3683 replies to this topic

Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:44 AM #41

Dutch only
Classic

Dutch only

• Time spent:
      1h 40m 50s

• Total level:
Account Name you are applying for a rank - Dutch  only / EIM Usa . applying for LT

What makes you think you deserve the rank - what makes me to deserve this rank? because im much online and love this ICE group! i also always helpfull as were i can. since i just help alot and love to play with u guys i also think i should be a good staff ( LT ) for ICE im honest with everyone and trying to be helpfull as i can!. i also wanna run some giveaways! i already have (rank 3) in the cc! so lets go for the bronze star/luitenant <3

Do you agree with our rules? - ofcourse i do! they seems pretty nice! and love to help to make everything better!

Why does ICE Interest you? - its a really great comunnity! i love to play with everyone! im always in for a joke and some fun! thats what ICE have! alot of fun and good players. i really see a growing clan chat aswell! it grows day over days,and i would really love to help each other and be there for the people! 

thanks for reading this, much love to u guys
regards,
Dutch only / EIM Usa

Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:45 AM #42

EIM Chong
Classic

EIM Chong
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      20d 21h 35m 58s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - EIM Chong

What rank are you applying for? - Banana

What makes you think you deserve the rank - I am very helpful and active in the CC, I believe I can contribute a lot to this clan as a person and I respect everyone in it.

Do you agree with our rules? - Yes

Why does ICE Interest you? - I love the community inside the clan, it's fun, helpful, and you learn new things everyday. Also love how everyone is willing to jump just to help a new person. Not a day goes by I don't see someone helping another person in there.

Plus.... #ICE

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Signature made by Vee

:)

Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:06 AM #43

Chuva
User

Chuva
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      4d 16h 35m 17s

• Total level:
Account Name - Chuva 
Applying to Seargeant Rank (3 bananas)
Why im applying for that rank - i've been on iron help for really long time and i was really active and helpfull, now that we're ice nothing has changed, i'm still helpful and friendly for everyone and i will always be, and i want to keep seeing our clan grow way more
Do you agree with our rules? - yes, i do
Why does ICE Interest you? - Is a really chill clan chat with awsome clan member that helps you in any way they can, really friendly in general and professional memers/trolls

Posted 25 April 2018 - 07:55 AM #44

EIM Hentai
Elite Ironman

EIM Hentai

• Time spent:
      53d 20h 53m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - EIM Chong

What rank are you applying for? - Banana

What makes you think you deserve the rank - I am very helpful and active in the CC, I believe I can contribute a lot to this clan as a person and I respect everyone in it.

Why does ICE Interest you? - I love the community inside the clan, it's fun, helpful, and you learn new things everyday. Also love how everyone is willing to jump just to help a new person. Not a day goes by I don't see someone helping another person in there.

Plus.... #ICE

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted.

Promoted to Recruit

If you arent in Discord yet please pm a Owner for the invite.

Account Name - Chuva 
Applying to Seargeant Rank (3 bananas)
Why im applying for that rank - i've been on iron help for really long time and i was really active and helpfull, now that we're ice nothing has changed, i'm still helpful and friendly for everyone and i will always be, and i want to keep seeing our clan grow way more
Do you agree with our rules? - yes, i do
Why does ICE Interest you? - Is a really chill clan chat with awsome clan member that helps you in any way they can, really friendly in general and professional memers/trolls

Promoted to Sergeant

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
At this moment Hentai knew , he fucked up.

Spoiler

Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:55 PM #45

T Tox
Super Donator

T Tox

• Time spent:
      4d 17h 5m 11s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - T tox
What rank are you applying for? - Sergant / Lieutenant
What makes you think you deserve the rank - For as long as i have been with iron help on my previous ironman (Mr bong) and classic in CLC (Pumba), i have always been doing my very best to help people out and keep the clan members enjoy their stay in the CC's. I am a person who enjoys pixels alot, and spend many hours a day playing. But what i enjoy even more is interacting with fellow players and building new friendships. Most people that know me can confirm i am a good soul who wants the best for everyone. 
Do you agree with our rules? - Absolutely.
Why does ICE Interest you? - At the beginning of the merge i was sceptical, not gonna lie. But i see now that it was a great thing, and i've already gotten to share many funny moments with the new faces. ICE is the only clan for me, ice is the best CC.

