T Tox
Super Donator

T Tox

• Time spent:
      4d 17h 5m 11s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - T tox
What rank are you applying for? - Lieutenant
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I am online quite alot, i would say one of the most active members, and i always help when i know the answer to something. I have never done anything to put my loyalty questionable, and i will continue to be the same i am today. 
Do you agree with our rules? - Absolutely.
Why does ICE Interest you? - We simply have the best clan overall and i love our community.

post-255260-0-29250800-1527265305.png

Posted 08 May 2018 - 07:42 AM #82

EIM Hentai
Elite Ironman

EIM Hentai
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      53d 20h 53m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Suns Anvil
What rank are you applying for? - 1 Banana
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I've been active since I joined the cc, I'm in the discord server, and plan to be active in events when I have the skills for them
Do you agree with our rules? - Yes
Why does ICE Interest you? - EIM is a cool game mode, my partner is in ICE as well, and the cc is very helpful to me as I'm new to the gamemode

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted.

Promoted to Recruit

If you arent in Discord yet please pm a Owner for the invite.

Account Name (IGN) -
Plete Me

What rank are you applying for? -
Sergeant 

What makes you think you deserve the rank -
I think the amount of effort & time I put into assisting ICE members, recruiting, and giveaways is worthy of this rank. I would apply to be Lieutenant and start assisting the higher commands but I am too busy for that right now, maybe in the future. :) 

Do you agree with our rules? -
Yes.

Why does ICE Interest you? -
Hasn't changed since my first application here. ICE has an amazing community, fun events, and cool giveaways of course. Also the discord is active & enjoyable. Love all of it. 

Promoted to Corporal

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
At this moment Hentai knew , he fucked up.

Spoiler

Posted 08 May 2018 - 03:13 PM #83

EIM 1gp
User

EIM 1gp
Clan: ?

• Time spent:
      75d 4h 49m 22s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Eim 1gp

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What makes you think you deserve the rank - i have been verry active in the cc now for a while, and i would Always like to see myself and other people grow, that is what motivates me the most is making the clan a fun place to be to be having the most fun gameplay possible, what i want to acomplish is the best ever made clan in all of history and it would be an honour to be a part of that,

Do you agree with our rules? - yes 

Why does ICE Interest you? - ICE interest me in the way how it was setup, it is an open clan for every person.. that is what matters the most in my eyes. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:29 PM #84

Don andy
Super Donator

Don andy

• Time spent:
      13h 57m 53s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - don andy
What rank are you applying for? -recruit
What makes you think you deserve the rank -I can say i am pretty active all day long
Do you agree with our rules? -yes,I do
Why does ICE Interest you? -made friends on ice since the day i joined and i like the community there.

Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:04 AM #85

EIM Hentai
Elite Ironman

EIM Hentai

• Time spent:
      53d 20h 53m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Eim 1gp

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What makes you think you deserve the rank - i have been verry active in the cc now for a while, and i would Always like to see myself and other people grow, that is what motivates me the most is making the clan a fun place to be to be having the most fun gameplay possible, what i want to acomplish is the best ever made clan in all of history and it would be an honour to be a part of that,

Do you agree with our rules? - yes 

Why does ICE Interest you? - ICE interest me in the way how it was setup, it is an open clan for every person.. that is what matters the most in my eyes. 

Promoted to Recruit

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 09 May 2018 - 10:20 AM #86

Uldrin
Donator

Uldrin

• Time spent:
      1d 22h 51m 11s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Uldrin

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit.

What makes you think you deserve the rank - I'm always active either ingame or in the Alora forums/Discord channel. I am still considered a new player but I'm rapidly learning and growing. I aim to contribute to the CC to the best of my abilities in a respective mature manner.

Do you agree with our rules? - Yes I do.

Why does ICE Interest you? - Everyone that is in the clan I've noticed at one point or another and is very friendly/helpful I would love to be a part of such a friendly and mature clan/family to further improve my knowledge and also provide my own insight and skills when needed.

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad." - Salvador Dali

Posted 09 May 2018 - 10:22 AM #87

EIM Hentai
Elite Ironman

EIM Hentai

• Time spent:
      53d 20h 53m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - don andy
What rank are you applying for? -recruit
What makes you think you deserve the rank -I can say i am pretty active all day long
Do you agree with our rules? -yes,I do
Why does ICE Interest you? -made friends on ice since the day i joined and i like the community there.

