Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:22 PM #1

Detected
User

Detected

• Time spent:
      7d 2h 17m 27s

• Total level:
    Awards

I personally use the trading post a lot to keep up to speed on item availability as a classic some items are readily available and you got to get it on your own, but I like looking at the most recent posts, but it never seems to show enough items to satisfy my hunger for item browsing and I would like to see like a option to load up a few pages, each page containing the same amount of items that is currently shown on the list or something in that manner. All in all what i'm looking for is some way to look at everything in trading post or at least more items if the suggestion of adding pages to the recent posts is not ideal then maybe consider to add a 4th button under the "Search for..." that says "All Offers" or something like that where we can either scroll through everything by alphanumerical order or by price; Lowest to Highest, Highest to Lowest. I know this isn't very detailed or anything I personally didn't put much work into it but if I need to I can actually sit down and work out a detailed way of adding this but I don't know if this would be something that would be considered or not just let me know! 

Thank You For Reading :heart: 

Posted Image

Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:23 PM #2

Phantom
Extreme Donator

Phantom
Clan: Nightmare Mafia

• Time spent:
      31d 3h 36m 34s

• Total level:
    Awards

I've been meaning to suggest something along these lines for a couple months, i would like to see 10 pages of most recent listings personally.

Support a revamp.

Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:46 PM #3

Omicron

Founder

Omicron

• Time spent:
      420d 1h 56m 13s

• Total level:
    Awards

From what I understand, you're asking for Next/Previous page buttons to be added so you can scroll through all the listings? I sort of like this idea, and if it's possible without major changes to the core mechanics of the Trading post, I wouldn't mind adding it in. I'll keep it on the todo list and look into it after Theatre of Blood :)

Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:48 PM #4

Jare
Veteran

Jare

• Time spent:
      35d 1h 36m 8s

• Total level:
    Awards
<p>Your suggestion has been accepted.</p>

ovxXQnp.pngZ6mBy8Q.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 25 user(s)