• Time spent:
      17h 24m 47s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - iron pesss

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - p esss#4601

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - like to get ppl to do fun stuff and enjoy helping ppl out when i get the chance.

What are your weaknesses? -  probably not the best with dealing with ppl that are jerks for no reason.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - 

I think I deserve a rank because I try to be helpful and initiate group events that everyone can compete and participate in. And also cause I like trying to help ppl and just enjoy being part of the clan. 

Posted 29 March 2019 - 11:51 PM #942

Banks
Veteran

Banks
Clan: Salty Ex-Admins

• Time spent:
      157d 3h 1m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Konar

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Aelin#0502

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Corporal

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - March 3rd

What rank are you applying for? -  Sergeant

What are your strengths? - Game knowledge, in-game activity, efficiency 

What are your weaknesses? - Not having my own DHL and having to steal Mina's lance all the time & hubris

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm quite active, always helping when I can and I just want to make america great again.

I mean keeping Ice great.

Cheers,

Aelin

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Sergeant.

draisig2.png

Posted 30 March 2019 - 01:26 PM #943

Elite Zinc
Elite Ironman

Elite Zinc
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      1d 17h 32m 36s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Elite Zinc

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Zinc#7643

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - Recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 09 / March / 2019

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - An overall relaxed personality, easy to talk to, and I love listening to what others have to say.

What are your weaknesses? - Strange sleeping schedule, which might also count as a strength, as I frequently find myself online when few ranked members are.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm always doing my best to help answer questions and such, whether it be from someone new, or someone who needs a refresher on how things work. I'd like to keep helping for as long as I can!

Posted 30 March 2019 - 01:58 PM #944

Banks
Veteran

Banks

• Time spent:
      157d 3h 1m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - iron pesss

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - p esss#4601

What rank are you applying for? - recruit

What are your strengths? - like to get ppl to do fun stuff and enjoy helping ppl out when i get the chance.

What are your weaknesses? -  probably not the best with dealing with ppl that are jerks for no reason.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - 

I think I deserve a rank because I try to be helpful and initiate group events that everyone can compete and participate in. And also cause I like trying to help ppl and just enjoy being part of the clan. 

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

draisig2.png

Posted 30 March 2019 - 07:32 PM #945

S1X7H ST0RM
Super Donator

S1X7H ST0RM

• Time spent:
      15d 10h 9m 19s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - S1X7H ST0RM

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Ohmygosh37#4860

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Anything tbh

What are your strengths? - To be honest, i'm not sure. I am an okay pker and future upcoming #1 pvmer

What are your weaknesses? - N/A

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I don't know what rank I am applying for but I would to like to progress my alora days being in ice, etc. 

Posted 30 March 2019 - 07:43 PM #946

Banks
Veteran

Banks

• Time spent:
      157d 3h 1m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Elite Zinc

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Zinc#7643

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 09 / March / 2019

What are your strengths? - An overall relaxed personality, easy to talk to, and I love listening to what others have to say.

What are your weaknesses? - Strange sleeping schedule, which might also count as a strength, as I frequently find myself online when few ranked members are.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm always doing my best to help answer questions and such, whether it be from someone new, or someone who needs a refresher on how things work. I'd like to keep helping for as long as I can!

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

draisig2.png

Posted 31 March 2019 - 12:53 PM #947

Mzyy
Group Ironman

Mzyy

• Time spent:
      3d 16h 6m 22s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  Mzyy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mzy.#2083

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Im an active GIM grinder ;)

What are your weaknesses? - i have a full time job.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I pretty much help whoever, whenever i can, if im available. + Not Tauri sent me ;) <3

Mzy.png

Posted 31 March 2019 - 01:09 PM #948

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) -  Mzyy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Mzy.#2083

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  N/A

What are your strengths? - Im an active GIM grinder ;)

What are your weaknesses? - i have a full time job.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I pretty much help whoever, whenever i can, if im available. + Not Tauri sent me ;) <3

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 31 March 2019 - 01:35 PM #949

EIM Laardi
Elite Ironman

EIM Laardi

• Time spent:
      32d 2h 30m 42s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - EIM Laardi / Laardii

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Laardipaa#7764

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Like 2 weeks ago

What are your strengths? - I get along with people pretty well and like to help new players, I'm active and I know quite a bit about the game

What are your weaknesses? - Noobair and his kind words

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been hanging out in the cc for like 10 months now, I have many friends in the cc and I like helping people out

Posted 01 April 2019 - 07:00 AM #950

Annakarl
Group Ironman

Annakarl

• Time spent:
      11d 7m 56s

• Total level:
Discord Tag - De#6469

How long have you been in ICE? - In the Discord from the start, also in CLC.