#ICE

post-255260-0-29250800-1527265305.png

Posted 27 April 2018 - 12:43 PM #46

Elite shake
Classic

Elite shake

• Time spent:
      45s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) -  Elite Shake
What rank are you applying for? - 2 bananas or higher
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I was an old member of Iron help known as "Wet Shake". I was pretty active. Maxed a normie iron man so I know a thing or two about Alora.
Do you agree with our rules? - I do agree.
Why does ICE Interest you? - It is the most active clan on Alora to date. The diversity of people in the clan is really awesome and I've enjoyed my time in the clan so far!

Posted 27 April 2018 - 03:58 PM #47

EIM Hentai
Elite Ironman

EIM Hentai

• Time spent:
      53d 20h 53m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - T tox
What rank are you applying for? - Sergant / Lieutenant
What makes you think you deserve the rank - For as long as i have been with iron help on my previous ironman (Mr bong) and classic in CLC (Pumba), i have always been doing my very best to help people out and keep the clan members enjoy their stay in the CC's. I am a person who enjoys pixels alot, and spend many hours a day playing. But what i enjoy even more is interacting with fellow players and building new friendships. Most people that know me can confirm i am a good soul who wants the best for everyone. 
Do you agree with our rules? - Absolutely.
Why does ICE Interest you? - At the beginning of the merge i was sceptical, not gonna lie. But i see now that it was a great thing, and i've already gotten to share many funny moments with the new faces. ICE is the only clan for me, ice is the best CC.

#ICE

Promoted to Sergeant

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 28 April 2018 - 02:32 AM #48

Elite Robby
Elite Ironman

Elite Robby

• Time spent:
      1d 11h 22m 39s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Elite Robby
What rank are you applying for? - Member
What makes you think you deserve the rank - Basic rank
Why does ICE Interest you? - Active community

Posted 28 April 2018 - 03:48 AM #49

Detection
Donator

Detection

• Time spent:
      1d 23h 27m 29s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Detected / Detection
What rank are you applying for? - Recruit
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I am helpful and answer questions when I have an opportunity, I suggest a lot of topic #'s that are helpful and related to a question being asked, I log in after work 99% of the time and stay on for at least 3 and half hours and am active in cc not the most due to classic grind at the moment but still uphold a decent amount of activity
Do you agree with our rules? - Always
Why does ICE Interest you? - The fact you get the best of all worlds here i can easily interact with classic players which is helpful for classic related material and the people in ICE are pleasant and i havnt had a problem with any of the people here the cc's conversation is always nice and very supportive and that's what i like in a clan the feeling of a supportive community is what makes ICE my interest.

unknown.png

unknown.png

-- Accounts --                          

​Normal -- 'Detection' -- Maxed 

​Classic -- 'Detected' -- In Progress

----------------------------------------

unknown.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted 28 April 2018 - 09:57 AM #50

Iit
Ironman

Iit

• Time spent:
      17h 20m 35s

• Total level:

Very helpful and chill clan chat. I would definitely recommend this.

Posted 28 April 2018 - 06:15 PM #51

OG Reign
Ironman

OG Reign

• Time spent:
      11h 15m 9s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - OG Reign

What rank are you applying for? -Recruit
What makes you think you deserve the rank -I have been very active among both cc and discord. I have been very quick to answer questions if I know the answer. I seem to be well accepted by the current staff for being personable and helpful.
Do you agree with our rules? -absolutely. The rules are fair and just and are implemented to keep the game/community fun, engaging and stress free.
Why does ICE Interest you? - ICE is a bunch of cool cats just trying to escape real life through the grind of a game. From what I have seen everyone seems like proud, fun and helpful individuals.

