helpful to new and old members of the ICE community. 

• Do you agree with our rules? - Yes, I do.

• Why does ICE Interest you? - That's a really good question but I think they have chosen me because they saw I really enjoy the game and that I really enjoy participating doing goals and having a great with such a good community. 

c30e376fb3791aee28d67b32b8d9b10d.png      ​

4a97e9c89b072ecb4b5f2385b3ad7ed6.png

Posted 20 April 2018 - 09:40 AM #28

EIM Hentai
Elite Ironman

EIM Hentai

• Time spent:
      53d 20h 53m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

Congratulations 

Promoted to Corporal

• Account Name you are applying for a rank -  Era Of Fury

• What makes you think you deserve the rank - I deserve a rank because, since the time I joined CLC, I been loyal and respectful since the beginning.  I respect the game, I respect the community and also I love these ICE TEAM-MATES. I would like to get this rank so I can be more helpful to new and old members of the ICE community. 

• Do you agree with our rules? - Yes, I do.

• Why does ICE Interest you? - That's a really good question but I think they have chosen me because they saw I really enjoy the game and that I really enjoy participating doing goals and having a great with such a good community. 

Congratulations 

Promoted to Recruit

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
At this moment Hentai knew , he fucked up.

Spoiler

Posted 20 April 2018 - 12:31 PM #29

EIM Hentai
Elite Ironman

EIM Hentai

• Time spent:
      53d 20h 53m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

• Account Name you are applying for a rank - Schlong (EIM)
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - I was a silver star in ironman og, helped with events, helped advertise, I have been playing alora since early 2017 so im quite knowledgeable about the game, maxed multiple ironmen in my time, and last but not least I enjoy helping people in cc and im usually very active unless im studying or working.
  • Do you agree with our rules? - Yes.
  • Why does ICE Interest you? - I like the idea of Iron Help and CLC merging to make one big clan. I like both clans and have supported Iron help in the past with giveaways on multiple occasions (vote books, bonds, etc.) I feel like the clan can end up being the most active and number 1 help cc on alora.  

Congratulations 

Promoted to Recruit

• Account Name you are applying for a rank - Eim Tyrant 
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - I feel deserving of rank listed above for the following reasons: I have been in ICE since before the Merge of CLC+ICE. ranked as a Sargeant. 2) my activity in discord&CC is consistent, I am always thinking of clever advertisements to attract more players.
  • Why does ICE Interest you? - the community and the advice from the players in ICE has drawn me in since CLC  days. 

Congratulations 

Promoted to Corporal

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 20 April 2018 - 04:19 PM #30

Dutchie
Ex-Staff

Dutchie
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      41d 20h 1m 40s

• Total level:
    Awards
  • Account Name you are applying for a rank - Dutchie
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - I can proudly say I'm an "veteran", even though I'm only missing the Forums playtime req. I'm loyal and honest. I have the knowledge.
  • Do you agree with our rules? - Yes.
  • Why does ICE Interest you? -  A clan mixed up with Elite Ironman/Ironman/Classic modes is amazing. You (ICE) has a strong community, respect to your members, many veterans and much more.
  • What rank you're applying for? - Corporal

af0b9bd06574175843429a509ce78092.jpg

Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:17 PM #31

R e i
Veteran

R e i
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      77d 13h 58m 40s

• Previous username:
    Pkdealer

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Pkdealer
What rank are you applying for? - Event Manager (PVP) 
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I love pking/nhin/briddin, would love to have the ability to make some pvp related events with the bois and kick some ass.
Do you agree with our rules? - Yes
Why does ICE Interest you? - Already been in Ice for awhile thanks to @Loo who invited me in the first place to Iron help shortly before they merged.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Promoted to Server Support - 8/02/2018

Promoted to Server Moderator 8/03/2018

Promoted to Global Moderator 30/05/2018

Community awards - March

Most Active Ingame

Community awards - April
Most Active Ingame
Best Hybrid

Community Awards - May

Best hybrid

Posted 20 April 2018 - 08:28 PM #32

SourVape
Donator

SourVape

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - SourVape
What rank are you applying for? - Recruit
What makes you think you deserve the rank -I think I would be a good aspect in the clan, I'm good at pking. I do pvm aswell.
Do you agree with our rules? -I do.
Why does ICE Interest you? - I like that you guy's do all the aspects of the game not just one, I want a variety.

Posted 21 April 2018 - 12:41 AM #33

Dying
Classic

Dying

• Time spent:
      12h 22m 49s

• Total level:
Account Name  - Dying
What rank are you applying for? - Recruit.
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I'm new to the server, but the second i created my account i've been in the ICE CC. The Star Ranks in ICE are great people, and gave me a really warm welcome, and I absolutely love it in here. I plan on being extremely active in-game/in CC, although, I do have a full-time job which restricts me. Nonetheless, this clan is where I want to be, and continue to be during my time on Alora RSPS.
Do you agree with our rules? - Completely.
Why does ICE Interest you? -
As stated above, everybody in the CC is great, helpful, and very kind towards everybody. It's the main reason why I joined in the first place. They've helped me alot in my short time on Alora. Plus I enjoy being around people with common interests on Alora. Being: EIM/Classic modes. 

Thanks for reading!

Regards,
Chris (Dying)

A03686-large1.jpg     

usa_by_dimongr-da1aegd.gif

Posted 21 April 2018 - 04:35 AM #34

Pira
User

Pira
Clan: ???

• Time spent:
      126d 22h 9m 8s

• Previous username:
    Not a Nerd

• Total level:
    Awards

Clan is looking pretty solid, best of luck with it.

