4 replies to this topic

Posted 29 May 2018 - 08:09 PM #1

XKITTYMITE
Donator

XKITTYMITE

• Time spent:
      3d 12h 58m 46s

• Total level:

This being my first post any tips or suggestions just let me know!

What is your suggestion?: Buy function on the TP. (Could be a donator function to help merching?)

Is this in OSRS?: I believe so (Shown in OSRS wiki but not when I played the game so not 100%)

Has this suggestion been accepted already?: Not to my knowledge

How would this benefit Alora?: Its feature would either replace or take a lot of weight of the marketplace tab on the forums but if this is an easy and wanted addition it could help vastly spreading resources. 
I think this would help people buy and sell rare items that are not sold on the TP enough for people that are not on with the main player bulk. And it will also help people if they want to buy things like vote books at a certain price and people that want to sell instantly directly to a buyer.

(link to image since I have failed to work out how to post one 3 times now)

http://oldschoolrune...e_interface.png

Posted 29 May 2018 - 08:38 PM #2

NOT HUMAN
Super Donator

NOT HUMAN
Clan: #peeks

• Time spent:
      11d 10h 45m 43s

• Total level:
    Awards

Unnecessary in my opinion, our current trading post works fine. You can set a price you want to sell at, and you can buy at any price you want. The tax fee is a money sink, and you can PM a player to take off TP if you don't want to pay the tax (if they are online). I don't see how this would benefit anyone nor expand the TP. Also rare items sometimes cost more than the integer allowed for the TP.  No support, unless you can explain how it could be more useful than the current system. 

Posted 29 May 2018 - 09:24 PM #3

Jake M
Super Donator

Jake M

• Time spent:
      10d 19h 12m 3s

• Total level:

In all honesty I think this would be a lot of coding for minimal upside. I understand, in theory, it would give a more polished feel to to Trading Post but I think in actual practicality it would be cluttered with a lot of people setting a buy price ridiculously low for certain items. 

I'd love to buy an AGS for 5m but it ain't gonna happen.

No support, sorry.

Posted Image

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:39 AM #4

X020179
Donator

X020179
Clan: Isolation

• Time spent:
      5d 23h 34m 20s

• Total level:
Server is too small (in proportion to OSRS) for a Grand Exchange system honestly, I like the idea, but no support.

"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise."

s0U7CrN.png?1

Posted 23 June 2018 - 06:35 PM #5

KP
Veteran

KP
Clan: ICE

• Time spent:
      229d 12h 11m 20s

• Previous username:
    King purple

• Total level:
    Awards

Based on our player count, i dont think this will be worth the time it takes to code.

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

KP | One | Horus

298b959afb3954f5e6e256eadcf3063d.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 2 user(s)