Posted 29 April 2018 - 03:15 PM #1

Dylain
Banned

Dylain

• Time spent:
      134d 20h 31m 16s

• Total level:
    Awards
  • Make Cerberus respawnable even though it is an instance. Cerberus respawns on OSRS every 30 seconds, would be nice to have this addition as it would save time teleporting out & back in
  • Add a reply option to private messaging. For example when someone PMs you in-game, you can right-click the message and click reply Instead of having to add the user. Tab works on most occasions but I swear it's not coded correctly
  • Add Server Support icon to PM's
  • Fix the Add friend option as it doesn't work via adding someone who has sent you a PM
  • Under bonus XP add a similar line of text that states what current bonuses are enabled. Would be nice to have as there's no other way to find out what bonuses are enabled, apart from relogging in & out which can be a hassle at times
  • Link guides to the skills, so when you click on a skill via skill tab it will take you to the guide that is linked to that certain skill. Ie you click on the cooking skill, and it redirects you to a cooking guide. This would apply to NON combat skills only
  • Fix placeholder for Dragon fire-shields & Crystal Helberds
  • Add Barrows points to the game panel under "Points" category section
  • Add all available Emoticons to the shout-box, that can be used to post on forum threads (view the spoiler down below for more info)
Spoiler

That's all for now, thank you for reading.

V4D2cq1.png

mMWRTmw.pnggQ60wjr.png

If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to PM me by clicking here

Two-Factor Authentication | Client Assistance | Official Rules | Staff List | Appeal

Posted 29 April 2018 - 03:20 PM #2

Another Cow
Ironman

Another Cow

• Time spent:
      37d 4h 25m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

I'm fine with most of these except emotes. Servers with emotes look incredibly unprofessional and childish.

Posted Image

Posted 29 April 2018 - 03:22 PM #3

Jake M
Super Donator

Jake M

• Time spent:
      10d 19h 12m 3s

• Total level:

Support.

I think with the third suggestion; they should be placed in the game panel underneath the server statistics section. 

Posted Image

Posted 29 April 2018 - 04:01 PM #4

User

• Time spent:
      247d 9h 20m 25s

• Previous username:
    Kaamea 22

• Total level:
    Awards

I like all of the suggestions actually wouldn't mind of seeing a few new emojis added either.

Posted 29 April 2018 - 04:14 PM #5

Alissa
Extreme Donator

Alissa

• Time spent:
      62d 9h 5m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

I think the same what @Another Cow said above, but for those other suggestions i will give my support.

Spoiler

Playing now with A l i s s a 

mddgUI5.png

AwgTrwX.png

Posted 29 April 2018 - 06:42 PM #6

Jake M
Super Donator

Jake M

• Time spent:
      10d 19h 12m 3s

• Total level:

I'm fine with most of these except emotes. Servers with emotes look incredibly unprofessional and childish.

I think the same what @Another Cow said above, but for those other suggestions i will give my support.

Are you guys both referring to the emoticon suggestions? If so, can you guys explain how adding the emoticons, that are already accessible to use whilst replying to a forum post, to the chat box makes the game childish? I think it'd be fine to do as it's already apart of the forums to start with. 

For some reason I think that suggestion has gone miss-understood and maybe thought to be suggested to add In-Game. 

Posted Image

Posted 30 April 2018 - 03:39 AM #7

Alissa
Extreme Donator

Alissa

• Time spent:
      62d 9h 5m 30s

• Total level:
    Awards

Are you guys both referring to the emoticon suggestions? If so, can you guys explain how adding the emoticons, that are already accessible to use whilst replying to a forum post, to the chat box makes the game childish? I think it'd be fine to do as it's already apart of the forums to start with. 

For some reason I think that suggestion has gone miss-understood and maybe thought to be suggested to add In-Game. 

Oh ffs, i really did misread that last part about emoticons  :D yes, for some reason i thought it meant in-game chat/yell box haha! I wouldn't mind to see them in forums tho  :P 

Spoiler

Playing now with A l i s s a 

mddgUI5.png

AwgTrwX.png

Posted 30 April 2018 - 04:37 AM #8

Dylain
Banned

Dylain

• Time spent:
      134d 20h 31m 16s

• Total level:
    Awards

That's what I was thinking too.

That certain suggestion was dedicated to the Chat-box, as mentioned in my original post. 

V4D2cq1.png

mMWRTmw.pnggQ60wjr.png

If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to PM me by clicking here

Two-Factor Authentication | Client Assistance | Official Rules | Staff List | Appeal

Posted 30 April 2018 - 01:57 PM #9

Cmdr Data
Super Donator

Cmdr Data

• Time spent:
      7d 21h 1m 4s

• Total level:

I like all of these except the emoticons.  I'm not a huge fan of shoutboxes in general and think adding emoticons would muddy up an already unpleasant feature.  This is an aesthetic preference on my part at this point.  

• 22 likes this

Posted 22 June 2018 - 11:12 AM #10

KP
Veteran

KP
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      229d 12h 11m 20s

• Previous username:
    King purple

• Total level:
    Awards
  1. Make Cerberus respawnable even though it is an instance. Cerberus respawns on OSRS every 30 seconds, would be nice to have this addition as it would save time teleporting out & back in - Already added to the list​
  • Add a reply option to private messaging. For example when someone PMs you in-game, you can right-click the message and click reply Instead of having to add the user. Tab works on most occasions but I swear it's not coded correctly - Pressing tab works most of the times, it might be bugged on resizeable mode, wich has already been added to the list.
  • Add Server Support icon to PM's - This feature has already been added to the game.
  • Fix the Add friend option as it doesn't work via adding someone who has sent you a PM - This works.
  • Under bonus XP add a similar line of text that states what current bonuses are enabled. Would be nice to have as there's no other way to find out what bonuses are enabled, apart from relogging in & out which can be a hassle at times -  In my opinion its ok as it is right now.
  • Link guides to the skills, so when you click on a skill via skill tab it will take you to the guide that is linked to that certain skill. Ie you click on the cooking skill, and it redirects you to a cooking guide. This would apply to NON combat skills only -  A bit unnecessary since you can do ";;guides" ingame already.
  • Fix placeholder for Dragon fire-shields & Crystal Helberds -  Already added to the list.
  • Add Barrows points to the game panel under "Points" category section - Already added to the list.
  • Add all available Emoticons to the shout-box, that can be used to post on forum threads (view the spoiler down below for more info) -  It wouldn't look good or professional at all.

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

KP | One | Horus

298b959afb3954f5e6e256eadcf3063d.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 3 user(s)