Account Name (IGN) - Pkdealer
What rank are you applying for? - Event Manager (PVP) 
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I love pking/nhin/briddin, would love to have the ability to make some pvp related events with the bois and kick some ass.
Do you agree with our rules? - Yes
Why does ICE Interest you? - Already been in Ice for awhile thanks to @Loo who invited me in the first place to Iron help shortly before they merged.

All I have to say about this application.  :lol:

pkdealer2.PNG

Posted Image

Posted 21 April 2018 - 04:51 PM #35

EIM Hentai
Elite Ironman

EIM Hentai

• Time spent:
      53d 20h 53m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

• Account Name you are applying for a rank - Dutchie
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - I can proudly say I'm an "veteran", even though I'm only missing the Forums playtime req. I'm loyal and honest. I have the knowledge.
  • Do you agree with our rules? - Yes.
  • Why does ICE Interest you? -  A clan mixed up with Elite Ironman/Ironman/Classic modes is amazing. You (ICE) has a strong community, respect to your members, many veterans and much more.
  • What rank you're applying for? - Corporal

Congratulations 

Promoted to Corporal

• Account Name you are applying for a rank - Plete Me
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - I am a very active EIM, plan to be here for a long time. I will assist in making ICE the #1 clan. 
  • Do you agree with our rules? - Yes
  • Why does ICE Interest you? -  I have never seen such teamwork for a clan (in a eco server, pvm/pve based activity). It's truly remarkable. 

Account Name  - Dying
What rank are you applying for? - Recruit.
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I'm new to the server, but the second i created my account i've been in the ICE CC. The Star Ranks in ICE are great people, and gave me a really warm welcome, and I absolutely love it in here. I plan on being extremely active in-game/in CC, although, I do have a full-time job which restricts me. Nonetheless, this clan is where I want to be, and continue to be during my time on Alora RSPS.
Do you agree with our rules? - Completely.
Why does ICE Interest you? -
As stated above, everybody in the CC is great, helpful, and very kind towards everybody. It's the main reason why I joined in the first place. They've helped me alot in my short time on Alora. Plus I enjoy being around people with common interests on Alora. Being: EIM/Classic modes. 

Thanks for reading!

Regards,
Chris (Dying)

Account Name (IGN) - SourVape
What rank are you applying for? - Recruit
What makes you think you deserve the rank -I think I would be a good aspect in the clan, I'm good at pking. I do pvm aswell.
Do you agree with our rules? -I do.
Why does ICE Interest you? - I like that you guy's do all the aspects of the game not just one, I want a variety.

Congratulations 

Promoted to Recruit

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 22 April 2018 - 03:32 AM #36

My Elite
Donator

My Elite
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      36d 11h 26m 11s

• Total level:
    Awards
  • Account Name you are applying for a rank - My Elite
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - Ìm really active within the clan, help out players when they need it and love chilling/talking with other people in the clan and in discord.
  • Why does ICE Interest you? - Everyone in the clan is a awsome person, and is alot of fun to chill with!

Posted Image

Raids drop log:

3x kodai

6x p scroll

1x elder

2x dihns

3x d harpoon

1xancestral hat

1x twisted buckler

1x ancestral top

1x dragon claws

1x dragon hunter crossbow

250 raid KC

Posted 22 April 2018 - 09:23 AM #37

Nugy
Donator

Nugy

• Time spent:
      18h 2m 15s

• Total level:

Such a BRILLIANT CC IDEA! Definitely was well needed as even alot of classics would chill in iron help that had irons and CLC wasnt an open clan so it works for everyone in all perspectives. Anyways i would like to apply for a rank aswell as I play alora anytime I'm not working pretty much [6+ hours weekday. 10+ weekends]. CYA in the CC!

Account Name (IGN) -  Nugy

What rank are you applying for? - Starting At Whatever Rank Staff of CC agrees on due to my credentials and Will work way Up and show in activity and helpfulness.

What makes you think you deserve the rank - Ive been ranked in multiple CC's on 2 of my other accounts that I do not play anymore (this is my new iron acc). My old account names were "Iron Shoe" [one of the first ironmen when server had released] and also "UIM Tickt" [my UIM I made before I got baited into wilderness and was killed for my bank ending in me quitting my end game UIM].

Do you agree with our rules? - I DO, I know and abide by the server's rules on a daily basis, and also feel the CC specific rules are very crucial aswell.

Why does ICE Interest you? - I feel the Idea of a Merged CC like this is something people have wanted or a longtime coming just no one took initiative to start it and put effort in to make it Official, Like I said In beginning the idea is Brilliant. And I 100% agree with the reason the CC was made.​

Posted 23 April 2018 - 08:13 AM #38

EiM 69
Classic

EiM 69

• Time spent:
      1d 13h 25m 1s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) -  eim 69
What rank are you applying for? -  member
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I am a dedicated alorian and like to play the game with chill people
Do you agree with our rules? -b yes
Why does ICE Interest you? - cool people

Posted 23 April 2018 - 08:53 AM #39

EIM Hentai
Elite Ironman

EIM Hentai

• Time spent:
      53d 20h 53m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

• Account Name you are applying for a rank - My Elite
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - Ìm really active within the clan, help out players when they need it and love chilling/talking with other people in the clan and in discord.
  • Why does ICE Interest you? - Everyone in the clan is a awsome person, and is alot of fun to chill with!

Congratulations 

Promoted to Corporal

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:35 AM #40

Elite7
User

Elite7

• Time spent:
      17h 3m 1s

• Total level:
  • Do you agree with our rules? - Yes, I do  :)

• KP likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2520 user(s)