I
Immortal Donator

I

• Time spent:
      33d 9h 1m 38s

• Total level:
    Awards

Hi,

As there are no way to store items like void, and the death cost of items (void, coal bag, seed box, herb sack) and so on, is so expensive. I suggest that we can empty a loot bag at bank as UIM too. Right now there is no way to use the looting bag as it cost 8-10m per use of it.

/lcv

*EDIT* - As zach said. Maybe a way to store void is a better solution

Posted Image

Posted 15 October 2018 - 01:18 AM #2

Zach McCoy
Ex-Staff

Zach McCoy
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      17d 12h 29m

• Total level:
    Awards

The whole challenge of being on the Ultimate Ironman mode is that you do not have access to a bank, no matter what the circumstances are. I understand its difficult and frustrating to lose items and have to buy them back especially since I can't even imagine how tough it is getting money on an Ultimate Ironman, but nonetheless its part of the challenge in my opinion. No support.

6CTJVa.gif

200m skills achieved

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 15 October 2018 - 01:26 AM #3

I
Immortal Donator

I

• Time spent:
      33d 9h 1m 38s

• Total level:
    Awards

The whole challenge of being on the Ultimate Ironman mode is that you do not have access to a bank, no matter what the circumstances are. I understand its difficult and frustrating to lose items and have to buy them back especially since I can't even imagine how tough it is getting money on an Ultimate Ironman, but nonetheless its part of the challenge in my opinion. No support.

But shouldnt  we add a way to store void then? and lower the cost for buying things back. Looting bag is a main thing for a UIM on osrs. Here it is just trash, so neither this solution is like the regular gameplay.

Posted Image

Posted 15 October 2018 - 01:28 AM #4

Zach McCoy
Ex-Staff

Zach McCoy
Clan: Alora

• Time spent:
      17d 12h 29m

• Total level:
    Awards

But shouldnt  we add a way to store void then? and lower the cost for buying things back. Looting bag is a main thing for a UIM on osrs. Here it is just trash, so neither this solution is like the regular gameplay.

I'd suggest adding a way to store void in a POH wardrobe of some sort, I feel that would be acceptable and nice to see for the game mode.

• I likes this

6CTJVa.gif

200m skills achieved

Spoiler

Community Awards

Spoiler

Posted 15 October 2018 - 01:50 AM #5

IM Moe
Master Donator

IM Moe
Clan: fbi office

• Time spent:
      44d 20h 52m 28s

• Previous username:
    moe1

• Total level:
    Awards

Looting bag on OSRS also doesn't store untradeables? How is this one trash, it is the same looting bag? Also the whole point of UIM is for a challenge due to limited places to store items, so you have to pick and strategize what you will use...

• Nhk likes this

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted 15 October 2018 - 02:06 AM #6

I
Immortal Donator

I

• Time spent:
      33d 9h 1m 38s

• Total level:
    Awards

Looting bag on OSRS also doesn't store untradeables? How is this one trash, it is the same looting back? Also the whole point of UIM is for a challenge due to limited places to store items, so you have to pick and strategize what you will use...

I dont mean to store the untradeables, but retrieving them after you die is way more expensive here. Its not doable to pay 10m every time u want something in the bag. 

Posted Image

Posted 15 October 2018 - 03:43 AM #7

Diseased
Ultimate Ironman

Diseased
Clan: Callidus

• Time spent:
      86d 18h 47m 6s

• Total level:
    Awards

Having played ultimate ironman a fair bit here on Alora, I'll have to disagree with your suggestion. 

While I agree that buying back void and stuff is annoying and expensive. But as the others have said, once POH is developed a bit more and we get the option to store a bit more items, not only void but we would also be able to collect cosmetics because of the given option to store them better. But since this really only impacts the ultimate ironman gamemode and we are few I don't think we will see a whole lot of love in terms of QoL-updates towards our gamemode. 

Having to suicide to retrieve items from the looting bag is such a big part of ultimate ironman and I would hate to see it being removed. Yes It's annoying, but the gamemode is annoying and thats the challenge and the main reason I and many others like it so much. 

The hardest part about playing ultimate ironman is planning ahead. If you have a solid plan to follow, or at least follow it most of the time you shouldn't run into issues where you have to buy back void 3-4 times a day and bankrupt yourself. 

More of like a suggestion to your gameplan, just get armadyl asap. The drop rate is good and it doesn't require much skill or gear to obtain it. 

Posted Image

Posted 15 October 2018 - 08:09 AM #8

Maleficia1
Ironman

Maleficia1
Clan: Callidus

• Time spent:
      11d 6h 7m 4s

• Total level:
    Awards

What this guy said, i agree with this guy.

Having played ultimate ironman a fair bit here on Alora, I'll have to disagree with your suggestion. 

While I agree that buying back void and stuff is annoying and expensive. But as the others have said, once POH is developed a bit more and we get the option to store a bit more items, not only void but we would also be able to collect cosmetics because of the given option to store them better. But since this really only impacts the ultimate ironman gamemode and we are few I don't think we will see a whole lot of love in terms of QoL-updates towards our gamemode. 

Having to suicide to retrieve items from the looting bag is such a big part of ultimate ironman and I would hate to see it being removed. Yes It's annoying, but the gamemode is annoying and thats the challenge and the main reason I and many others like it so much. 

The hardest part about playing ultimate ironman is planning ahead. If you have a solid plan to follow, or at least follow it most of the time you shouldn't run into issues where you have to buy back void 3-4 times a day and bankrupt yourself. 

More of like a suggestion to your gameplan, just get armadyl asap. The drop rate is good and it doesn't require much skill or gear to obtain it. 

Posted 26 October 2018 - 06:01 PM #9

Dante
Veteran

Dante
Clan: PWJ

• Time spent:
      101d 10h 24m 36s

• Total level:
    Awards

Your suggestion has been declined, if you feel this was wrongfully done please contact a Forum Moderator+.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 3 user(s)