Promoted to Recruit

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 10 May 2018 - 06:12 AM #88

Elite Dzolv
Elite Ironman

Elite Dzolv

• Time spent:
      5d 15h 15m 50s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Elite Dzolv

What makes you think you deserve the rank - I'm online practically everyday and always helping people in the CC when I can. 

Do you agree with our rules? - Yes.

Why does ICE Interest you? I joined the CC around 2 weeks ago due to Elite CC dying out, ever since I've joined it's always been such a chilled/fun/helpful CC with people giving out help all hours of each day. The ICE community  are great, 100% the best CC on Alora. 

Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:57 AM #89

Iron Vee
Classic

Iron Vee

• Time spent:
      8d 18h 39m 29s

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) - Iron Vee

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What makes you think you deserve the rank - I believe I would be a great candidate for the Corporal position - I have gotten more and more familiar with everything to do with ICE and I enjoy taking responsibility of a situation and turning it into a positive outcome. I am great when it comes to supporting the fellow people who enter the CC everyday and I would like to see my self be someone who a person can come up to and ask questions. Eventually if I climb up higher in the rankings I would also be more than happy to host future giveaways. I would also like to think I've increased my trust and bond towards higher ranks of the team and I'm eager to show my passion in helping this clan grow even further than what it already is. 

Why does ICE Interest you? - ICE interests me a lot. I've realised it's actually more than a clan - it's more of a second home. I've obtained friendships with such great and passionate people, and I aim to make more in the future. It's such a great environment to be in, and I feel everyone is comfortable and not intimidated when they join this clan because of the positive vibes. Everyone is super chill and the weekly events/giveaways are a great way to bond with other members of the clan. All in all, thank you for creating such a great clan!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I am not successful in being promoted at this time, I would very much appreciate feedback on what I can improve on to further increase my chances of promotions, thanks.

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted 10 May 2018 - 04:28 PM #90

EIM Hentai
Elite Ironman

EIM Hentai

• Time spent:
      53d 20h 53m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Vee

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What makes you think you deserve the rank - I believe I would be a great candidate for the Corporal position - I have gotten more and more familiar with everything to do with ICE and I enjoy taking responsibility of a situation and turning it into a positive outcome. I am great when it comes to supporting the fellow people who enter the CC everyday and I would like to see my self be someone who a person can come up to and ask questions. Eventually if I climb up higher in the rankings I would also be more than happy to host future giveaways. I would also like to think I've increased my trust and bond towards higher ranks of the team and I'm eager to show my passion in helping this clan grow even further than what it already is. 

Why does ICE Interest you? - ICE interests me a lot. I've realised it's actually more than a clan - it's more of a second home. I've obtained friendships with such great and passionate people, and I aim to make more in the future. It's such a great environment to be in, and I feel everyone is comfortable and not intimidated when they join this clan because of the positive vibes. Everyone is super chill and the weekly events/giveaways are a great way to bond with other members of the clan. All in all, thank you for creating such a great clan!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I am not successful in being promoted at this time, I would very much appreciate feedback on what I can improve on to further increase my chances of promotions, thanks.

Promoted to Corporal

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 10 May 2018 - 05:24 PM #91

PurpleGod
Donator

PurpleGod
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      4h 3m 20s

• Total level:

Hello boys it purpleGod here saying whats good, love the cc and the boys and gals i love to help when i can and love alora! and plan on being here for awhile! k thx :) ~PurpleGod

Account Name (IGN) - PurpleGod
What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit
What makes you think you deserve the rank - i got good morals knows whats right and wrong. not (too trolliy) actually care about other player experience while online.  LOVE helping out when i see fit and all round enjoy the game!
Why does ICE Interest you?   bcuz iceicebaby! #ice we're a kool group of awesome dudes and gal's on alora and i love being in ice. Wont find me ANYWERE else 

PurpleGod

Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:14 AM #92

EIM Hentai
Elite Ironman

EIM Hentai

• Time spent:
      53d 20h 53m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Elite Dzolv

What makes you think you deserve the rank - I'm online practically everyday and always helping people in the CC when I can. 

Why does ICE Interest you? I joined the CC around 2 weeks ago due to Elite CC dying out, ever since I've joined it's always been such a chilled/fun/helpful CC with people giving out help all hours of each day. The ICE community  are great, 100% the best CC on Alora. 

