Jump to content


Photo

ICE [Ironman/Classic/Elite] PVM/PVP/SKILLING


  • Please log in to reply
5004 replies to this topic

Posted Yesterday, 03:29 AM #5001

GIM Cat
Group Ironman

GIM Cat
Posts: 1
Likes: 2



  •  Member since:
    04 Sep 2026

    • Time spent:
      2h 55m 37s

  •  Total level:
    1,782

Account Name (IGN): - CatPoo / GIM Cat
Discord Tag (Name#0000): - Doomed Azza
What is your current rank?  N/A
Name of the player who recruited you. N/A (Know Ace)
When did you last apply for a rank? N/A
What rank are you applying for? - Recruit
What are your strengths? - Played OSRS for years (maxed before Sailing) - Semi-Remember raids, enjoy bossing / chilling 
What are your weaknesses? - Like FP to much, bit rusty on raids but slowly getting back into it
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Chilled clan, good guys in it. Bossing etc. Chilled guy, play a lot in my free time and looking forward to learning more. 



Posted Yesterday, 03:50 AM #5002

Gim Cum
Group Ironman

Gim Cum
Posts: 2
Likes: 1



  •  Member since:
    02 Sep 2026

    • Time spent:
      6h 51m 6s

  •  Total level:
    2,057

Account Name (IGN): Gim Cum
Discord Tag (Name#0000): RichardRLDT
What is your current rank? Guest
Name of the player who recruited you. GimProcedure
When did you last apply for a rank? N/A
What rank are you applying for? Recruit

What are your strengths?
I'm great with communication and enjoy helping other players, making the clan chat a fun and welcoming place to be. I'm an active player who enjoys a wide range of activities, including PvM, raids, skilling and tasks. I'm competitive and love grinding for gear upgrades and progressing my account. I'm also good at thinking outside the box, problem-solving and coming up with ideas for mini-events to get people involved. I've already recruited a fair few people into ICE and would be happy to continue helping the clan grow.
 

What are your weaknesses?
I can sometimes get caught up in the grind because I'm competitive and always looking for the next upgrade or goal. However, I also enjoy taking time out to socialise, help others and make the game enjoyable for everyone.
 

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. 
I've been playing Alora for several months as a Group Ironman and have really enjoyed being part of the ICE community. I play daily for around 1–4 hours and enjoy everything from PvM and raids to skilling and general clan chat. One of my favourite things about ICE is the community, and I enjoy chatting with people, helping where I can and bringing fun into the game. I've already recruited a fair few people into the clan, and I believe I can contribute even more through helping members, sharing ideas, solving problems and organising small activities. I also use Discord and the forums to stay involved outside the game. I'd love the opportunity to become a ranked member, get more involved in clan events and continue contributing to the community that has made playing Alora so enjoyable for me.

Yours Sincerely,
Sir Gim Cum



Posted Yesterday, 05:49 AM #5003

rycat
Elite Ironman

rycat
Posts: 17
Likes: 20
Clan: ICE
Location: Ty's basement



  •  Member since:
    08 Aug 2026

    • Time spent:
      1d 13h 13m 43s

  •  Total level:
    2,045
    Awards

Account Name (IGN): mueller
Discord Tag (Name#0000): ak_mueller
What is your current rank? n/a
Name of the player who recruited you. n/a-
When did you last apply for a rank? n/a
What rank are you applying for? recruit
What are your strengths? pretty good overall game knowledge, pvm experience, active in chat, can teach content
What are your weaknesses? high ping, sailing, gambling
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. im new and I heard yall are accepting members, it looks like a fun clan to join. 

 

 

 

Account Name (IGN): - CatPoo / GIM Cat
Discord Tag (Name#0000): - Doomed Azza
What is your current rank?  N/A
Name of the player who recruited you. N/A (Know Ace)
When did you last apply for a rank? N/A
What rank are you applying for? - Recruit
What are your strengths? - Played OSRS for years (maxed before Sailing) - Semi-Remember raids, enjoy bossing / chilling 
What are your weaknesses? - Like FP to much, bit rusty on raids but slowly getting back into it
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. - Chilled clan, good guys in it. Bossing etc. Chilled guy, play a lot in my free time and looking forward to learning more. 

 

Your applications have been accepted.


joWPiCR.png

694Xtet.pngRwaEqw3.png4GaJsdh.png


Posted Yesterday, 06:05 AM #5004

Grindzy
Ironman

Grindzy
Posts: 1
Likes: 0



  •  Member since:
    28 Jul 2026

    • Time spent:
      1d 8h 39m 15s

  •  Total level:
    2,307

  •  1 bugs found

Account Name (IGN): Grindzy
Discord Tag (Name#0000): gowtu
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) N/A
Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) I forgot the exact name, he asked me to join in the wilderness training prayer.
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) N/A
What rank are you applying for? Recruit
What are your strengths? Great multitasker, respectful and helping.
What are your weaknesses? Trying to help too much sometimes.
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. At first I was scared for my life in the wilderness so I joined, but after being the chat for 1-2 days it seems like a nice clan to be in with friendly people. Also got a feeling this CC got way better RNG.



Posted Yesterday, 03:41 PM #5005

xPikis

Ironman

xPikis
Posts: 1
Likes: 0



  •  Member since:
    06 Apr 2026

    • Time spent:
      1h 1m 20s

  •  Total level:
    2,376
    Awards

Account Name (IGN): -xPikis
Discord Tag (Name#0000): -vPikis
What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -N/A
Name of the player who recruited you. (Put N/A if not applicable. RECRUIT ONLY) -N/A
When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first application) -N/A
What rank are you applying for? -Recruit
In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you are applying for. -Ive been in the clan chat for a long time, I help out to other members.
Thank you 
xPikis

 






25 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users



This topic has been visited by 3777 user(s)