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - Currently Administrator on Alora and been staff on Alora for 2 years and close to 4 months.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? - Duties from Server Support till Administrator, helping people, player reports / appeals / handeling cc's f.e gamble cc / meetings / background stuff.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 4 -10 hours a day currently.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes sir.

Why would you like to work with us? - Friendly clan, safe to say it's the biggest clan in Alora, also since I'm actively playing my Group ironman and also since it originally was an ironman clan it's nice to see this many people and their experience, could potentially teach me some methods, and staff side on ICE seems interesting, a big clan means good management and I can see myself learn some stuff on how things are handled here.

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - A lot of experience in handling / supporting players throughout Alora, if players are struggling with some technical issues and / or bugs I could offer them help as well. 

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Just want to say, I've seen the owners building up ICE from the start, their vision from the start was to build up a friendly, helpful community and you can definitely say it turned out insane, well done. :)

Posted Image

Posted 01 April 2019 - 07:05 AM #951

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - EIM Laardi / Laardii

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Laardipaa#7764

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - Like 2 weeks ago

What are your strengths? - I get along with people pretty well and like to help new players, I'm active and I know quite a bit about the game

What are your weaknesses? - Noobair and his kind words

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been hanging out in the cc for like 10 months now, I have many friends in the cc and I like helping people out

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 01 April 2019 - 11:54 AM #952

WarmCoke
Elite Ironman

WarmCoke

• Time spent:
      7h 16m 12s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - WarmCoke

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Possibly #1762

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2 weeks ago

What are your strengths? - Pvm, Pking, helping people, staying active.

What are your weaknesses? - Nothing really but i'm not perfect by any means.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I feel i deserved to be ranked up because, i am very active in the cc, i help anytime anyone ask's a question in the cc. I'm always active in the cc other than when i'm raiding and offline. I am a very friendly person and love being in ICE. Anything i can do to help the clan or people in the clan i'm all for it.

Posted 01 April 2019 - 01:57 PM #953

Banks
Veteran

Banks

• Time spent:
      157d 3h 1m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - De#6469

How long have you been in ICE? - In the Discord from the start, also in CLC.

What position are you applying for? - Lieutenant

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? - Currently Administrator on Alora and been staff on Alora for 2 years and close to 4 months.

If so, where and what did your duties entail? - Duties from Server Support till Administrator, helping people, player reports / appeals / handeling cc's f.e gamble cc / meetings / background stuff.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 4 -10 hours a day currently.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes sir.

Why would you like to work with us? - Friendly clan, safe to say it's the biggest clan in Alora, also since I'm actively playing my Group ironman and also since it originally was an ironman clan it's nice to see this many people and their experience, could potentially teach me some methods, and staff side on ICE seems interesting, a big clan means good management and I can see myself learn some stuff on how things are handled here.

What skills do you posess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - A lot of experience in handling / supporting players throughout Alora, if players are struggling with some technical issues and / or bugs I could offer them help as well. 

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - Just want to say, I've seen the owners building up ICE from the start, their vision from the start was to build up a friendly, helpful community and you can definitely say it turned out insane, well done. :)

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Lieutenant.

draisig2.png

Posted 01 April 2019 - 01:58 PM #954

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - WarmCoke

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Possibly #1762

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - 2 weeks ago

What are your strengths? - Pvm, Pking, helping people, staying active.

What are your weaknesses? - Nothing really but i'm not perfect by any means.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  I feel i deserved to be ranked up because, i am very active in the cc, i help anytime anyone ask's a question in the cc. I'm always active in the cc other than when i'm raiding and offline. I am a very friendly person and love being in ICE. Anything i can do to help the clan or people in the clan i'm all for it.

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 01 April 2019 - 02:57 PM #955

Grindinhio
Donator

Grindinhio

• Time spent:
      5h 14m 51s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Grindinhio

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Ky#7811

What are your strengths? - I'm quite active ingame and discord , I am friendly ,as told from other members , i'm also quite funny so I like to make people enjoy there time playing games. I'm also a very fast learner so if I ask a question I can remember the answer incase another member of the clan requires help. I can adapt to certain environments and situations : I've previously been helper , moderator and admin on various servers ( will not name due to advertisement) so I can also hold that form of responsibility and control.

What are your weaknesses? - I suppose sometimes I can become a bit lazy when not given the role to become helpful and interactive more frequently with other - But if "X" position was given then that would be improved.

I believe I deserve this rank because it has been suggested by man clan members for me to apply and how I would be a great asset to the Ice team.As well as being active , helpful and funny ( If it's not sad to so to myself i'm funny that is ! ) But I also am a great team player and love to influence activities and events for those who deserve it. Personally , I thrive to include giveaways when ever I obtain items I won't need but other than that , I will end this piece before you spend your days reading this application.