#ICE

Posted 28 April 2018 - 06:16 PM #52

Grandest
Classic

Grandest

• Time spent:
      6m 27s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Grandest
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I believe I deserve the rank of recruit because I am active daily and on the CC, I represent and advertise for the clan and I am a classic player who is more than willing to help and assist other players and our clanmates once I have gotten myself on my feet ( or now if possible!)
Do you agree with our rules? - Your rules are 100% sensible, I agree wholeheartedly.
Why does ICE Interest you? - The community within this clan is awesome, I believe we are by far the best clan around at the moment and I would love to be another official member helping us grow and prosper.

2018-04-28_18-48-16.gif

Posted 29 April 2018 - 11:19 AM #53

Iron Tuskan
Ironman

Iron Tuskan

• Time spent:
      5d 22h 22m 34s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) -  Iron Tuskan
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I'm not saying i deserve it, I don't think I'm entitled to anything. I would like a pvm clan that has experienced Ironmen to help me out and then eventually help new members in the future when I can assist them with stuff.
Why does ICE Interest you? - Kind of said it above. Would be nice to be in a clan of Ironmen to help me when i need help and just be a part of the ironman community a little more XD

Thank you for reading,
         Iron Tuskan

Posted 29 April 2018 - 03:10 PM #54

IM Moe
Master Donator

IM Moe
Clan: fbi office

• Time spent:
      44d 20h 52m 28s

• Previous username:
    moe1

• Total level:
    Awards

If you are looking for the biggest, best, & most helpful clan this is where you should be applying. We also have a fun and active discord, and the community is what makes these game modes enjoyable. Never would I have expected to enjoy a ironman game mode or find such a lovely crowd of people to play with. 

If you have any questions PM me. :) 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 30 April 2018 - 08:25 AM #55

EIM Hentai
Elite Ironman

EIM Hentai

• Time spent:
      53d 20h 53m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Grandest
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I believe I deserve the rank of recruit because I am active daily and on the CC, I represent and advertise for the clan and I am a classic player who is more than willing to help and assist other players and our clanmates once I have gotten myself on my feet ( or now if possible!)
Do you agree with our rules? - Your rules are 100% sensible, I agree wholeheartedly.
Why does ICE Interest you? - The community within this clan is awesome, I believe we are by far the best clan around at the moment and I would love to be another official member helping us grow and prosper.

Promoted to Recruit

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 30 April 2018 - 12:52 PM #56

My Elite
Donator

My Elite

• Time spent:
      36d 11h 26m 11s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) -  My Elite
What rank are you applying for? - sergeant (3 stripes)
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I have alot of ingame knowledge, except for knowing how to get myself a trident at kraken (ps please help me with this) i am really active in the game itself and love interacting with other people in the game, i'm also really active in the discord of ICE. i hang out alot with other people in the discord and love chilling with everyone in this awsome community. I also really like helping other people in our clan and in our clan discord. Whenever someone has a problem they can always private message me in the game or contact me on my discord or even just ask in the clan.
Do you agree with our rules? - Yes of course, havent broken one rule since i joined this great clan!
Why does ICE Interest you? -  Because ice is the greatest clan ive been in since i have joined alora and the coomunity is awsome. Also ICE is #1

Posted Image

Raids drop log:

3x kodai

6x p scroll

1x elder

2x dihns

3x d harpoon

1xancestral hat

1x twisted buckler

1x ancestral top

1x dragon claws

1x dragon hunter crossbow

250 raid KC

Posted 30 April 2018 - 01:12 PM #57

EIM Chong
Classic

EIM Chong

• Time spent:
      20d 21h 35m 58s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) -  EIM Chong

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What makes you think you deserve the rank -

I am very active in the CC and I provide lots of advice and knowledge to those who need it in the CC. I am also very mature and I report all I can with screenshots to the respective ranks in the cc when there is mishap in the CC. I promote the clan when I can and do so with spamming or disrupting the yell chat.

I do a lot to contribute to the clan and I believe I will be very good at this rank and have a lot to offer to the clan as a whole, there are places where I need to improve but I believe we can all improve in someway.

If you accept me for this role I will not let you down and will prove I will be a great addition to this clan in this role.

