108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Moral Truth

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Moral Truth#5148

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/A

What rank are you applying for? - Recruit

What are your strengths? - Answering questions as efficiently as possible, and being friendly towards other players.

What are your weaknesses? - Time management, as that’s something I should work towards if plan to be more involved, such as participating in events.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Not Tauri noticed that I as of late I have been helping with answering questions in the ICE CC on my HCIM “Vegan Verac.” He recommended me to apply for a rank here, so I figured why not. I’m usually in the Alora CC as “Moral Truth” as I’m a staff member, so I’ll be active in the ICE CC on my other accounts. I’m also on my GIM “Curaga” from time to time.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Recruit.

Account Name (IGN) -  Iron Modes

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - harry the brit#7771

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  This is my first time.

What rank are you applying for? -  Recruit.

What are your strengths? -  I dont give up, I grind until i achieve. I'm okay at solving problems and i'm overall a friendly person.

What are your weaknesses? -  I trust people to much, i have met people in games in the past and trusted them with end game items in a matter of a couple hours, luckily i havent been ripped off but i'v seen it happen. I get moody from time to time, but i dont take it out on anyone, i'l just tend not to communicate until calming down.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - 

I believe with my long hours and dedication i would be a good asset to the clan, helping newer players learn from mistakes i'v made and encourage them to push themselves in the right direction, i'm not immature, however everyone has their moments, overall i would like to become a part of this clan because i joined the cc on the same day i joined alora and i have no regrets.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) -  Neaf

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Neaflixnchil#9918

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) - n\a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - idk 6 months ago

What rank are you applying for? - 1 naner (recruit)

What are your strengths? - pvm, ege pking

What are your weaknesses? - NH\Bridding

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - 
Well i starred off as a elite iron and decided to de-iron to classic to be able to pk with the clan and I think i would be an asset in the future wars against those clans, I am fairly active when i can be.

Unfortunately, your Application has been declined.

Do not be disheartened, definitely try again in the near future! Please message one of our Recruitment Managers if you wish to inquire as to why.

• MT likes this
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 03 April 2019 - 05:54 AM #962

lol Rip
Veteran

lol Rip

• Time spent:
      35d 16h 6m 18s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - lol rip

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - lol rip #7871

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  one banana

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  october (about 6 months ago)

What rank are you applying for? -  two banana

What are your strengths? - I am active.  I always try to teach new people or bring new people into our events.  I am welcoming.

What are your weaknesses? -  I do a lot of afk stuff while I work IRL so I'm not always available to do activities.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been very active in this clan even before my one banana rank.  I was unranked for a long time as well.  I'm not ambitious in ICE rankings so I think I'm applying for the right reasons. I don't just lurk in the chat.  I've hosted multiple small giveaways (bonds and the like) (GIM dab can verify, I don't remember other winners).  I always support ICE and love to participate in events.  I'm always willing to teach new people how to raid or about the game in general.

7a873dc4a33e40c96e800a9734c2e475.png

ec6b05aa3dbbbe0b3956baee10a24832.png
752eccbc473c8417b66e1982c77e1524.png
8f599fa2b5b74e709f5ebdfed6e54b1c.png
68ed47d57cb139d8ed4f66f77846ad12.png
3fb781e40773670fee9d8ffb0a8e5f1e.png

Posted 03 April 2019 - 07:21 AM #963

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - lol rip

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - lol rip #7871

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  one banana

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  october (about 6 months ago)

What rank are you applying for? -  two banana

What are your strengths? - I am active.  I always try to teach new people or bring new people into our events.  I am welcoming.

What are your weaknesses? -  I do a lot of afk stuff while I work IRL so I'm not always available to do activities.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been very active in this clan even before my one banana rank.  I was unranked for a long time as well.  I'm not ambitious in ICE rankings so I think I'm applying for the right reasons. I don't just lurk in the chat.  I've hosted multiple small giveaways (bonds and the like) (GIM dab can verify, I don't remember other winners).  I always support ICE and love to participate in events.  I'm always willing to teach new people how to raid or about the game in general.

Congratulations!

Your Application has been accepted and you have been Promoted to Corporal.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 03 April 2019 - 04:01 PM #964

Ilovekbd
Ironman

Ilovekbd

• Time spent:
      12h 25m 50s

• Total level:

Discord Tag - kaymen69#6942

How long have you been in ICE? -since september 2018

What position are you applying for? -lieutenant

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of Power? -no

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) -n/a

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - 3-8 hours a day

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? -yes

Why would you like to work with us? - this is an amazing cc and ive always been very helpful to my best ability to answer all questions that members have asked and going out of my way to find the answers they need.