Thanks for the opportunity , See you ingame 

Grindinhio x

#1CE

Posted 01 April 2019 - 03:10 PM #956

Feraligatr
Donator

Feraligatr
Clan: Whale Squad

• Time spent:
      11d 6h 34m 47s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Feraligatr

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Jim_SZN#3337

What are your strengths? - Social, Active, Helpful/Knowledgable, Positive

What are your weaknesses? - Moments of Depression when going dry for drops. JK ^_^

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Tauri thinks I can be a valuable asset to the ICE clan. I'm always involuntarily helping people in the CC anyway, so I might as well apply. 

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Just Some Raids Stuff

Spoiler

Posted 02 April 2019 - 03:32 AM #957

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Grindinhio

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -Ky#7811

What are your strengths? - I'm quite active ingame and discord , I am friendly ,as told from other members , i'm also quite funny so I like to make people enjoy there time playing games. I'm also a very fast learner so if I ask a question I can remember the answer incase another member of the clan requires help. I can adapt to certain environments and situations : I've previously been helper , moderator and admin on various servers ( will not name due to advertisement) so I can also hold that form of responsibility and control.

What are your weaknesses? - I suppose sometimes I can become a bit lazy when not given the role to become helpful and interactive more frequently with other - But if "X" position was given then that would be improved.

I believe I deserve this rank because it has been suggested by man clan members for me to apply and how I would be a great asset to the Ice team.As well as being active , helpful and funny ( If it's not sad to so to myself i'm funny that is ! ) But I also am a great team player and love to influence activities and events for those who deserve it. Personally , I thrive to include giveaways when ever I obtain items I won't need but other than that , I will end this piece before you spend your days reading this application.

Thanks for the opportunity , See you ingame 

Grindinhio x

#1CE

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Feraligatr

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Jim_SZN#3337

What are your strengths? - Social, Active, Helpful/Knowledgable, Positive

What are your weaknesses? - Moments of Depression when going dry for drops. JK ^_^

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Tauri thinks I can be a valuable asset to the ICE clan. I'm always involuntarily helping people in the CC anyway, so I might as well apply. 

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 02 April 2019 - 11:51 AM #958

MT
Veteran

MT
Clan: #ICE

• Time spent:
      120d 12h 9m 46s

• Previous username:
    Moral Truth

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Moral Truth

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Moral Truth#5148

What are your strengths? - Answering questions as efficiently as possible, and being friendly towards other players.

What are your weaknesses? - Time management, as that’s something I should work towards if plan to be more involved, such as participating in events.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Not Tauri noticed that I as of late I have been helping with answering questions in the ICE CC on my HCIM “Vegan Verac.” He recommended me to apply for a rank here, so I figured why not. I’m usually in the Alora CC as “Moral Truth” as I’m a staff member, so I’ll be active in the ICE CC on my other accounts. I’m also on my GIM “Curaga” from time to time.

KyqkXZi.png

Signature by Dr Dee Are E

Promoted to Server Support on November 7th, 2018.

Promoted to Server Moderator on January 1st, 2019.

Demoted from Server Moderator on May 10th, 2019.

Promoted to Server Support on June 2nd, 2019.

Resigned from Server Support on July 15th, 2020.

Official Alora Rules

Support Section | Appeal | Bug Report | Player Report

2FA Setup | Vote | Guides | Updates | Knowledge Base | Highscores

All Accounts

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 02 April 2019 - 12:08 PM #959

Iron Modes
User

Iron Modes

• Time spent:
      7h 9m 43s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  Iron Modes

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - harry the brit#7771

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  This is my first time.

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit.

What are your strengths? -  I dont give up, I grind until i achieve. I'm okay at solving problems and i'm overall a friendly person.

What are your weaknesses? -  I trust people to much, i have met people in games in the past and trusted them with end game items in a matter of a couple hours, luckily i havent been ripped off but i'v seen it happen. I get moody from time to time, but i dont take it out on anyone, i'l just tend not to communicate until calming down.

I believe with my long hours and dedication i would be a good asset to the clan, helping newer players learn from mistakes i'v made and encourage them to push themselves in the right direction, i'm not immature, however everyone has their moments, overall i would like to become a part of this clan because i joined the cc on the same day i joined alora and i have no regrets.

Posted 02 April 2019 - 11:41 PM #960

Neaf
Classic

Neaf

• Time spent:
      3d 7h 51m 57s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) -  Neaf

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Neaflixnchil#9918

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n\a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - idk 6 months ago

What rank are you applying for? - 1 naner (recruit)

What are your strengths? - pvm, ege pking

What are your weaknesses? - NH\Bridding

Well i starred off as a elite iron and decided to de-iron to classic to be able to pk with the clan and I think i would be an asset in the future wars against those clans, I am fairly active when i can be.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2524 user(s)