Hello boys it purpleGod here saying whats good, love the cc and the boys and gals i love to help when i can and love alora! and plan on being here for awhile! k thx :) ~PurpleGod

Account Name (IGN) - PurpleGod
What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit
What makes you think you deserve the rank - i got good morals knows whats right and wrong. not (too trolliy) actually care about other player experience while online.  LOVE helping out when i see fit and all round enjoy the game!
Why does ICE Interest you?   bcuz iceicebaby! #ice we're a kool group of awesome dudes and gal's on alora and i love being in ice. Wont find me ANYWERE else 

Your application has been accepted and you have been Promoted.

Promoted to Recruit

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 11 May 2018 - 02:08 PM #93

Ascus
Elite Ironman

Ascus

• Time spent:
      10d 12h 43m 11s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name you are applying for a rank -  Ascus
What rank are you applying for? - Recruit
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I am very active; always chatting and helping others in the cc.
Why does ICE Interest you? - When I first started playing Alora again I joined ice, and I was helped out a lot by this great community. Now that I've played for quite some time now I would like to help out as well.

May Community Awards - 2018

Best Elite Ironman

June Community Awards - 2018

Best Elite Ironman

Posted 11 May 2018 - 03:06 PM #94

Endeavor
Veteran

Endeavor

• Time spent:
      79d 5h 27m 41s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Endeavor
What rank are you applying for? - N/A
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I don't but I figured it was worth a shot
Do you agree with our rules? - 100%
Why does ICE Interest you? - ICE is always poppin' off with players and it's a great CC to be a part of

Final words: Shoutout to all my homies <3

71sZDed.png

Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:31 PM #95

NOBRAINAPE
Elite Ironman

NOBRAINAPE
Clan: Aftermath

• Time spent:
      10d 3h 3m 56s

• Previous username:
    EIM Iit

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - EIM Iit
What rank are you applying for? - Recruit
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I've been very active in ICE clan chat, trying to always help people and I am having really good times here.
Do you agree with our rules? - Yes I do.
Why does ICE Interest you? - Clan chat is filled with awesome people that are very helpful and cool, this comunnity motivated me to play actively this game once again and it would be an honour for me to be part of such an amazing clan and community.

Posted 12 May 2018 - 06:54 AM #96

Dutchie
Ex-Staff

Dutchie
Clan: Ice

• Time spent:
      41d 20h 1m 40s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Dutchie
What rank are you applying for? - (trial) latest.png Lieutenant
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I am active, helpful and motivated
Do you agree with our rules? - Yes, I do
Why does ICE Interest you? - It's such an amazing community to be part of. I'm proud to say I'm part of the biggest (and bestest) clan.

af0b9bd06574175843429a509ce78092.jpg

Posted 12 May 2018 - 08:45 AM #97

Classic

Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      39d 1h 4m 33s

• Previous username:
    Loo

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Dutchie
What rank are you applying for? - (trial) latest.png Lieutenant
What makes you think you deserve the rank - I am active, helpful and motivated
Do you agree with our rules? - Yes, I do
Why does ICE Interest you? - It's such an amazing community to be part of. I'm proud to say I'm part of the biggest (and bestest) clan.

Promoted to Lieutenant

(welcome to the team).

Posted Image

Posted 12 May 2018 - 08:51 AM #98

EIM 7
Classic

EIM 7

• Time spent:
      4d 15h 40m 52s

• Total level:
  • Account Name you are applying for a rank -  EIM 7, I'm applying for the Recruit rank
  • What makes you think you deserve the rank - I'm active, I'm the GFX Designer already of the clan so would be nice :)
  • Do you agree with our rules? - Yes, I do
  • Why does ICE Interest you? - I've been in ICE for a while now and its the best clan in Alora!

Promoted to Graphic Designer 3/6/2018

Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:44 AM #99

Skillerzz01
User

Skillerzz01

• Total level:
Account Name (IGN) -  skillerzz01
What rank are you applying for? - w/e
What makes you think you deserve the rank - idk
Do you agree with our rules? - surely
Why does ICE Interest you? - seems like a chill clan, little bit serious, help available if ever needed. mainly the chill part

Posted 12 May 2018 - 11:31 AM #100

EIM Hentai
Elite Ironman

EIM Hentai

• Time spent:
      53d 20h 53m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  skillerzz01
What rank are you applying for? - w/e
What makes you think you deserve the rank - idk
Do you agree with our rules? - surely
Why does ICE Interest you? - seems like a chill clan, little bit serious, help available if ever needed. mainly the chill part

Your application has been declined due to the following reason:

Your application is not sufficient enough .

If you still want to apply for a rank please rework your application and post it below.

If you have any questions regarding your application pm me on forums.

Greetings from Forum Manager EIM Hentai 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2523 user(s)