What skills do you posses that would make you a good addition to our Team? - im a very motivated member, very helpful, always on as much as i can be during the day as i have a job and a kid on the way, 

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? - if you pick me you wont regret it will be an amazing role model for ice members

Posted 04 April 2019 - 02:47 PM #965

Mack
Veteran

Mack
Clan: Noobcord

• Time spent:
      448d 21h 39m 56s

• Total level:
    Awards

Discord Tag - Mack#3943

How long have you been in ICE? - Around 3 months

What position are you applying for? - LT

Have you ever been in a Staff position or position of power? - Yes

If so, where and what did your duties entail? (Put N/A if not) - Administrator duties.

How much time do you spend on Alora and in the CC daily? - Way too much time.

Being in the Discord is REQUIRED. Are you willing to be active in the Discord and attend weekly meetings? - Yes, as long as meeting times don't conflict with lectures or work.

Why would you like to work with us? - I've become good friends with many of the ICE staff members and enjoy the community and goals of the clan. 

What skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to our Team? - I have experience in a leadership position in a previous clan and as an Administrator. I'd also like to help better develop the Raids/PVM community in ICE and additionally help with forum assistance/presence. 

Is there anything else you would like for us to know when considering your application? 

YwtzOb6.gif

Posted 05 April 2019 - 03:30 PM #966

IronLee
Ironman

IronLee

• Time spent:
      7h 48m 10s

• Total level:

Account Name  -  IronLee HcimLee

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -  no discord atm but i can make one

What is your current rank? - smiley

What rank are you applying for? - something higher then a smiley :D , i don't mind ranks too much

What are your strengths? -  pvm

What are your weaknesses? - alot , i'm not a noob but i'm still learning the game :D

Posted 06 April 2019 - 04:19 AM #967

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name  -  IronLee HcimLee

Discord Tag (Name#0000) -  no discord atm but i can make one

What is your current rank? - smiley

What rank are you applying for? - something higher then a smiley :D , i don't mind ranks too much

What are your strengths? -  pvm

What are your weaknesses? - alot , i'm not a noob but i'm still learning the game :D

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 06 April 2019 - 02:22 PM #968

Storeslemmen
Ironman

Storeslemmen

• Time spent:
      23h 11m 42s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Storeslemmen

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - AR113#6150

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/A

What are your strengths? - Good game knowledge and a decent PvMer on real OSRS

What are your weaknesses? -  I have a tendency to burn out quickly if i put many hours into the same task

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm friendly, helpful and want to establish relationships with people. Currently only got 2 friends on my friendslist :P

Posted 07 April 2019 - 10:00 AM #969

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Storeslemmen

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - AR113#6150

What are your strengths? - Good game knowledge and a decent PvMer on real OSRS

What are your weaknesses? -  I have a tendency to burn out quickly if i put many hours into the same task

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I'm friendly, helpful and want to establish relationships with people. Currently only got 2 friends on my friendslist :P

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 07 April 2019 - 02:04 PM #970

Xiaa
Group Ironman

Xiaa

• Time spent:
      8h 45m 1s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Xiaa

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Xiaa#4119

What are your strengths? -  In Game Strengths are PVM and some efficient skilling. IRl Strengths are Loyalty Honestly, and genuinely an helpful person.

What are your weaknesses? - Sometimes losing motivation to grind a certain item (Ironman life) And not being able to trust players easily.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I believe i deserve the rank because of the amount of dedication and time i have and will continue to put into this clan, im a very helpful player as well as i give all players the upmost respect.

Thanks for viewing my application and hope to see you in game!

Posted 07 April 2019 - 02:11 PM #971

aRapierProd
Group Ironman

aRapierProd

• Time spent:
      2d 9h 22m

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - aRapierProd

Discord Tag  - Taro#2831

What is your current rank?  -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? - N/A

What are your strengths? - Know Decent amount of info about the game / Online 7-10 hours a day

What are your weaknesses? - Like to meme around / a bit sarcastic

I wouldn't say deserve more like: I've been in Ice since I joined the server and stayed ever since. Like the community, the atmosphere of the cc. Everyone is always nice. Feels like a family. Why not make it official.

zNgJQcE.png

Posted 07 April 2019 - 02:21 PM #972

Shitfuckpiss
Banned

Shitfuckpiss

• Time spent:
      5d 12h 57m 58s

• Total level:
    Awards
Account Name (IGN) - Shitfuckpiss

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Chop#8463

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Pretty active, getting along with most of the players on here.