Do you agree with our rules? - Of course

Why does ICE Interest you? -

I enjoy the constant conversations in the CC and being able to interact with new players and make new friends. It's also fun to go out and do some instances and events when they are available. On top of that the discord is always lively and ICE is so popular there is times when the CC is full and that alone peeks my interest in the clan a lot.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Signature made by Vee

:)

Posted 30 April 2018 - 03:35 PM #58

EIM Hentai
Elite Ironman

EIM Hentai

• Time spent:
      53d 20h 53m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  EIM Chong

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What makes you think you deserve the rank -

I am very active in the CC and I provide lots of advice and knowledge to those who need it in the CC. I am also very mature and I report all I can with screenshots to the respective ranks in the cc when there is mishap in the CC. I promote the clan when I can and do so with spamming or disrupting the yell chat.

I do a lot to contribute to the clan and I believe I will be very good at this rank and have a lot to offer to the clan as a whole, there are places where I need to improve but I believe we can all improve in someway.

If you accept me for this role I will not let you down and will prove I will be a great addition to this clan in this role.

Do you agree with our rules? - Of course

Why does ICE Interest you? -

I enjoy the constant conversations in the CC and being able to interact with new players and make new friends. It's also fun to go out and do some instances and events when they are available. On top of that the discord is always lively and ICE is so popular there is times when the CC is full and that alone peeks my interest in the clan a lot.

Promoted to Corporal

Account Name (IGN) -  My Elite
What rank are you applying for? - sergeant (3 stripes)
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I have alot of ingame knowledge, except for knowing how to get myself a trident at kraken (ps please help me with this) i am really active in the game itself and love interacting with other people in the game, i'm also really active in the discord of ICE. i hang out alot with other people in the discord and love chilling with everyone in this awsome community. I also really like helping other people in our clan and in our clan discord. Whenever someone has a problem they can always private message me in the game or contact me on my discord or even just ask in the clan.
Do you agree with our rules? - Yes of course, havent broken one rule since i joined this great clan!
Why does ICE Interest you? -  Because ice is the greatest clan ive been in since i have joined alora and the coomunity is awsome. Also ICE is #1

Promoted to Sergeant

Account Name (IGN) - Pkdealer
What rank are you applying for? - Event Manager (PVP) 
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I love pking/nhin/briddin, would love to have the ability to make some pvp related events with the bois and kick some ass.
Why does ICE Interest you? - Already been in Ice for awhile thanks to @Loo who invited me in the first place to Iron help shortly before they merged.

Promoted to Event Manager

Please contact a Owner to get an introduction to your new Rank.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 30 April 2018 - 05:17 PM #59

Skill orion
Classic

Skill orion

• Time spent:
      5m 29s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Skill Orion
What makes you think you deserve the rank - Active, Helpful, and I like to think I'm not that toxic :)
Do you agree with our rules? - ofcourse
Why does ICE Interest you? - Before I basically got forced in the clan by one of the captains, I wasn't really interested in joining any clan. But ever since I did visit to check it out.... let's just say I haven't left since. the community is what interests me the most, helpful players that are always up for a talk. I love being in the cc talking / answering questions / just checking what people are up to. So I'd like to say thank you to the ones that recommended the clan to me :) (and forced me into it, looking at you capes :D)

Orion

Posted 01 May 2018 - 09:20 AM #60

EIM Hentai
Elite Ironman

EIM Hentai

• Time spent:
      53d 20h 53m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Skill Orion
What makes you think you deserve the rank - Active, Helpful, and I like to think I'm not that toxic :)
Do you agree with our rules? - ofcourse
Why does ICE Interest you? - Before I basically got forced in the clan by one of the captains, I wasn't really interested in joining any clan. But ever since I did visit to check it out.... let's just say I haven't left since. the community is what interests me the most, helpful players that are always up for a talk. I love being in the cc talking / answering questions / just checking what people are up to. So I'd like to say thank you to the ones that recommended the clan to me :) (and forced me into it, looking at you capes :D)

Orion

Promoted to Recruit

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2520 user(s)