Photo

Skillcape Perks!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you like this to be implemented? (3 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you like Max Cape's to have this implemented into them?

1. Yes (3 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote

Posted 14 April 2018 - 03:19 PM #1

Arani
Donator

Arani

• Time spent:
      7h 27m 56s

• Total level:

So, it's come to my attention that the perks on Skillcapes' don't work, which some don't have a perk to begin with- That doesn't matter.

A lot of people have wondered, talked about and even agreed that the Maxed Cape Skillcape Perks would be amazing to have - For Example: POH Teleport, Crafting Teleport - Even regular Teleports such as the Fishing Guild.

It might be a bit hard to implement, but we wouldn't rush - It would be amazing to see Alora have this type of skillcape efficiency - It would even make them more useful, aswell as an achievement to getting the skillcape perk along with it ^_^

It would also be amazing to see such a wonderful opportunity for this one-and only amazing Server to have Perks like those, and even others! 

Thanks for taking time to read this post!

-Always feel free to Pm me for more information about it! I'd be delighted to help out as much as I can if it's implemented!

Thanks - Arani~

Posted 14 April 2018 - 03:54 PM #2

Banks
Veteran

Banks
Clan: Salty Ex-Admins

• Time spent:
      157d 3h 1m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards

A few of the capes have perks, for example the cooking skillcape perk works. That perk also works when wearing a max cape. Nonetheless, just like every other time this was suggested, I support.

By the way, this has already been suggested. Click Here to see the list of accepted suggestions and make sure to check this list in the future before posting a suggestion to avoid duplicate suggestion posts! :)

draisig2.png

Posted 14 April 2018 - 04:00 PM #3

Another Cow
Ironman

Another Cow

• Time spent:
      37d 4h 25m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

This suggestion has already been added to our Currently Suggested Topics thread found here - http://www.alora.io/...ggested-topics/

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2 user(s)