What are your weaknesses? - Lack of brews and d arrows

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Being an active player, having game knowledge and a very nice guy :)))

Posted 07 April 2019 - 02:22 PM #973

Iron Modes
User

Iron Modes

• Time spent:
      7h 9m 43s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Modes

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Harry the brit#7771

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  recruit 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  approximately 3-4 days ago (i believe)

What rank are you applying for? -  The next rank up

What are your strengths? -  Dedication, positivity, always willing to help someone if its within my power to. and overall i believe i'm a pretty easy going person and easy to come to for advice and or tips about ingame.

What are your weaknesses? -  Sometimes i semi afk skill when at work, but this wont be an issue as i will still respond, i also very rarley can be immature, but cant we all?

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  Well, i put a lot of hours into the game so 3 days may not sound like a long time but when you play 16-19 hours a day thats a pretty extensive ammount of gameplay, i always try to help people in the clan and i'm very polite to people. I would really appreciate the next rank because alora would not be the same for me without the ice clan.

Thank you for reading and taking my application into consideration.

-iron modes.

Posted 07 April 2019 - 03:53 PM #974

Elite 4 days
Elite Ironman

Elite 4 days

• Time spent:
      3d 3h 21m 46s

• Total level:

Account Name - elite 4 days

Discord Tag  -elite 4 days #9532

What is your current rank? - recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? - June 6, 2018

What rank are you applying for? - corporal

What are your strengths? - communication, I am always trying my best to welcome new members. help out existing members, and defusing arguments between toxic members.

What are your weaknesses? - First and foremost my greatest weakness is RNG. Another would be getting around to applying for higher rank. lol

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been a member of ICE since day 1. I have been a member of the staff for a long time as well. I always follow our clan rules, and try my  best to encourage others to do the same. I am currently trying my best to help clan mates who dont know raids who are trying to get into it learn. most teams wont take in people who dont have kc, or know it.

Posted 08 April 2019 - 08:27 AM #975

Vuqe
Veteran

Vuqe

• Time spent:
      108d 5h 2m 25s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - Xiaa

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Xiaa#4119

What are your strengths? -  In Game Strengths are PVM and some efficient skilling. IRl Strengths are Loyalty Honestly, and genuinely an helpful person.

What are your weaknesses? - Sometimes losing motivation to grind a certain item (Ironman life) And not being able to trust players easily.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I believe i deserve the rank because of the amount of dedication and time i have and will continue to put into this clan, im a very helpful player as well as i give all players the upmost respect.

Thanks for viewing my application and hope to see you in game!

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - aRapierProd

Discord Tag  - Taro#2831

What is your current rank?  -  N/A

When did you last apply for a rank? - N/A

What are your strengths? - Know Decent amount of info about the game / Online 7-10 hours a day

What are your weaknesses? - Like to meme around / a bit sarcastic

I wouldn't say deserve more like: I've been in Ice since I joined the server and stayed ever since. Like the community, the atmosphere of the cc. Everyone is always nice. Feels like a family. Why not make it official.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Shitfuckpiss

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Chop#8463

What rank are you applying for? - Corporal

What are your strengths? - Pretty active, getting along with most of the players on here.

What are your weaknesses? - Lack of brews and d arrows

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - Being an active player, having game knowledge and a very nice guy :)))

We do not allow rank skipping, therefore you have been promoted to recruit.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - Iron Modes

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Harry the brit#7771

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  recruit 

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  approximately 3-4 days ago (i believe)

What rank are you applying for? -  The next rank up

What are your strengths? -  Dedication, positivity, always willing to help someone if its within my power to. and overall i believe i'm a pretty easy going person and easy to come to for advice and or tips about ingame.

What are your weaknesses? -  Sometimes i semi afk skill when at work, but this wont be an issue as i will still respond, i also very rarley can be immature, but cant we all?

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. -  Well, i put a lot of hours into the game so 3 days may not sound like a long time but when you play 16-19 hours a day thats a pretty extensive ammount of gameplay, i always try to help people in the clan and i'm very polite to people. I would really appreciate the next rank because alora would not be the same for me without the ice clan.

Thank you for reading and taking my application into consideration.

-iron modes.

Congratulations!

Account Name - elite 4 days

Discord Tag  -elite 4 days #9532

What is your current rank? - recruit

When did you last apply for a rank? - June 6, 2018

What rank are you applying for? - corporal

What are your strengths? - communication, I am always trying my best to welcome new members. help out existing members, and defusing arguments between toxic members.

What are your weaknesses? - First and foremost my greatest weakness is RNG. Another would be getting around to applying for higher rank. lol

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I have been a member of ICE since day 1. I have been a member of the staff for a long time as well. I always follow our clan rules, and try my  best to encourage others to do the same. I am currently trying my best to help clan mates who dont know raids who are trying to get into it learn. most teams wont take in people who dont have kc, or know it.

Congratulations!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted 08 April 2019 - 12:33 PM #976

Ethan
Super Donator

Ethan

• Time spent:
      3d 19h 11m 59s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - CMF Ethan

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ethan#1234

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) -  N/A

What rank are you applying for? - recruit/ starting rank

What are your strengths? - I come in a team of 5, All of us CMF GIM boy's stay in the ICE cc.

I've been playing since 2016, so I know a little bit about alora by now.

What are your weaknesses? -  the fact that i work 6 days a week lmfao

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - While i've only spent a few days in ice CC, I've already helped out quite a few people with their questions. I really like helping new players out in Alora, and I can do that in ICE. Thank you.

Posted Image

Posted 08 April 2019 - 12:35 PM #977

TenFour
Group Ironman

TenFour
Clan: Not Staff

• Time spent:
      65d 10h 45m

• Previous username:
    GIM 10 4

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - GIM 10 4

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Nac#2143

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/a

What are your strengths? - In game strengths are PvM and general game knowledge, I also play all the time(6+ hours most days) and am active in the CC when on.

What are your weaknesses? - Not the most efficient skiller and new bosses I don't have experience with(TOB and Hydra)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I think I deserve Lt because I am active, always friendly and helpful and am on all the time. I am a very reliable person IRL and that follows over into the game. I am committed to helping new players and am always open to their questions. Thanks for your consideration.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 08 April 2019 - 12:42 PM #978

Banks
Veteran

Banks
Clan: Salty Ex-Admins

• Time spent:
      157d 3h 1m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - CMF Ethan

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - ethan#1234

What are your strengths? - I come in a team of 5, All of us CMF GIM boy's stay in the ICE cc.

I've been playing since 2016, so I know a little bit about alora by now.

What are your weaknesses? -  the fact that i work 6 days a week lmfao

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - While i've only spent a few days in ice CC, I've already helped out quite a few people with their questions. I really like helping new players out in Alora, and I can do that in ICE. Thank you.

Congratulations!

Account Name (IGN) - GIM 10 4

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - Nac#2143

What is your current rank? (Put N/A if currently unranked) -  N/a

When did you last apply for a rank? (Put N/A if this is your first app) - N/a

What are your strengths? - In game strengths are PvM and general game knowledge, I also play all the time(6+ hours most days) and am active in the CC when on.

What are your weaknesses? - Not the most efficient skiller and new bosses I don't have experience with(TOB and Hydra)

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I think I deserve Lt because I am active, always friendly and helpful and am on all the time. I am a very reliable person IRL and that follows over into the game. I am committed to helping new players and am always open to their questions. Thanks for your consideration.

Congratulations!

draisig2.png

Posted 08 April 2019 - 07:56 PM #979

Fiji
Veteran

Fiji
Clan: #CMF / Paragon

• Time spent:
      94d 8h 54m 40s

• Previous username:
    Fiji Drip

• Total level:
    Awards

Account Name (IGN) - CMF Fiji

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - fiji#6969

What are your strengths? - Dedicated skiller and very knowledgeable about the game.

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - After just a short time in the ICE clan, I've fallen in love with the people and community. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 09 April 2019 - 10:56 PM #980

GIM Andy
Group Ironman

GIM Andy

• Time spent:
      11h 11m 39s

• Total level:

Account Name (IGN) - GIM Andy

Discord Tag (Name#0000) - andy#1234

What are your strengths? - Being an active community and helping others out if in situations that I can be helpful

What are your weaknesses? - Relatively new player, so I don't know the answer to some questions people ask

In a short paragraph, please explain why you feel you deserve the rank you're applying for. - I've been a part of ICE since the start of my Alora accounts. ICE seems like a great community and people have been extremely helpful with my transition from OSRS to Alora by answering numerous questions. Recruit is a very basic rank and I wish to be recognized as a loyal member of ICE.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2524 user(s)